I will make CoA & Profile Pics FREE!

focushor

Picture: Typhlosion (Pokemon)
Text: TYPHLOSION
Effect: Fire Effect? or Pokemon related maybe? Or Pokemon and tw mixed together.

or Surprise me :p
ahahaha dude you got the wrong pokemon, typhlosion was a fire pokenmon that looks like a squirrel. you got some ghost mofo up in there hahahahahaha

@Typhlosion - Sorry for that slight inconvience - here's your new profile pic. I had no idea Thyplosion was a Pokemon.

typhlo.gif

DeletedUser118938

These are awesome dude! Think you could come up with something with my name, Clutchmander?

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey @focushor, i really like some of your creations, and sorry i forgot i wrote anything here realized now for some reason:p However i am not sure about the one you made for us, could you try something a bit different, and maybe animated ? Ofc no need, but would be cool to see!

focushor

Hey @focushor, i really like some of your creations, and sorry i forgot i wrote anything here realized now for some reason:p However i am not sure about the one you made for us, could you try something a bit different, and maybe animated ? Ofc no need, but would be cool to see!

Call me biased, but I won't make any more effort for you either since you made fun of me too, sorry, but I think it's only fair

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Call me biased, but I won't make any more effort for you either since you made fun of me too, sorry, but I think it's only fair

Do you mind quoting or @'ing me where I made fun of you? Fair enough that you do not want to make a new one, but i do not remember making fun of you

DeletedUser121297

Any chance you will make one for my account THCthrasher? Your designs are really cool and would love one with any kind of effect.

focushor

i hate ruckus aswell, especially elmo. always trying to order 66 me : PepeHopeless :

Someone has a bad day it seems, hope all is well

You haven't seen nothing yet bundles of sticks

you liked this

The only joke of the person here is you..You changed tribes 8 times already and tried to join Ruckus as well.. What kind of player does that hahhah
Also seeing you liking every post against Ruckus while annoyed if Ruckus players like each others posts and bitch about it makes you dumb as hell ;))
kiss

you liked this

and many others; I still stand by my point, but I'm ignoring the thread because I realised it's pointless to complain on a forum with Ruckus as half of its population