I was a quitter

DeletedUser35787

Lol, what car you got now anom? :icon_razz:

I had 2 cars at the time, but couldn't really afford to spend £2000 to do the insurance, MOT, tax, etc on the 2nd one. So we are just making do with one now.

It's a Ford Focus.

DeletedUser

I have a '68 Corvette Convertible.

And a '90 Corvette Coupe.

>_>

<_<

DeletedUser

Khare has always been my closest ally and one of my favorite players in this world. We played alongside each other since he, kcinkc, and myself each had 1 villa within the same 9x9 in k47.

It is a sad, sad day to see that my buddy had deleted his account.

I wish only that I had been more active in what was going on in the tribe. I was too focused on defending in k34 with the little free time that I had.

Sadness.

I ask that Clear! members, in general, please refrain from slamming my friend any more than has already been done. Enough with the slander and trash talk against a player that is as much responsible for Clear!'s early success as any other.

Good luck with your future endeavors, babak, and im sure we will stay allies :)

I never forget my real friends and really I am still watching my friends, Clear, T4H and my enemies and how they are busy in making their continents secure because I am sure about what will happen and it will happen because history always repeat.

some people died in battle field, some people choose to suicide and some other died because of illness, but there are people in each of those groups that we tell that they were victorious and maybe who have brains will find that I will be victorious or not ;)

DeletedUser

I have a blue ford falcon 04 model :p

Cost me $2000, bought it off mother bear lol

DeletedUser

Just got my drivers license yesterday and bought my first car last week. A ford fiesta 05 for 5000€.

DeletedUser

Really?

How old are you mate?

Just got my P plates (means i can drive by myself) about a month ago..

DeletedUser74275

I never forget my real friends and really I am still watching my friends, Clear, T4H and my enemies and how they are busy in making their continents secure because I am sure about what will happen and it will happen because history always repeat.

some people died in battle field, some people choose to suicide and some other died because of illness, but there are people in each of those groups that we tell that they were victorious and maybe who have brains will find that I will be victorious or not ;)

:lol: khare died in battlefield but he choose 'ninja suicide' as he put it because he saw he was getting an ass whooping

DeletedUser

when i leave the world i will leave it by pirate suicide, if you dont know what it is, it's walking the plank :)

DeletedUser

I'm 21 already lol. And are you talking about Harakiri/seppuku paolo? Because thats the samurai suicide :p

DeletedUser74275

no i was referring to what khare said he did

Ninja Suicide

i think it was teenage mutant ninja turtle suicide...his profile used to say something about turtles, it all makes sense now

DeletedUser

i always wondered what it would look like if the TMNT had carnal relations with miss april o'neal.

imagine the offspring!