I Love You, You Love me...

akirk541

Love how all the trolls and those hiding behind Alias come out now, No balls to use your actual account names on the forums??

Did anyone see nightriders :icon_surprised:, :lol: Not bad for a "cheater" huh :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

im not going to put proof here
I don't mean to be rude then, but it's a little much to expect people to believe you without proof. :icon_confused:

Love how all the trolls and those hiding behind Alias come out now, No balls to use your actual account names on the forums??

Did anyone see nightriders , Not bad for a "cheater" huh
Maybe some of those people using an alias would feel bad for beating people down both here and in the game.
Not saying that for myself, but maybe some of them do. :lol:

As far as -Nightrider-'s "punishment" went, it wasn't surprising. The ingame mods probably thought he was deliberately set up and decided his punishment based on that - whether or not that was usual or fair. That said, since last I checked it's an infractable offense to be discussing specific bans, that's the last I'm willing to post on the matter and, for your own sakes, I'd say it isn't a topic anyone else wants to delve into in great depth.

me102

Side 1:
Tribes: DRINK!, BEER!, VODKA!
Side 2:
Tribes: ~L~, ~LA~

Timeframe: 15/06/2011 04:00:00 to 22/06/2011 00:05:16

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 660
Side 2: 598
Difference: 62

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,125,167
Side 2: 5,617,821
Difference: 507,346

chart

DeletedUser

Hopefully the tide wld change a bit against ~L~ now, considering their favorite whipping boy, miky1, has deleted and gone barb.

DeletedUser

Hopefully the tide wld change a bit against ~L~ now, considering their favorite whipping boy, miky1, has deleted and gone barb.

It seems very convenient that a player who used to be in ~L~ hit delete straight away without fighting, allowing them to noble him off. Maybe Drink weren't quite as secure as they'd like.:icon_wink: Although, if so, that's a terrible waste on ~L~'s part.

Lafr0062

I thought you were our favorite whipping boy, does that mean we can expect another 8-9mill worth of barbs to pop up ??? :)

Side 1:
Tribes: ~L~
Side 2:
Players: Scorpio King

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 1
Difference: 45

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 427,766
Side 2: 9,315
Difference: 418,451

chart

Or whomever is running that account...I know you got banned for swopping (allegedly) :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You should know, Cookie.. He came to DRINK from ~L~ :lol:

Exactly! Why do you think he was never offered a place back in ~L~! :icon_redface:
Oh wait, my bad, I forget, Drink don't think before they recruit :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh wait, my bad, I forget, Drink don't think before they recruit

Drink recruits, you conveniently forget your own tribe's attempts to get their players banned for anything possible, when sending them all a nice little mail.

The two tribes seem made for each other.

DeletedUser

Drink recruits, you conveniently forget your own tribe's attempts to get their players banned for anything possible, when sending them all a nice little mail.

The two tribes seem made for each other.

I don't see at all where the match is made... I don't think you'd be a very good match maker, don't go into that industry :)
As for my tribe "trying to get Drink players banned", "I think you will find that the support system encourages players to flag up behaviour which they are suspicious of. With no access to detailed information, it is left to Mods to investigate and data collected, and a decision made." Said by a mod himself to me earlier today. We're merely doing what is required to keep this game clean of cheaters. Whereas Drink engineer a situation in order to gain an advantage.

kyrtgr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So, something that goes for your tribe doesn't go for DRINK! ?
And how can anyone in DRINK! engineer a situation that forces someone to cheat? We didn't write the rules. If someone does something that breaks a rule he cheats, knowingly or not. And as the rules say "All players must still make sure they are not violating any rules before sending commands.". So how can a situation be "engineered"?

DeletedUser

So, something that goes for your tribe doesn't go for DRINK! ?
And how can anyone in DRINK! engineer a situation that forces someone to cheat? We didn't write the rules. If someone does something that breaks a rule he cheats, knowingly or not. And as the rules say "All players must still make sure they are not violating any rules before sending commands.". So how can a situation be "engineered"?

Without talking about any specific ban at all, hypothetically:
If a Tribe knows that two accounts in an enemy tribe are Father and Son (or have any shared connection at all) in RL and therefore that tribe then sends as many attacks from as many different accounts as they can knowing that should one these accounts attack one of the account said tribe used to send attacks at Dad and his Boy then they would be breaking a rule.
Neither account are sure of who is account which account at any one time because they do not play each others accounts.
That is engineering a situation.
And if this relates to any ban on W28 at all then that is possibly why the repercussions were so lenient.

kyrtgr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ok then, hypothetically speaking. A shared connection of a father and son of your example means they are in the same house. All it takes is a question "Hey son/dad, I'm about to launch some attacks to x player, are you by any chance attacked by him or you are attacking him?" they could even leave a note on the fridge if their hours in the house don't match. That is making sure they're not violating any rules. If they are not, then they're subjected to the same penalty as everyone else who breaks a rule. This is equality of all to the rules.
Now, on the hypothetical situation that one of the accounts is the target of an op (fake or real) in which many accounts of a tribe attacks him, it doesn't justify the breaking of the rules for the other account as there are no exceptions in the rule. If a rule is not perfect, it is still a rule that when broken justifies a penalty equal to all that break that rule until the rule is fixed.

DeletedUser

You're response relies on players of this game allowing it to violate parts of their lives which they may not want to include it. Further more the Son living at home aspect suggests that he attends education and therefore is not always in the house to check that account. To know which players are attacking that account the dad in this situation would have to check both and therefore know two passwords.

kyrtgr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your arguments are quite irrational. It's like telling me that a colorblind is ok to pass with a red traffic light.
Attacks may land in the middle of the night and it violates sleep, a very important part of a players life and I don't see anyone arguing over it. Anyone that plays this game knows and has to accept it or he must play another game.
If father and son don't meet in the house they must play different worlds where this problem doesn't exist. Else the father and son "must still make sure they are not violating any rules before sending commands.". It's under the shared connection paragraph of the rules. Check it out.

DeletedUser

Your arguments are quite irrational. It's like telling me that a colorblind is ok to pass with a red traffic light.
Attacks may land in the middle of the night and it violates sleep, a very important part of a players life and I don't see anyone arguing over it. Anyone that plays this game knows and has to accept it or he must play another game.
If father and son don't meet in the house they must play different worlds where this problem doesn't exist. Else the father and son "must still make sure they are not violating any rules before sending commands.". It's under the shared connection paragraph of the rules. Check it out.

Irrational however look whose side the mods decision is with with the latest punishment... Yeah thats right, not yours :)
I've done all I can explaining their reasoning, maybe go ask them instead of me? :icon_idea::icon_idea::icon_idea::icon_idea:

DeletedUser

It's an issue that can only really be dealt with by strict liability. If it happens, it has to be a breach of the rules - there is no way a mod can determine whether or not the two players have spoken with each other about it, so it should be treated as a breach every time. The only situation where it shouldn't is where it can be proven that the retaliating player cannot have possibly known and the only way that can happen is if the player who is under attack had not logged in between being attacked and the other player retaliating.

There is no other fair way of doing it.

I don't see at all where the match is made... I don't think you'd be a very good match maker, don't go into that industry
You're both as bad as each other in your own respects. It's perfect. But I'm sure the same can be said for PanDa? and MTS.