I was a quitter

DeletedUser

Enough with the slander and trash talk against a player that is as much responsible for Clear!'s early success as any other.

Clear's early succes?
He only joined after Moogle got defeated if I recall correctly.

But then again, that might be prehistoric by now! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Clear's early succes?

But then again, that might be prehistoric by now! :icon_razz:

Thats when clear's early succes began Booza. Because if you recall, untill Moogle tried to betray IMK, Clear were getting hammered with stats around 200-30 something if I recall right. After Moogle's suicide came room for a new emerging tribe like Clear!.

And khare, for someone who says this is only a game, you sure do take it very personal.

DeletedUser

khare...really....."I like T4H and I had friends in T4H but I was fighting with them all the time, so everything is in a shape that it should be and there was no disloyalty from me to Clear and especially its members till they were believing that my main account was still alive.
now things are changed."

really..multi account admission..no wonder clear does so well. im glad to see actually admit and delete.there is no room intw for multi account users.this is exactly why me and soccer quit

DeletedUser

Yeah big evil clear, multiing thir way to sucees, I never had 2-3 accounts in T4H under my care (well sarcasm aside that is kinda true, it was always closer to number 5 than to 3:). Late world time, lots of quiters.. what can you do when dude you ve been playing with for year and clustered your villas with decide to go a-wall but to try to protect it?
@cael what is with all the superbowl talk when they can t even beat giants at HOME (well beside manning that is, he got decent whooping).
J-E-T-S Jets jets jets

DeletedUser

Hi Booza :)

Clear's early succes?

Warham's got it right - Clear! really started becoming successful after Moogle disbanded. Without starting a whole debate, let me just say that I don't feel that Moogle was ever "defeated" by Clear!. Our k47 core of Iben, myself, Khare, kcinkc, cotton, benleeds, dragoon draken, and many other players were hardly pressed at all. I alone must have took about 30 villas in a week from Clear in north k47/south k37.

When I said that khare is as much responsible for Clear's early success as any other is because, after Moogle disbanded, everyone (by everyone I mean our k47 players) joined up with Donkey as a temporary holding tribe while we debated if we would join [H] and continue fighting against Clear!, or join forces with the tribe we were just fighting against??

I had a few lovely exchanges with Billy and Fruit during the battles, and I really really liked Clear. I disliked H. Clear! reminded me of Moogle a year earlier, when we were still unknown and, to the surprise of everyone, kicking ass.

Khare wanted to join H. Some of our southern players wanted to join H. I said no - I want to go to Clear. I want us to join Clear. And instead of fighting with me about that and splitting k47 apart, he chose friendship over a desire for blood. He remained loyal to me and marker, and if he had to choose between joining H or staying allies with me, well, you know what he did. Had he not done that, who is to say we would not have gone to H after all?

Clear was a very good tribe. Once the best of Moogle joined forces with them, we became a great tribe. I don't think anyone can argue that point.

In my mind, Khare is responsible for ensuring that it happened.

DeletedUser

2dark!

@cael what is with all the superbowl talk when they can t even beat giants at HOME (well beside manning that is, he got decent whooping).
J-E-T-S Jets jets jets

haha man long time no chat, hope you had a great off-season!

home game? now that's a trick question...its the giants' home stadium, too! haha. you should know 1 preseason game does not a season make...although if the giants better sign that rookie cruz - 3 touchdowns? insane.

i think the jets D is still gelling...rex (did you notice he lost weight?) is trying to figure out how to mesh everyone together best. there were a lot of draft picks playing in that game...i think most of the guys u saw in the second half won't be starting at any point this season.

im so excited!

DeletedUser

Warham's got it right - Clear! really started becoming successful after Moogle disbanded. Without starting a whole debate, let me just say that I don't feel that Moogle was ever "defeated" by Clear!. Our k47 core of Iben, myself, Khare, kcinkc, cotton, benleeds, dragoon draken, and many other players were hardly pressed at all. I alone must have took about 30 villas in a week from Clear in north k47/south k37.

When I said that khare is as much responsible for Clear's early success as any other is because, after Moogle disbanded, everyone (by everyone I mean our k47 players) joined up with Donkey as a temporary holding tribe while we debated if we would join [H] and continue fighting against Clear!, or join forces with the tribe we were just fighting against??

I had a few lovely exchanges with Billy and Fruit during the battles, and I really really liked Clear. I disliked H. Clear! reminded me of Moogle a year earlier, when we were still unknown and, to the surprise of everyone, kicking ass.

Khare wanted to join H. Some of our southern players wanted to join H. I said no - I want to go to Clear. I want us to join Clear. And instead of fighting with me about that and splitting k47 apart, he chose friendship over a desire for blood. He remained loyal to me and marker, and if he had to choose between joining H or staying allies with me, well, you know what he did. Had he not done that, who is to say we would not have gone to H after all?

Clear was a very good tribe. Once the best of Moogle joined forces with them, we became a great tribe. I don't think anyone can argue that point.

In my mind, Khare is responsible for ensuring that it happened.

who khares what he did, he is a quitter and no better than what he calls booza, two of a kind him and booza are :)

DeletedUser

who khares what he did, he is a quitter and no better than what he calls booza, two of a kind him and booza are :)

Ugh.
Perhaps if you've ever talked to me, you could form an opinion.

Kind of easy to sprout opinions without really having a clue.

DeletedUser

i was saying that he is no better than what he says about you.

i havent spoke to you before no, i never said i had, just pointing out the fact he says you left with incomings bla bla bla your a noob cant handle incomings ect , which is the same situation as when khare left, so i said you are two of a kind from what khare says.

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Clear! reminded me of Moogle a year earlier, when we were still unknown and, to the surprise of everyone, kicking ass.

Moogle was big tribe not great :)

I can argue. Clear wasn`t so good against original T4H. Only after most of original T4H members left game Clear become best tribe in W26. Before x-max break it was only ranked 1st in world but nothing special.

DeletedUser

Moogle was big tribe not great :)

I can argue. Clear wasn`t so good against original T4H. Only after most of original T4H members left game Clear become best tribe in W26. Before x-max break it was only ranked 1st in world but nothing special.

Thanks for the praise you said it all, the real fighters were always in Clear, even when we were dealing with hard time we always rise on top, unlike T4H - once we started pushing harder they started quiting. That's why we'll own the world and not the other way around.

DeletedUser

Tbh there where many different ways this world could have played out.

Such as if the BUL members where still 100% active and being hated by the rest of the world i am sure things would be a lot different.
SN (You guys where Shadow Nomad at the time yeah?) where great allies towards BUL but seeing as most of the leadership became inactive it gave Clear a chance to recruit a new ally - thus creating Storm.

With SN on their sides Clear had secured the south in one easy sweep.

Then it comes to the T4H main members - the had some excellent fighters who, if they where still here, im sure would have a very big impact on how things played out. Maybe Clear would still be on top but i know they would have had to fight alot harder for their position and the war would still be waging on.

So basically if BUL and T4H kept active (which they didn't) maybe this world would have shaped differently but many come and go and it was unfortunate that they left.

Only thing that annoyed me about the whole thing was [H], they where a tribe with an academy tribe, the main disbanded and joined different tribes and the academy became the main tribe (confusing you?) but anyways never liked them much as i knew if they didn't have Big bad clear on their side they wouldn't still be here.

Anyways they are my thoughts and opinions and some of you may heavily disagree but still, there was many things that could of happened but didn't. Congrates to Clear :)

DeletedUser

SN (You guys where Shadow Nomad at the time yeah?) where great allies towards BUL but seeing as most of the leadership became inactive it gave Clear a chance to recruit a new ally - thus creating Storm.

With SN on their sides Clear had secured the south in one easy sweep.
rent tribes and the academy became the main tribe (confusing you?) but anyways never liked them much as i knew if they didn't have Big bad clear on their side they wouldn't still be here.

not quite dance, nomad was remade after MK told us to leave, we were all for joining BUL/T4H side of the war until we realised BUL was mainly full of inactives and then jjorg left to go to clear! which gave them an easy gateway into our main K, K84. So we joined clear!
then about a month later jjorg went barb for some reason

DeletedUser35787

Dance, what you fail to recognise is the reason for inactivity in those tribes ;)

DeletedUser

Dance, what you fail to recognise is the reason for inactivity in those tribes ;)

Most of BUL had gone inactive before Clear even targeted them, pretty sure it was around the time we where rimming COLD(dineh) and they grew bored of the world.

Not sure about T4H as i wasn't in their tribe at the time.

DeletedUser

Most of BUL had gone inactive before Clear even targeted them, pretty sure it was around the time we where rimming COLD(dineh) and they grew bored of the world.

Not sure about T4H as i wasn't in their tribe at the time.

BUL targeted Clear to try and make BUL active again.

That was the only reason that we declared war on Clear (Clear didn't want to war us), besides the fact that we didn't like them for merging with H.

We went inactive after beating RT as at that time W26 got messed up. T4h got massive by merging with the remainder of RT and Clear got massive by merging with H (and i think some NE tribe maybe? cant remember).

DeletedUser74275

BUL targeted Clear to try and make BUL active again.

That was the only reason that we declared war on Clear (Clear didn't want to war us), besides the fact that we didn't like them for merging with H.

We went inactive after beating RT as at that time W26 got messed up. T4h got massive by merging with the remainder of RT and Clear got massive by merging with H (and i think some NE tribe maybe? cant remember).

im going to say this for the first time, BUL was an awesome tribe, a very aggressive and weird tribe if you spoke to each individual.

I think each player had a fairly big ego and a possessed either a sexist or aggressive nature, maybe all in jest, but back to skills, 'Apparantely' these guys were the shizzle...bracus83 being whored out for eating was a clear sign BUL were inactive and in trouble, having 100's if not 1000's of villages (at that point in the game) all of a sudden hitting inactive

but the foolish move they made was refusing their little loyal neighbours Nomad who offered to fully join just a month or two prior to the mass inactivity struck, instead i was told, no more than just the 5 or 6 council members are allowed in...well back then Nomad was proud to hold about 40 very active players...these players could have revitilised the south and ultimately BUL could have existed through new blood

but a better offer was on the table from Clear! as they had just poached our then top player (jjorg) and with hearing how BUL was in a mess we decided to join with the big guys (mainly because they had some ninja donkey but he turned out to be an inactive noob anyway!)

so there ya go, bit of history and facts straight from the man negotiating the future of my compadres...and for the record, initially nearly every player except Jjorg voted to join with you big headed guys in BUL, believe it or not...

anyway, respect where respect is due, world 26 misses some of these guys

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im surprised about how much of my facts where actually true

But yes basically the biggest changes for this world was [H] merging into Clear! and BUL members no re-newing with Nomad.

I'm sure there where many other things but those 2 main events is what helped shape the world that it is today.

DeletedUser35787

[H] merging with Clear was major, because I was in H. Without me, Clear would be nothing!

:icon_twisted: