I gots tribe for you to jowyne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am not sure i don't know the American Civil War in that detail....Im Australian

All I know is the southern states or Conferderates were pro-slavery (plantation owners and the like) and the the northern states or Union were against forced slave and thus the war was started.... I don't know i'm know expert on American History...ask Wikpedia??

DeletedUser

Because the south were a bunch of ignorant redneck hillbillies that believed in slave labor like you do...that is why America fought the civil war.

South aint not dum. South is the best. It be them dam Yankys in the Norfth who be commy and quoir.

DeletedUser

I am not sure i don't know the American Civil War in that detail....Im Australian

All I know is the southern states or Conferderates were pro-slavery (plantation owners and the like) and the the northern states or Union were against forced slave and thus the war was started.... I don't know i'm know expert on American History...ask Wikpedia??

You aint from Australya becuz you speek English and play Tribal War! If you is Australyan than sind my a cangeroo.

DeletedUser

I is Americun so I gona tale you abowt the war.

Commy in Norfth wonted to take rites away from states in the South like Texus and we got mad and start us a new cuntry. Norfth comed in and atacked us. We was beter men so we winned all the battels but becuz their be so many yankeys they won. South fited for slaves becuz we didnt wont them to be cut lose and go hongry. Commy Norfth didnt see they wasnt redy so they comed in and start problums.

At furst they didnt take it serius and than it got bloodish. Geniral Lee winned a bunch of battels but he lost at Getitberg and than Yankeys comed in and distroyed all our famrs and stuff.

DeletedUser

Commy in Norfth wonted to take rites away from states in the South like Texus and we got mad and start us a new cuntry. Norfth comed in and atacked us. We was beter men so we winned all the battels but becuz their be so many yankeys they won. South fited for slaves becuz we didnt wont them to be cut lose and go hongry. Commy Norfth didnt see they wasnt redy so they comed in and start problums.

At furst they didnt take it serius and than it got bloodish. Geniral Lee winned a bunch of battels but he lost at Getitberg and than Yankeys comed in and distroyed all our famrs and stuff.

You know what that reminds me of, the family guy episode when the griffins were put under witness protection because of chris and forced to move down south and the people there did a civil war re-enactment.... seems just like that i mean that's just crazy.... family guy, look at the evil you have caused

DeletedUser

Because the south were a bunch of ignorant redneck hillbillies that believed in slave labor like you do...that is why America fought the civil war.
Thus not rednecks
I know,i was just asking you:)

DeletedUser

Ummm... the slaver were whipped, beaten, tortured, forced to work day and night, and was barely fed anything in the south. Geniral Lee would knock you out if he saw how stupid you are.

DeletedUser

That was Sherman who destroyed your farms.

DeletedUser

No you is rong. It was Charmin. He comed in and distroyed Georgea. He was so bad that their be a shit paper named after him.

Pity there will never be a paper named after you :lol:

Unless it's written by retards, who never learnt how to write....now that would be on your level of intelligience :lol:

DeletedUser

Commy probly name there shit paper aftur me wonce I defeet them.

I has started new tribe called FITERS. I is still fitein the same oponints but I change name becuz peuple seed Mirdin's name and than they desided not to jowyne becuz they know how he is.

DeletedUser

Or because they know that 'the duck/duke/whatever else you've called it' is a total fool =]

So they wont join it what-so-ever

DeletedUser

I is a good Duck becuz I is a good player and I has defeeted 2.6 milion commy. Can you say that? No you caint becuz you hasnt acheeved nothin. :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Once peuple jowyne and we get goin we gona be unbeetible.

DeletedUser

I is a good Duck becuz I is a good player and I has defeeted 2.6 milion commy. Can you say that? No you caint becuz you hasnt acheeved nothin. :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Once peuple jowyne and we get goin we gona be unbeetible.

Ok Duck, quack for me.....and looking at your ODA you haven't defeated anybody....and if you have defeated anyone you would have more than one village......

oh wait, you said defeeted, does everybody here have there feet, i still have mine but i'm just wondering about the rest of you....and ClickPanic..in a way i am defending you, others can tell i am defending you....so just follow my advice and you will succeed

DeletedUser

I is a Barren in my new tribe I jowyned with this looks gay. We is gona fite off all the commy and quoir their be.

DeletedUser

Can I just say that I love you, ClickPanic??

XD

If I wasn't playing seriously in this world, I would definitely be joining your tribe! Any other worlds you're Crewsading in??

Status
Not open for further replies.