i would like my say now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey its past midnight, and i've not actually slept much for a few days. Sue me.

I need more coffee.

DeletedUser

thank you to everyone that has mailed and informed me how sorry they were that they took part in the pole

I didn't mail you and I'm not sorry I took part in the poll, but I don't mind posting here that I voted for you.

I read it as who is the better TW player, not who I like more. If it was based on whose words I preferred, I'd certainly have chosen Vio. I can't stand what you write most times. Makes my freaking skin crawl to read it. That doesn't mean I don't think you must be one heck of a player to get where you have in this game.

Good luck in helping Smoke pull RAW through to the final fight w/DNS.

iceilater

thank you to everyone that has mailed and informed me how sorry they were that they took part in the pole ..and thank you valth for your lovely words and smokefield as well

the mails that were sent around so i am told to get people to vote on it made people feel they had to but that isnt what upset me

the reason i was upset is purely because there were a few people on the post that voted because they thought it was there tribal duty to... some have stated that standing up to say what they really thought about the difference between the two players would make them look weak and get them looked at in a different way ..others have said they voted just to keep the peace in the tribes because this was done by moderaters and backed by at least two moderaters .. ( this makes my point about how moderaters no matter what world they play should stand above the rest and keep there bias natures apart from the forum as people judge them for it )
locking the posts after i started to reply was taken that way as well ..

violet is a popular girl that is because she makes her self that way with her actions where as myself i only speak out for what i believe in this makes me a bigger target also the fact that i have backed the attacks on voilet for betraying two tribes ( her first one and the soft tribe ) and also the fact i am Raw duke .. when it comes down to whom is better that is not a option that can be made fairly when we both do different things for the game .. however this pole was always bias from the start and it has affected how i view some people in this game smokefield said it right that respect is earnt on what you do and how you do it .. it is clear that violet is the most popular because of how she does things and spends alot of time working on bieng popular i give her that credit .. however if you look at the stats and the events in world nine there is a clear skill difference .. and i will give myself that

so no matter what the result there is a lesson for the tribal players of world nine to learn from this and the moderaters to learn from this as well

What? o_O anyone who took the poll in that context about being obliged to because of their tribe or forced to for any reason seriously misunderstood it. Yeah I put up a thread telling people to vote but it was all a joke, no one was deliberately trying to undermine anyone and I can´t believe you guys have even let it escalate to this level of foolishness. About the mods, peter just put it up as a joke which I hope was obvious and ddog didn´t even partake in it, so I don´t know where that came from.

What really pisses me off though is all the crap about vio trying to make herself look cool and you´re the one who is honest to yourself -.- maybe people like vio because (gasp) she´s a nice person and has a nice personality! I know hard to grasp isn´t it. I have never known vio to try to be anything that she isn´t, everything she says is her, she doesn´t plan out what to say and how to act, she does it, it´s her. Saying that she delibiretly tries to act cool is just nonsense and makes it obvious that you don´t actually know her... Same thing about mtd, she didn´t abandon them at all, she tried her hardest to keep them together, I know for a fact that she didn´t betray them, so I don´t know how that came up at all cause it´s just false. And about soft I´m not sure about that details, but from what I perceive she just left them, which I don´t look as at betrayle, maybe she simply didn´t like the tribe so she left...

so I don´t mean to bash you at all Bell, I believe you´re a very accomplished tw player, I was just tired of everyone making such a big deal of this poll, which was meant as a joke in the first place. And I couldn´t stand how you´re trying to make vio look like some poser who only cares about looking cool while she really just herself and people like her for that.

now i shall go back to my vacation :icon_biggrin:

ddog456

Ok all the says have been said.

Locking.

Pm each pther if you all wanna discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.