I gots tribe for you to jowyne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My tribe me called MIRDIN (Mirdin Must Go!). It called that becuz Mirdin be my emeny and I fite WarGod tribe witch help suport commy and quoir. I fite commy and quoir and I is lookin for othur peuple to help me fite commy and quoir. If you jowyne, I make you Barren or Duck.

DeletedUser

Your profile sais you want to take out john murray? Someones up to date...

DeletedUser

I sind you an invite. And I no that John Murrey done gone becuz he were scarred of me becuz I was abowt to conker him.

DeletedUser

Its you again.....fighting those damn commies and quoirs again....i would join your tribe but YOU sound like a communist and a queer!....proper english dude....your talking nothing but gibberish

arcticskykin

HE si a communist, and stupid. he claims that public schools are why obama won, but people in public schools cant vote...he aslo says social security is bad...and communist...

DeletedUser

I isnt no fuckin commy and quoir! You quoir! You 2 probly boy frends! I aint no damed commy either!

I is lawnchin crewsade aginst commy and quoir becuz it be God will. He telled peuple to go safe Yourupe by defeeting commy and quoir in Gerusalim and now it is tyme to do it agin! If you aint with me than you probly gona go to hell!

DeletedUser

Haha priceless
he is sending two attacks against me from over 300hrs away.....good luck with that.

I will have all my spears and swords waiting for you with open arms......we shall have a good old chinwag and discuss local politics and the current weather over a quite beer or two....or maybe i just kill you so you stop all this nonsense talk about "commys" and "quoirs". When were you born buddy.....in the 1940's or something? I think you should get up to date on whats actually happening in the real world and stop hiding in your parents basement like the little turd you are!

DeletedUser

You alredy post this on othur thred! You aint got nothin to say becuz you no if you was clos to me that I woodve alredy tooked all your vilages!

DeletedUser

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry i haven't laughed that hard in a while

thank you!

DeletedUser

I got frends how wont to fite commy and quoir so you beter be on your gard. You abowt to git distroyed.

DeletedUser

I am going to capture you and make you my little slave boy.....and do to you what the Romans did

DeletedUser

You aint no damed Roman! Just be an Americun and stop actin quoir!

You allso dont no nothin becuz you sayed you gona make me a slave and I aint evun black.

DeletedUser

I ain't American.....

You don't have to be black to be a slave....you racist bigot!!!!

DeletedUser

Their aint be no slaves that aint black. Why you thank we fited the Civul War?

DeletedUser

Because the south were a bunch of ignorant redneck hillbillies that believed in slave labor like you do...that is why America fought the civil war.

DeletedUser

Because the south were a bunch of ignorant redneck hillbillies that believed in slave labor like you do...that is why America fought the civil war.

I got to this thread from the OT
I have a question

Which group wanted believed mostly in slave labor?

Status
Not open for further replies.