I think there's been a misunderstanding.

DeletedUser82687

Everyone knows Tdinh08 is a great player. Anyone who does not believe it deserves to get personal attacks as they are clearly delusional.

rolf
looking at his villa build makes me laugh....wish i was next to him and the rim he would go "a joke " comes to my mind

DeletedUser82687

I am no where near the same as you...
1) you teach noobs and play with them. I mass recruit noobs, use them as cannon fodder then drop them. ( you can't be competitive using noob in your tribe as long run plan)
2) you run a fail teaching tribe. I run a competitive tribe that make an impact in the top 20.
3) You complain about refugee, I accept them to piss off people
4) you take barp because you are weak and can't engage in real combat. I take barp but still have good ODA
5) you care about your reputation in the game, i don't give a crap, i do whatever i feel that i want to.
7) You got annoy by me ever since early game, i enjoy annoying you and will continue to do so whenever i feel like it.
8) You doing good in past world and suck now, i suck in past world and doing good now, if you like to live in history, feel free to do so.

you left one out ....your a muppet :p

-M A R I O-

And yet another numpty hiding behind a forum alias tries to flame tdinh. Wow nothing new ever happens on these forums.

DeletedUser

And yet another numpty hiding behind a forum alias tries to flame tdinh. Wow nothing new ever happens on these forums.

I dunno. Every once in a while you pop into a topic and show your incredible originality by stating the obvious. I'd say you're the pillar keeping these forums in place, my friend :)

DeletedUser

i dont know him but just going off his little list about himself its hard to like the guy

DeletedUser

Ill go for some orginalilty then and flame him without an alias.

While tindh may be a good player he appears to be one of the worst leaders ive seen and just uses people to get what he wants. Thats why im not suprised that his tribe failed.

As comparing tac to KK's tribe is a bit pointless, one was a teaching tribe with people spread everywhere and the other was a serious tribe all grouped together.

-M A R I O-

I dunno. Every once in a while you pop into a topic and show your incredible originality by stating the obvious. I'd say you're the pillar keeping these forums in place, my friend :)

I like to think so as well. Seeing as now a days im of the only posters on here not blindly flaming anything that moves...:icon_confused:

you really shouldnt be so hard on yourself,,,,its not your fault

Are you smoking crack or something because obviously you are dillusioned. Now how about you get some big girl panties on and tell us your in game name. :)

i dont know him but just going off his little list about himself its hard to like the guy

And yes searson i know that you might not like him but i do. :)

Ill go for some orginalilty then and flame him without an alias.

While tindh may be a good player he appears to be one of the worst leaders ive seen and just uses people to get what he wants. Thats why im not suprised that his tribe failed.

As comparing tac to KK's tribe is a bit pointless, one was a teaching tribe with people spread everywhere and the other was a serious tribe all grouped together.

And ali yes they were two different tribes so there can be no comparison but the fact is that tdinh is a good member and one you would want on your team.

DeletedUser

And ali yes they were two different tribes so there can be no comparison but the fact is that tdinh is a good member and one you would want on your team.

To be honest, Mario, going by the things he's been saying on these forums I wouldn't judge him to be a good team player - We'll put combat prowess aside for a moment.

He admits to using people for his own gain. He's, quite frankly, a diplomatic nightmare, given that he's stated how he does everything to piss people off (When in some circumstances there's very little gain). He believes the nobling of barbs is acceptable so long as he still has OD - Now, hearing that, I'd think that he's thinking purely from a points perspective (And only his own), and taking out enemy players to help the tribe is more of an afterthought.

So fair enough, he may be a good combatant, but personally I wouldn't recruit him because he's far too high risk and thoroughly selfish.
I don't know why you guys decided to recruit him, but your claims that he's a good player stretch little beyond numerical statistics. This is why we see NiNi in a bad light.

-M A R I O-

To be honest, Mario, going by the things he's been saying on these forums I wouldn't judge him to be a good team player - We'll put combat prowess aside for a moment.

He admits to using people for his own gain. He's, quite frankly, a diplomatic nightmare, given that he's stated how he does everything to piss people off (When in some circumstances there's very little gain). He believes the nobling of barbs is acceptable so long as he still has OD - Now, hearing that, I'd think that he's thinking purely from a points perspective (And only his own), and taking out enemy players to help the tribe is more of an afterthought.

So fair enough, he may be a good combatant, but personally I wouldn't recruit him because he's far too high risk and thoroughly selfish.
I don't know why you guys decided to recruit him, but your claims that he's a good player stretch little beyond numerical statistics. This is why we see NiNi in a bad light.

That is your opinion and you are welcome to it, but you are not in the same tribe as him and have not gotten the chance to work with him. Tbh i would rather have tdinh than some guy who posted nicely on the externals but wouldnt have the guts to war in game. So you can say what you want because guess what everyone already viewed NiNi in a bad light so why would we start to care now? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

That is your opinion and you are welcome to it, but you are not in the same tribe as him and have not gotten the chance to work with him. Tbh i would rather have tdinh than some guy who posted nicely on the externals but wouldnt have the guts to war in game. So you can say what you want because guess what everyone already viewed NiNi in a bad light so why would we start to care now? :icon_eek:

Does NiNi view NiNi in a bad light?
I think my target audience is pretty obvious when you consider that, don't you?

I ask you; Does Tdinh have more use to you than just points and statistics? If not, then it's pretty clear what you recruited him for.

-M A R I O-

Does NiNi view NiNi in a bad light?
I think my target audience is pretty obvious when you consider that, don't you?

I ask you; Does Tdinh have more use to you than just points and statistics? If not, then it's pretty clear what you recruited him for.

Points and statistics when did i say that at all? I said I would rather have a fighter aka Tdinh than some forum poster like say you, no offence. :)

DeletedUser

Points and statistics when did i say that at all? I said I would rather have a fighter aka Tdinh than some forum poster like say you, no offence. :)

Oh snap. My pride has been wounded, sir! Hitting me where it hurts... How brutal :(

But is this topic a comparison between me and Tdinh? Or is it the only argument NiNi can muster?
One prefers to fight, one prefers to lead. Apples and oranges.

Tdinh is a fighter, but does he fight for your side? Or does he fight for himself?

In a team game, where trust is an issue and teamwork wins the world, can you trust someone like him to watch your back?

-M A R I O-

Oh snap. My pride has been wounded, sir! Hitting me where it hurts... How brutal :(

But is this topic a comparison between me and Tdinh? Or is it the only argument NiNi can muster?
One prefers to fight, one prefers to lead. Apples and oranges.

Tdinh is a fighter, but does he fight for your side? Or does he fight for himself?

In a team game, where trust is an issue and teamwork wins the world, can you trust someone like him to watch your back?

What are you talking about the only arguement we can muster? Its more along the lines of the only one we need to make as it explains and proves your points wrong because in all honesty your opinion dosent mean jack and the only opinion we need to care about is our own.

I can definately trust tdinh to watch my back and yes he fights for the tribe ask him to show you reports if you really doubt it that much. I mean seriously look at his oda. :lol:

DeletedUser

What are you talking about the only arguement we can muster? Its more along the lines of the only one we need to make as it explains and proves your points wrong because in all honesty your opinion dosent mean jack and the only opinion we need to care about is our own.

I can definately trust tdinh to watch my back and yes he fights for the tribe ask him to show you reports if you really doubt it that much. I mean seriously look at his oda. :lol:

ODA doesn't prove he's fought for the tribe. It just proves he's fought :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

ODA doesn't prove he's fought for the tribe. It just proves he's fought :icon_neutral:

file.php

-M A R I O-

Like i said before if you need reports ask him and he will provide im sure as from all the reports that he constantly posts of Ghost players being cleared it is no wonder he has such a high oda. :)

[SPOIL]
file.php
[/SPOIL]

And no not exactly. So stop kissing up to KK and get off the forums if you cant even post something logical.

DeletedUser

I am not suggesting anything. So thanks for admitting you are wrong.

We didn't recruit a refugee. Or B52 is too scared to mail me and claim one.

Do you know what twstats is?

Better yet, do you know what a refugee is?

Obviously, as my perception sees it, you are defending an incapability to recognize properly what a refugee realistically is. You sir, are a fail. And your tribe, will not win the world. Its already been shown. Fail leadership by NiNi.

Its final. Go try to win a flame war somewhere else. KK is so far ahead of you it is utterly repugnant to sit here and watch.

-M A R I O-

Do you know what twstats is?

Better yet, do you know what a refugee is?

Obviously, as my perception sees it, you are defending an incapability to recognize properly what a refugee realistically is. You sir, are a fail. And your tribe, will not win the world. Its already been shown. Fail leadership by NiNi.

Its final. Go try to win a flame war somewhere else. KK is so far ahead of you it is utterly repugnant to sit here and watch.

From my view KK is not ahead of anyone he just has his little pack of friends like you hop in to make it look like he is. And tbh no one knows who will win the world as most likely none of the current tribes will but the fact is that time will tell. Also a refugee is someone who was under attack during a war. So if you call someone who got one nuke thrown at them from an inactive account and the other that was never attacked refugees then go ahead, but truly the fact that both me and you know is that you are upset that najmun and rainy did not want to join your tribe.