i would like my say now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

thank you to everyone that has mailed and informed me how sorry they were that they took part in the pole ..and thank you valth for your lovely words and smokefield as well

the mails that were sent around so i am told to get people to vote on it made people feel they had to but that isnt what upset me

the reason i was upset is purely because there were a few people on the post that voted because they thought it was there tribal duty to... some have stated that standing up to say what they really thought about the difference between the two players would make them look weak and get them looked at in a different way ..others have said they voted just to keep the peace in the tribes because this was done by moderaters and backed by at least two moderaters .. ( this makes my point about how moderaters no matter what world they play should stand above the rest and keep there bias natures apart from the forum as people judge them for it )
locking the posts after i started to reply was taken that way as well ..

violet is a popular girl that is because she makes her self that way with her actions where as myself i only speak out for what i believe in this makes me a bigger target also the fact that i have backed the attacks on voilet for betraying two tribes ( her first one and the soft tribe ) and also the fact i am Raw duke .. when it comes down to whom is better that is not a option that can be made fairly when we both do different things for the game .. however this pole was always bias from the start and it has affected how i view some people in this game smokefield said it right that respect is earnt on what you do and how you do it .. it is clear that violet is the most popular because of how she does things and spends alot of time working on bieng popular i give her that credit .. however if you look at the stats and the events in world nine there is a clear skill difference .. and i will give myself that

so no matter what the result there is a lesson for the tribal players of world nine to learn from this and the moderaters to learn from this as well

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45021

*sigh* look. im getting really sick of this back and forth flaming thing, so ill just apologize to you if i have offended you in any way. i dont like having personal enemies, and i dont like to hate people as well. are you willing to leave what happened behind us as well, and just be neutral towards each other? cause i am.

DeletedUser

if you think by saying its a lie that i will post the mails up then you are wrong because the players that wrote know who they are and im not going to call them up into public for you and everyone else to flame .. i have had my say that is it ... next time the world wants to do something like this they better think about the reactions first

i lost the pole yes .. violet won ... popular over skill that is clear .. but this runs deeper this is more about the pack hunting and the moderaters bias then the pole and if you cant see what went on then you are blind .. this topic is over for me .. if you want to keep flaming then do so but im not going to respond my point i think i have made and those that know what im talking about will think the same

out and over :)

edit note :: violett i will talk to you in game about this in private

DeletedUser

Dont worry both of you..

HATERZ.jpg

savraa

I will change the scenario sense it seems bell doesn't like it about her. Lets say that this poll was on myself and psihic. How is a poll any difference from an argument where there is 1 point and different people take different sides, to the point? All the poll does is show numbers. If we are all that sensitive why don't we have Tribal wars take down the TW stats and why don't we hug it out? This is tribal wars not get along wars, there has to be strife in order to case wars or conflicts.

I may view this game differently than others, but there is a psycolicail game behind these forums, which some are very good at and others not so good at. I personal believe that is why Tribal Wars added them, and also to add to that extra edge to the wars and conflicts.

To be honest with you i am surprised this didn't turn out differently. I haven't said anything about the vote till now. Maybe this wasn't need to be said, but you know me i just voice my opinion even if people end up throwing rocks at me. Flame on.... :)

P.S. Both girls know i like them, i just think its kinda strange it has come to this...

DeletedUser

because this was done by moderaters and backed by at least two moderaters .. ( this makes my point about how moderaters no matter what world they play should stand above the rest and keep there bias natures apart from the forum as people judge them for it )
so no matter what the result there is a lesson for the tribal players of world nine to learn from this and the moderaters to learn from this as well

Learn what? Moderators are just normal players on the forums for the worlds they play, we can be biased as hell, the only one who cannot be biased is Ddog, and he wasn't.

If we had to be neutral on worlds we play, then we would also not allowed to be able to play any .Net world.

yungoe

Vio betrayed her first tribe? As far as I know that was WW's doing.

Vio betrayed SOFt? So now a departure from SOFt is seen as betrayal? Oh my... Or crossnobling, yeah that must be an aggressive act.

Also bell, it's not because vio won that she automatically is more or less skilled than you. A poll is always biased and so you will never really get the truth, just the public opinion. You can analyze stats all you want, do you think that is a perfect indicator for skill?

Let me bring up an example. I'm sure most of DNS remember this one. Psihic and Tilen had analyze my TWStats, so they said I was a 3rd rated fighter. Granted I had little to no experience. But I did know what I had to do and more. I was actually quite good at it. I came up with some new techniques and tricks on top right at the spot in the middle of a massive op. And perhaps more importantly, everything went according to my plan. (granted, according to DNS everything had gone to an extend of their plan, too)

My point is, would I have been seen as a good player/defender if I hadn't chosen to fight? Would people think I was skilled if I had exams for example and thus hadn't time to defend? There are loads of external factors to consider that aren't visible in twstats. It's for this reason that people vote for the person they know best.

I don't feel that the poll was actually needed though.

savraa

Savraa your point seems agreable.

But the thing is, imo people can talk only about player skills, determniaton, leader abilities and such. When it comes behind screen it gets a little disgusting. How can you make a poll on who is better, including personality :icon_neutral: Idea was disgusting for where it started, sorry peter i have respect for you but what you did, start flaming without thinking about where it may go, so dumb for the least.

See this is the funny thing valth. We both know there are different types of players, ones that are leaders, ones that are fighters and the every day tribe mate players that do what there asked and ect, ect, ect... All are important to make up a tribe, if leaders didn't have members to follow them than there plans wouldn't get executed. And if there weren't leaders there wouldn't be a plan to executed. So really who is to say one is more important than the other?

But, and its a really big butt. In just about everything there is a click, and just like these forums there is a click and also a lingo. There is a reason why vio got voted higher than bell and that is because bell isnt a part of the forum click.

(for those that dont know a click is different people that hang out in different types of groups.)

So Valth, you must understand that this poll wasn't based on ig skill or leadership, but popularity and being known by the forum click.

(I hope i helped vio and others clarify to close this thing up) :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

dang you're fast =/ i didnt like that post and deleted in a min, lol

DeletedUser

so you say that post was about who is more popular, it explains votes. Coz nick said he took it as who is better including personality, also peter if i didnt get it wrong. and it was just stupid to see bell can be comparable to vio, skill-based, and about personality based, it was also disgusting imo.

savraa

so you say that post was about who is more popular, it explains votes. Coz nick said he took it as who is better including personality, also peter if i didnt get it wrong. and it was just stupid to see bell can be comparable to vio, skill-based, and about personality based, it was also disgusting imo.

nicks opinion was the same as mine, you just understood it differently... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If you check, it says 'Who's better' and not 'Who's the better player'

It's vague enough to justify better in totality, thus including personality, playerskills, etc.

No.

ps: at other bell - vio thread

yungoe

It's the same, really. I just tend to take a closer look on it.

No.

ps: at other bell - vio thread

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the totality of a person what decides whether s/he is or isn't popular? It may be different over there, but that's how things work over here.

Last edited:

savraa

Yep, you read through his words... Who better, and not mean whos a better player, not sure how you get it mixed up?

There is a great saying "If you cant stand the heat, than get out of the sun." :)

DeletedUser

It was Evandos idea tbh. Maybe he should follow the silence pact his tribe put into place.

ddog456

thank you to everyone that has mailed and informed me how sorry they were that they took part in the pole ..and thank you valth for your lovely words and smokefield as well

the mails that were sent around so i am told to get people to vote on it made people feel they had to but that isnt what upset me

the reason i was upset is purely because there were a few people on the post that voted because they thought it was there tribal duty to... some have stated that standing up to say what they really thought about the difference between the two players would make them look weak and get them looked at in a different way ..others have said they voted just to keep the peace in the tribes because this was done by moderaters and backed by at least two moderaters .. ( this makes my point about how moderaters no matter what world they play should stand above the rest and keep there bias natures apart from the forum as people judge them for it )
locking the posts after i started to reply was taken that way as well ..

violet is a popular girl that is because she makes her self that way with her actions where as myself i only speak out for what i believe in this makes me a bigger target also the fact that i have backed the attacks on voilet for betraying two tribes ( her first one and the soft tribe ) and also the fact i am Raw duke .. when it comes down to whom is better that is not a option that can be made fairly when we both do different things for the game .. however this pole was always bias from the start and it has affected how i view some people in this game smokefield said it right that respect is earnt on what you do and how you do it .. it is clear that violet is the most popular because of how she does things and spends alot of time working on bieng popular i give her that credit .. however if you look at the stats and the events in world nine there is a clear skill difference .. and i will give myself that

As Petert has said Moderators, In-game or Forum can be biased as they want as long as they are not Moderating the world. (Forums)

That is why I was not biased at any point throughout the little vote thing.

Now if I see this thread as not being nothing but Spam and arguing I will lock.

DeletedUser

As Petert has said Moderators, In-game or Forum can be biased as they want as long as they are not Moderating the world. (Forums)

You missed the Geschlossen button.

DeletedUser

You missed the Geschlossen button.

Bolded part.

Status
Not open for further replies.