I grow bored

DeletedUser

Tendeni, you are the epitome of butthurt. Dont bitch when you go down, take it like a man. EXP have been beating my arse all over the place for a few weeks, you dont see me coming on here talking about their bad points to try and distract people from my own bad defending.

Oh, and I am insulted by your claim to not have been supported, I am wasted and even I can see through it.
Sigh... read my posts properly before replying, I already said I was not being rimmed. And yes it's true that I was not supported, maybe you aren't as good as defending yourself. I can explain my defense methods to you via PM if you'd like.

Tedeni, you are a clueless leader. You were a terrible leader so you cant say i am a clueless at fighting if i was i wouldnt have this:
Just because I was forced to do 90% of my work privately through PM or other methods, don't assume I was doing nothing to keep ~SLX~ alive when you were still in it. Once the spies became rampant, every singple player from Slayer became a suspect, you were one of them.

PS. your OD doesn't mean you can fight, I've fought you directly IG, it was really obvious that you're no good at fighting.

G10NK

Sigh... read my posts properly before replying, I already said I was not being rimmed. And yes it's true that I was not supported, maybe you aren't as good as defending yourself. I can explain my defense methods to you via PM if you'd like.

You made a topic lashing out at a tribe who have beaten both you and your tribe down. Sure there has been some fail involved, but no tribe is perfect. Now you may have had more of a reason to than most whining little wankers we get on here, as you are at least competent, but this just means you should know better.

DeletedUser30035

I have to agree with G1ONK for most of this, cept Tendais opinion of you. That I am in complete agreeance with.

Ahhh but you are judging me on the way i post on the forum.

In your position, i would have posted the same.

Just because I was forced to do 90% of my work privately through PM or other methods, don't assume I was doing nothing to keep ~SLX~ alive when you were still in it. Once the spies became rampant, every singple player from Slayer became a suspect, you were one of them.

PS. your OD doesn't mean you can fight, I've fought you directly IG, it was really obvious that you're no good at fighting.

When you say IG who is that ? Because you have never fought me ... :icon_sad:
I know OD doesnt mean i can fight, it proves that i have to a certain extent though.
btw.. You were right to suspect me as a spy.

DeletedUser

You made a topic lashing out at a tribe who have beaten both you and your tribe down. Sure there has been some fail involved, but no tribe is perfect. Now you may have had more of a reason to than most whining little wankers we get on here, as you are at least competent, but this just means you should know better.

What's wrong with the topic? I'm posting the topic just to say that I'm leaving of my own accord out of boredom, not because somebody or a tribe beat me.

As for "lashing out", hardly, I'm merely using constructive critism, so that when the current XIV leaders read this topic, they might actually do something about the condition of their players. If you checked my remarks on individial players in the OP, you'll see that I've said several good things about the players that deserved some recognition, even if they have attacked me in the past.

When you say IG who is that ?
IG = In game. Yes we did fight, I long-distance sniped several of your trains on the same target. You actually attacked me long enough for me to get quite an accurate view of your skills, which I've made clear in the first post.

DeletedUser30035

We werent fighting; you werent attacking back. And i thought you were inactive so why even try ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Are you always PMSing or you just a ---- all the time? :lol:

Charming you are too!!
I was just voicing my deepest feelings for a couple of Legends.
I'm not usually that nice, but I tend to make an exception when I detect humbleness.

LiriC

tedeni from my point . Il make this very very simple.

If... X tribe wins over Y tribe.. dosent matter if Y tribe had inactivs... X tribe wins. so X tribe is better then Y. get that ? you can say all you want about X .. it dosent realy matter what you say. get that ? Because X is still on the map.. Y has no room on the map.

Also if X attacks so stupid.. Y should have holded whit little people. so in fact Y is even lower ;) that in your words. but you just like to beat around the bush.

If X over powerd Y then there dead because they dont know to fight back.. and that's a real fact after you look at the stats. Troops win wars. Your men's , troops were out sending cookies.

Game Over. It's been fun topic going dead.

G10NK

What's wrong with the topic? I'm posting the topic just to say that I'm leaving of my own accord out of boredom, not because somebody or a tribe beat me.

As for "lashing out", hardly, I'm merely using constructive critism, so that when the current XIV leaders read this topic, they might actually do something about the condition of their players. If you checked my remarks on individial players in the OP, you'll see that I've said several good things about the players that deserved some recognition, even if they have attacked me in the past.

Well fair enough, maybe I was a bit harsh. I just think it is silly to slag off players in your leaving speech.

DeletedUser

We werent fighting; you werent attacking back. And i thought you were inactive so why even try ? :icon_rolleyes:

The village kept getting support and killing your nobles and you thought I was inactive? That's not very smart.

A logical thing to do when attacking an inactive player is to attack them like they're active, that includes sending decent trains, it's something good players commonly do, else you find the 'inactive' player sniping your trains.

DeletedUser

I'll be the odd one out here and say good luck in RL and have fun, I left ~SLX~ due the silly amount of inactives but I had and still have a lot of respect for you and Gotnetdon, who helped me when I needed it.

DeletedUser198

Charming you are too!!
I was just voicing my deepest feelings for a couple of Legends.
I'm not usually that nice, but I tend to make an exception when I detect humbleness.

Well im sure im not the only one who cares to hear your voice bout what you think or care about =]

DeletedUser30035

The village kept getting support and killing your nobles and you thought I was inactive? That's not very smart.

A logical thing to do when attacking an inactive player is to attack them like they're active, that includes sending decent trains, it's something good players commonly do, else you find the 'inactive' player sniping your trains.

When you say "kept".. You killed a noble train once which i sent sloppily. I send trains to inactives like they are inactives, that time i must have just slipped up.
Lets leave it at this Tedeni so no useless flaming; Your lead a tribe that failed and you are now small and no danger to anyone. I am livin' it large in meh palace of your dead soldiers ! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

LiriC lives in denial it seems.

When you say "kept".. You killed a noble train once which i sent sloppily. I send trains to inactives like they are inactives, that time i must have just slipped up.
Lets leave it at this Tedeni so no useless flaming; Your lead a tribe that failed and you are now small and no danger to anyone. I am livin' it large in meh palace of your dead soldiers ! :icon_surprised:

I killed at least 3 of your trains on the one village. Way to bend the truth to sound like you aren't bad at fighting.

Auto14: ~SLX~ didn't fail, I've said before, we lasted for months against insane odds where tribes like -[FL]- and VS. lasted only weeks and days, and their odds were much better. LiriC, no smart comments about how you weren't trying, it's already been pointed out that you were.

DeletedUser30035

Well it must have been only 1 badly timed noble train and the other 2 died becasue of different reasons, other than the timing.
Dont matter now though my OD proves i aint scared of fighting. My points prove i aint failed like you.
This forum is just so boring why did you even make this thread surly you knew it would be bombarded with flames ?

LiriC

Tedeni you noob.. :) you dont even know the full story of FL and VS and yet you talk..crazy noob :)

Btw..I dont realy give a damn that you lasted for moths... you died end of story were's your tribe on the map ? That's the point in this game.
Are you done ? My comment are at the point that you wanted to find out.. but if your to stupid to understand then go read the tutorial on tribal wars.

DeletedUser

Wrong auto14, you failed in regards with fighting. As for points, when we were both growing, I was growing more than double the rate that you were, so you fail with growth rate as well.

LiriC my brother was in VS. for a long time, and I know plenty about the -[FL]- war, so before calling someone a noob, make sure you haven't got three fingers point back at yourself.

I never "died", I quit out of boredom, I already said I could have carried on fighting for as long as I liked, but XIV players are really boring to fight against, there's no challenge.

Yes I expected this thread to be flamed, considering 1/3 of W22 are XIII+XIV supporters now. The non-supporters should be able to see what I've written is true.

DeletedUser30035

If you knew if was going to be bombarded with flames, why make this ? :icon_confused:
The subject may explain, it; "i grow bored" .. You surely must of been bored. Bored with nothing to do for a long time.
IV never really went after you and targeted you in order to take down though. As much as you may tihnk that. Theres always been bigger and more enjoyable targets.
If you think i failed in fighting then thats your opinion. I dont agree with it. Im sure others would agree with me, though they wont say it. :)