I grow bored

DeletedUser

Anyone who'll be agreeing with you will be your allies, and no others. I did not create this thread because I was bored, the title indicates I was bored of W22, but you already knew that, no need for you to play dumb. If you had've gone after me to take me down, you'd have gotten no further than DiamondDave did.

DeletedUser

let me ask first who are you?
no one care about what you say and if you are leaving or not.
you are just annoying and wanna bring Attention so people notice you.
still i will not Recognized you and plz stop this topic as it make all the forum bored.

DeletedUser

Another XIV player, who auto14 probably asked to post that exact message ^ I'm not looking for attention, I posted this thread to indicate to my enemies that they failed to defeat me, and that I'm quitting for other reasons. Only reason I post in here now is to respond to and to correct the lies some people are posting. Nobody asked you to read the thread.

DeletedUser30035

Ermmm no... I didnt if i was to as people to post for me a lot more people would be posting here right now. I dont need people to post for me though.
I didnt try to noble you becasue you are a K or 2 away from me. I only tryed to noble your K18 vills and i did. Except 1 village, which i allowed you to stack and as you did i cleared and we have had this 'conversation' about that little village before.
What i meant about you being bored is that you must have literally nothing to do if your making a thread which is obviously going to be bombarded with flames.

LiriC

Another XIV player, who auto14 probably asked to post that exact message ^ I'm not looking for attention, I posted this thread to indicate to my enemies that they failed to defeat me, and that I'm quitting for other reasons. Only reason I post in here now is to respond to and to correct the lies some people are posting. Nobody asked you to read the thread.

Well whit this reply.. realy... you did fail.. sry.. but this is realy Low coming from you.

DeletedUser

The fact is that by the time you started this thread you had gone down from 119 to 53 villages. It's also obvious that your ODD is down to those who supported you and your morale advantage.

Everyone gets bored when they are being defeated and defeated you are.

Whatever your pretensions and no matter how much you brag, you don't labour in the same vineyard as those who nobled you, your grapes are all sour and your wine has turned balsamic!!!

As for your "Nobody asked you to read the thread"....
When you post on these Forums you ask everybody to read and comment. If not you should have personally messaged your intended audience.

The more you post here the sillier you appear.

DeletedUser

as much as people flame each other and spam this place up in order to make others appear stupid, more often than not people will still tell you who they respect and who they regard as a good player. just look at any thread by people who are quiting, enemys will honestly say if they respect a player or not. from what i can see, nobody really rates you as a player and you have no villages and no ODA. grats, now take your boredom somewere else.

DeletedUser

auto14: Allowed me to stack my K18 village because you were too lazy to take it properly. No you didn't take it, waniagoias did, after using 80% of her offense.

LiriC: Resorting to namecalling more or less, I didnt expect more.

you had gone down from 119 to 53 villages.

And it took an extraordinary amount of players over 4 months to do so. I have told no lies in this thread - I have not been supported since around October - November 2008.

LiriC

And it took an extraordinary amount of players over 4 months to do so. I have told no lies in this thread - I have not been supported since around October - November 2008.

And it's no lie when I tell you that no one gives 2cents about you. But what do I know.:icon_rolleyes: you just think that your a pro player. You didnt even get 1attack from me..and you are close enof for me to have a shot at you.I had a look on the map a few days ago and I see the name "Tedeni" in a tribe called SLX whit just 1member(you)..made me sad and I moved to another K.

Btw.. "namecalling more or less" were ? you just fail on all your posts.. but the one a bit up was the best.. and that asked for a small fail pic. Because in words it doesn't work

DeletedUser

Of course you care LiriC, why else would you have spent so much effort on the spy side of things, or be posting so much in this thread? Oh and if you'd tried to attack me you wouldn't have gotten very far.

Nothing fail about that post, it's probably true. But whether it is or not, the person "not caring" is an XIV member, so he obviously does care, especially like you, as he posted here. Now it is pointless to continue arguing, my purpose has been achieved - indicating that XIV failed in attacking me, but more importantly, they will suck in future wars unless their members get some proper training.

DeletedUser

Why would you be bored if your getting attacked? You said you can get up to 200 mill ODD. Why dont you do that and prove it to us first then tell everyone ur bored:lol: Thats lame excuse for quitting the world :D I bet your washed up and u wanna quit and telling everyone u can get up to 200 mill and bluh bluh :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I wasn't getting attacked enough half the time, that was part of the problem, checking for incomings for a whole week but getting none is really boring. Apart from the fact that it was boring, I really needed to spend more time on W23 and W37, so I decided to get 50mil ODD and leave it at that.

Almost everyone who attacked me was fighting at 100% moral. If the moral had started getting painful, it would have been almost too easy to get 200mil ODD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30035

auto14: Allowed me to stack my K18 village because you were too lazy to take it properly. No you didn't take it, waniagoias did, after using 80% of her offense.

LiriC: Resorting to namecalling more or less, I didnt expect more.

I wasnt prepared to use as much nukes as which was needed. Your no special you know, just another duck int he pond. A duck who i couldnt care if he was in or out of the pond as you pose me no threat. :)

DeletedUser

I wasn't getting attacked enough half the time, that was part of the problem, checking for incomings for a whole week but getting none is really boring. Apart from the fact that it was boring, I really needed to spend more time on W23 and W37, so I decided to get 50mil ODD and leave it at that.

Almost everyone who attacked me was fighting at 100% moral. If the moral had started getting painful, it would have been almost too easy to get 200mil ODD.

so you are saying that they are attacking you at full moral and send a lot of nukes and you still have troops. tell me how is that? do you have multi account?or there is someone supporting you?
don't lie it is either one. i heared before that d3th was going to support you.
so i am not surprised that they start to stop supporting you so that is why you are quiting.
BTW i am not going to get in this epic fail topic anymore

DeletedUser

Auto14: your attacks still fail.

dengar: Believe it or not, most players don't know how to defend themselves properly. You've got to have a fast and efficient defense build, maximizing rebuild efficiency, having loads of HC does help. When you've got too many incomings, it's time to start marking them, so you can tell the difference between the fake trains and real ones. I only had to mark them twice, the first time I activated the 7 day free premium, the second time the 3 day free prem.

Shifting defense around a lot allows you to defend against extreme odds without outside support. D3TH offered to support me once, I turned down the offer. But I do like D3TH quite a bit now, partially because of their offer.

LiriC

Of course you care LiriC, why else would you have spent so much effort on the spy side of things, or be posting so much in this thread? Oh and if you'd tried to attack me you wouldn't have gotten very far.

Nothing fail about that post, it's probably true. But whether it is or not, the person "not caring" is an XIV member, so he obviously does care, especially like you, as he posted here. Now it is pointless to continue arguing, my purpose has been achieved - indicating that XIV failed in attacking me, but more importantly, they will suck in future wars unless their members get some proper training.

you noob.. just to insult you in a nice way.. I dont think you know to read realy. :icon_wink: let me tell you again ..and I hope it will hit you in your head at least once.

Why do I post here ? Just to show you that you are realy stupid because you dont get a POINT !!! If you read this stupid topic you will understand.. MAYBE!! go on read your failed topic 5 times...and pray to God that you will understand. your starting to sound more and more like a idiot whit each topic that you post.. I'm done to play nice whit you.:icon_rolleyes:

Sad.. but I realy didnt give a damn about you when your tribe ( if you can call that a tribe ) just got of the map.. that's the main reason I didnt attack you.

Btw when you call a tribe "losers" and "noobz" you should look at your's first.. because you call XIV a tribe of noobs... hey hot head you got owned by that tribe so you should keep you mouth closed because whit a reply like this you look like a complet noob that has no idea to reply to a challenge

If you want to quit.. then QUIT.. BYEEEE as you can see some people dont even give a damn that you quit realy... I dont give a damn about you know because your just a noob now after so many idiotc replyes.

I wanted to respect you.. but that's imposibe after the way you "come back" whit a reply. so... are you done yet ? have you quit ? or are you coming back whit a hot shot move against me that will just show my point about you ?

Good Bye. Best of Luck.

Player Tedeni... Dose not Exist on W22 Tribal Wars. R.I.P

ps.. sry about my english. it's late here..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, LiriC getting all flustered and angry. LiriC you realize everything you've just said is just repeating what you've said before? I've covered each and every one of those points you made in the past, I don't care to do so again. Y'know when I created this topic I really hoped it would remain free of your spam, but clearly that was too much to hope for.

You failed in W22.
Nope, I was feared across several continents while I was still actively growing.
You fail TW in general, sorry to break it to you.

DeletedUser30035

Nope, I was feared across several continents while I was still actively growing.

Congrats; 1village nubs fear you ! :icon_surprised:
oH NoeZ I FaiiLz in TeH OnLiiNe WoRllDsSs !!!!!!!!11111111

LiriC

Lol, LiriC getting all flustered and angry. LiriC you realize everything you've just said is just repeating what you've said before? I've covered each and every one of those points you made in the past, I don't care to do so again. Y'know when I created this topic I really hoped it would remain free of your spam, but clearly that was too much to hope for.

Tedeni.. you cleared nothing noob.. can you read ? omg.

Btw.. why should I be angry ? for you ? your not special enof .. try again. I just want to show you that your just a noob.. and you did show it 10 times .. so thx.

Ok ok.. here comes the BEST PART... YOU WERE FEARED ACROSS SEVERAL K's =))) hahahaha.. omfg.. you were WHAT ???? you were FEARED... run for it.. tedeni is coming.. =)))) oh pls dont hurts us.... NOT !!

Get a life... lol.. feared.. haha. dude that was the best thing you EVER SAYED in your ingame life. Keep it up.

Haha.. btw this calles again for a special fail pic. Just for you .. o Great Tedeni..the feared one.

Btw.. you dont exist in TW W22 .. so I'm done whit a "member" of a forum that dosent exist ingame.
And sry but a lot of people dont even know your name. Tedeni ? never heard of him