I think there's been a misunderstanding.

Bcardi

Do you know what twstats is?

Better yet, do you know what a refugee is?

Obviously, as my perception sees it, you are defending an incapability to recognize properly what a refugee realistically is. You sir, are a fail. And your tribe, will not win the world. Its already been shown. Fail leadership by NiNi.

Its final. Go try to win a flame war somewhere else. KK is so far ahead of you it is utterly repugnant to sit here and watch.

You quote me from how many days ago? lol. Do you know what a refugee is? If you do, then you wouldn't of failed with your post.

DeletedUser

woot!, i got mario defending me, who would have thought... hehe rock on bro.

now, let flame KK a bit see if there any good players would defend him or just some random noob with no stats barking.

DeletedUser

woot!, i got mario defending me, who would have thought... hehe rock on bro.

now, let flame KK a bit see if there any good players would defend him or just some random noob with no stats barking.

Why does it matter what stats he has unless he trying to claim to be an amazing player.

It doesn't change what he is saying if he was 300k points or 116 points.

DeletedUser

off course not, it is always the one with low points and the one that lost.

the best player is not always the one who loses either

/answers sarcasm with seriousness. Also smacks tdin for stupidity.

-M A R I O-

the best player is not always the one who loses either

/answers sarcasm with seriousness. Also smacks tdin for stupidity.

Tbh you have no room to tell others they are wrong after the majority of constant bs that you spout over these forums.

DeletedUser

116 points is the best players in this game, how would anyone ever beat that, dam your are so right.

off course not, it is always the one with low points and the one that lost.

Tbh you have no room to tell others they are wrong after the majority of constant bs that you spout over these forums.

You realize one of his statements must be false, right?
And I would hope you also agree that the better player doesnt always have the most points.

-M A R I O-

You realize one of his statements must be false, right?
And I would hope you also agree that the better player doesnt always have the most points.

No usually the best players are somewhere in the top 50 but they could very well be the top players of the world as well. But like i said you have no reason to criticize others due to your posts on these forums.

DeletedUser

116 points is the best players in this game, how would anyone ever beat that, dam your are so right.

Well you are right that they might not be the best players, but i never said they were as this game requires being online all the time more than being the best, but it doesn't make their point worthless which from what ive seen is what you and mario believe. Most of the time i dont even read who said it until after i have read the comment

DeletedUser

No usually the best players are somewhere in the top 50 but they could very well be the top players of the world as well. But like i said you have no reason to criticize others due to your posts on these forums.

I have every right you do - so if you continue to criticize me, I will continue to criticize anyone that I wish to criticize. If you wish to stop criticizing me, I will probably leave this thread, as it has very little to do with me on this world at the moment, unless something is brought up that does concern me, or the overall game in general

DeletedUser

I have every right you do - so if you continue to criticize me, I will continue to criticize anyone that I wish to criticize. If you wish to stop criticizing me, I will probably leave this thread, as it has very little to do with me on this world at the moment, unless something is brought up that does concern me, or the overall game in general

I was too, to begin with. But then mario came here and gave me lip :icon_razz:

You do seem to have difficulty in understanding i guess. Mario didn't question your 'right' to criticize. He just questioned your reasoning behind it.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

This^^

And stop trying to act like hot shit. :lol:

Ill act like hot shit for as long as you do :)
While you may not like my posts, Ive had others who like my posts quite a bit.

Fact of the matter is Im not in love with any of the posts Ive seen from you - I however didnt come in telling you to gtho

-M A R I O-

Ill act like hot shit for as long as you do :)
While you may not like my posts, Ive had others who like my posts quite a bit.

Fact of the matter is Im not in love with any of the posts Ive seen from you - I however didnt come in telling you to gtho

When have i ever acted like hot shot. I just told you that you had no right to try and correct someone else when all you have done is get owned on the forums by -MM- posters after your pointless arguements etc.

And guess what i really could careless about your opinion of my posts because from the way you represent yourself on these forums i like to think of you as a joke in some sort.

EDIT: Also on top of all this instead of trying to flame tdinh who is absolutely killing you in all statistics how about you focus on your own game and then come back and talk once you have caught up to him. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

all you have done is get owned on the forums by -MM- posters after your pointless arguements etc.
I suppose Ill address this.

I wouldnt call it getting owned. I would call it them avoiding what I say, and then continuing to post the same thing about us sending slow trains, yet then they somehow change their minds and declare hat rim is full of hardened veterans. These two claims really dont seem to go together. One or both must be untrue in some way. So if Im getting owned, it is simply because this worlds forums are dominated by MM members. Of course it makes sense that they support their own posters over myself.

Even one of their members, and our blogger if Im not mistaken, addresses the avoidance of tough questions, calling on his own duke to answer a question I posed -
Dave, I believe Ankaar indicated a question of his that you seemed to have missed above.
Am I truly being owned, or are my points simply being ignored while they mass spam the same things over and over again? The entire idea of me being "owned" time and again seems to come into question in my mind yet again when I read some more posts, again right from the minds of MM players themselves.

I must say that although I flame a lot, Ankaar had ample opportunities to harm our tribe that he did not take. He helped us when commanded and even attacked and took enemy villages. For as long as he was in -MM-, he contributed more to the war effort than some "true" players of -MM- did.
I assume this is in response in a roundabout way to Dave, MM's duke, calling me a coward. Up until my last couple days in MM, when peyton Manning passed me up in the war stats, I had the leading number of conquers AGAINST rim. I also had a bit of my support in grumpy's villages, which allowed him to hold the village until he was able to relocate to a safer zone.

To sum it up -
So there is no real way I can call Ankaar a coward on W52, unless he has had a DRASTIC change of character. Which I doubt.
Now, back to me being owned on the forums...
If RIM have any sense they have banned him from the externals. Ankaar is the only one from there who can actually construct an argument.
Yea, I'll agree, Ankaar has had some good arguments
Just leave the externals to Ankaar mate, for your own good.
Yeah, it looks like im being completely dominated out here. Whatevs, Mario. Dave has tried to completely shut me down before, but as I said, he completely avoids anything he cant respond to, and simply goes back to beating some dead horse or another thats already been argued out
Well you just can't win against dave, whether you are right or wrong >.>
thats how it would seem anyway, dont take offence dave, i still have bruises from the last beating
Again, coming from one of his own members.

So Ill end there, just saying again that if Im being "owned" its purely because any decent argument I make is ignored, or the one flaw out of a 400 word posting is picked apart and argued over for pages and pages, in large part by dave, who refuses to accept anything I say, no matter how well I present the facts, even with his own tribemates agreeing that yes, my arguments in general are sound. They may not want to agree with them because yes, I am the enemy, but if you ask them, I think they will agree that 'owned' isnt really my status out here at this point in time.

DeletedUser

I said you have some good arguments, and not as bad as others. Doesn't mean I agree with yah ^^

Swans1981

If you're arguing against eachother then he obviously won't agree,

but fanged is similar to myself in the fact he does take neutral approaches when his tribes not involved >.<

DeletedUser

If you're arguing against eachother then he obviously won't agree,

but fanged is similar to myself in the fact he does take neutral approaches when his tribes not involved >.<

Thats not fun. Trying to play both sides will get 2 u eventually :icon_wink: