I regret to inform you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

attacking people will never add to your OD score unless they counter

I spend much more of my time running my tribe than attacking people

if you have something to say about the amount of gifts I recieve go read the thread about gifts

You do know that there's Off OD and Def OD right? Oh, and don't forget Overall OD. You add the first two up and then that's what makes the 3rd stat :lol:

DeletedUser

You do know that there's Off OD and Def OD right? Oh, and don't forget Overall OD. You add the first two up and then that's what makes the 3rd stat :lol:
hahaha,
i doubt he knows anything :icon_biggrin:
that's what happens when you attack with spears XD
the OD never go's up XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought we were talking about OD Defensive ranking here lol

I am well aware of the 3 different OD

Maybe was my mistake but I thought old krusty was only on about defensive OD

If Im wrong I apologise lol

DeletedUser

When I look at your sig, all I think is "Omg, another V V Vk noob... :icon_rolleyes:"

Oh... Btw...

Total OD Rank:
696 Kustard King 1,23 Mio.
802 K.A.T.astrophe 1,06 Mio.

Maybe he wasn't clear about it.

DeletedUser

yh sorry that is total OD ranking so ignore my response to you

My own OD sucks

I am fully aware of that - I have alot more gifts than anything else but please if your on this subjest go look at the appropriate thread as my nobling history is no different to any other good leaders

I have crap OD yes - I have full armies tho :D

my tribes OD is appropriate for its actual rank and my concerns liee with the 144 players I lead rather than my own OD score

DeletedUser

Where you act as a spy in the tribe you founded?

Re-read that topic again. You've obviously missed a lot of it, otherwise you wouldn't be making such an absurd statement :icon_smile:

No... In World 8 I was the Baron of Ori (Sadly, a point whore tribe)

I had a very respectable Attacker OD rank (It was ranked 200th at one point) and as a result I had a fair quantity of villages too. I had a lot of time back then :lol:

But... I don't think you're all that interested in my TW history, so I'll stfu for now :)

gargareth

kustard you dont seem to be leaving very fast, get on with it.

DeletedUser

This game is ass. We should all play a 'joke' on the admin a mass quit. Making them them apply their skills to a real job, like McDonalds.

DeletedUser

If I owned the chain then it would be one thing...

But I could always enjoy my time with an own huge Taco Resturant. Works just as well.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.