I regret to inform you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

... That I am leaving the game :icon_sad:

I've been thinking about this for quite some time, and to be perfectly honest this game is too much of a drain on my life and my health.

It really hit me when I started planning my life AROUND my launch times :icon_neutral:
There's so much I've missed because of this game... All because I'm just too addicted to it :icon_cry:

I'm quitting before it consumes me completely, and I hope you all never become as addicted to this game as me.

Tribal Wars has been a big part of my life for over a year now, there are times when I owed my life to it... But that was wrong. Its just a game. The community is really the only thing worth staying for, and so I give you my MSN address:

Kustard_King@hotmail.co.uk

Add me... Go on... I dare ya :icon_wink:

-------

Bye bye :icon_sad:

Dunkywunky

I've been thinking about this for quite some time, and to be perfectly honest this game is too much of a drain on my life and my health.

It really hit me when I started planning my life AROUND my launch times :icon_neutral:
There's so much I've missed because of this game... All because I'm just too addicted to it :icon_cry:

I'm quitting before it consumes me completely, and I hope you all never become as addicted to this game as me.

Tribal Wars has been a big part of my life for over a year now, there are times when I owed my life to it... But that was wrong. Its just a game. The community is really the only thing worth staying for, and so I give you my MSN address:

-------

P&P went down the shitter when Kustard King Left

DeletedUser

-------

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DeletedUser28764

Bye dude.. it will a bit duller because you're leaving :(

DeletedUser

heh. That's two good one's I've seen so far on the forums...

DeletedUser

ghh.. my failure to notice(and keep in mind) that it is the first... :icon_neutral:
die kustard die, may your corpse be eaten by wolves of black skin and your blood be bathed across the hungry valley of death...

Car Dusan silni

can i be honest and say

YES :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

ghh.. my failure to notice(and keep in mind) that it is the first... :icon_neutral:
die kustard die, may your corpse be eaten by wolves of black skin and your blood be bathed across the hungry valley of death...

Go to hell Archy :)

Anyway... Yeah...
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Go to hell Archy :)

Anyway... Yeah...
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!! :icon_biggrin:

lol, I am in Hell, best place ever :)

Hitler gets a melon up his every 12 hours, just like in Little Nicky, but the melon is HUGE :D ... funny hitlerdude, screams like a girl :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol, I am in Hell, best place ever :)

Hitler gets a melon up his every 12 hours, just like in Little Nicky, but the melon is HUGE :D ... funny hitlerdude, screams like a girl :icon_biggrin:

Awesome, sounds like fun :icon_biggrin:

Just a question... How hot is it there?

DeletedUser

Damn I thought this was real and then I remembered the day.. Such a shame.

DeletedUser

you must have seen KK run AGIN with his tail between his legs to any tribe that would take him

come on KK why dont you send that support back and see if you can actuially play this game

I doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.