I Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repinski

wait, doesnt rep have a co player

I did but he was in the middle of exams. I will break the news to him the next time I see him on skype.

Who says im not playing the world anymore? Get your facts straight.

Nice knowing you rep,thanks for the endless arguments, filled my time no end.

lol I am sure we will continue in those arguments

DeletedUser

hey legion, want some free villages :p

I thought they were free ever since Repinski got hold of the account!?!? :lol:

[spoil]
Saurabh announced that he was quitting on 10th October. http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=170841

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: saurabh001

Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION
Players:

Timeframe: 10/10/2009 00:00:00 to 11/11/2009 20:14:12

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 107
Difference: 84

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 153,826
Side 2: 773,690
Difference: 619,864

image.php
[/spoil]

Repinski

again I lost 300k+ since I set the sitter.... (it was 300k when I logged in for the final time)

DeletedUser

50 premium points. I would bet 30pp repinski that you couldnt stay away from these forums for a year :) I will promise to pay you 30pp if you manage to stay away from these forums for a year :) this means you cant take up a new name either.

DeletedUser

o, and mines how can u tell lol, just look for a annoying person? jk rep, ily!

Repinski

50 premium points. I would bet 30pp repinski that you couldnt stay away from these forums for a year :) I will promise to pay you 30pp if you manage to stay away from these forums for a year :) this means you cant take up a new name either.

that is a bet I am not willing to make, a number of different people have said I keep these forums alive and so I have taken it as my job to do so. And well I would forget about the bet and end up posting here eventually lol. But maybe if the bet was lower and the amount of time was lower I would accept. Like say 2 months for 10pp?

DeletedUser

By the end of 2 months, you'd come back and lots of things would have changed. You probably wouldn't know what to post anyways :/ Besides 50 pp is half a year of premium ^^

Repinski

Vulcy he never said anything about reading the W33 forums :icon_wink: I just cant post.

DeletedUser

Oh, well maybe its just me that loses interest and stops reading if Im not going to post. Meh.

DeletedUser

Im quiting if i ever get finnish off by e=mc2 its taking forever

DeletedUser

As far as the one who made this thread is concerned, this thread has done it's job, and now can be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.