I just had to share this..

DeletedUser

I don't see the point, he killed your attack didn't he?

DeletedUser

Last time I checked, rams aren't so good for defense.

DeletedUser74857

so what you're saying is even with an improper defense... he was still able to beat you... Personally if i were you I wouldn't post that in the forums

DeletedUser91043

so what you're saying is even with an improper defense... he was still able to beat you... Personally if i were you I wouldn't post that in the forums

He had 4 k hc in it with a ball of cats course his nuke died.If I was to stack a village with all Off troops I would kill the nuke :icon_rolleyes:

His point is he had nearly as many rams in it as hc :lol: 4k of rams wasn't going to do anything but add to the losses

Which is a waste of rams imo but then again what do I know I suck at defending

DeletedUser74857

excuse me... my post was supposed to be a joke :p But honestly, at this point in the game I have a hard time questioning anyone's knowledge of how to use troops. There are a million reasons he may have defended with rams... starting with simply not caring... So he loses 1000 rams... oh no. Guess he'll have to just... rebuild them.

DeletedUser99311

Maybe his builds all had too many rams, So instead of killing them off... He used the rams as Deffense, and let them die when enemy attacked. that way he would have less rams in his builds.

or maybe... maybe he has HIDING his rams in that village so other villages when attacked wouldn't kill his rams, and when that attack landed he forgot to move his rams out. or... he was hiding his rams there, but didn't think the loses would be so Great?

(anyone hungry?)

DeletedUser

Who are you? :lol:

And Gaz is speaks my mind.

I'm am me and you're you :icon_razz:

Nah, I use to play back when RIE first started merging :lol:

I've sniped with scouts whats your point :lol:

@ Harry if you had of put lol at the end of your first post I wouldn't have even bothered arguing.

Point is if ram's is all I had, I damn sure would use them to defend RAWR!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74857

RIE was the result of a hug and a merge... that was a result of a hug and a merge, that was the result of a hug and a merge if my history is correct...

DeletedUser

If we hugged and merged, then that was the right way to go. Lessons to learn for your next world

Peace

Hugznstuff.

DeletedUser

If we hugged and merged, then that was the right way to go. Lessons to learn for your next world

Peace

Hugznstuff.

FAIL-That would be acceptable but the game is a war game...the point is to win the war and win the world not by default

DeletedUser79686

FAIL-That would be acceptable but the game is a war game...the point is to win the war and win the world not by default

FURIE has made decisions to get where they are today...Its Worked.
FREE has made its.

so should FURIE give out invites seeing its a war game??:icon_idea:

An Bhoran

The game has mechanisms to win the game by many ways.

The only way to end a world is to meet the criteria for those mechanisms.

The point is to reach one of those mechanisms first.

FREE failed to do that.

Simple.

DeletedUser

The point for every game is to have fun, not necessarily to win. But if hugging and merging is fun for you then be my guest, however I doubt that's the way Innogames intended tribalwars to be played.