Idea

darkaniken2

I just had a great idea. Let's all just dismiss all of our inactives and let the lot of them go grey. Then we can have fun again, and instead of just nobling our own, we could noble each other, which is what the game is about.

axeking

D00d this game is about nobling barbs and inactives.Why would I attack a fellow player you heartless animal X(

DeletedUser

im having faith in the world that they are having a quick noble up of inactives in order to prepare to do something fun. i think XXXX are the only tribes not picking up inactives..... well, not their own anyway. apart from Apollo/XXXX and Slw the rest of the world is HOPEFULLY arming up rather than playing sim city. if we arnt done arming up in 3 weeks times i think its time to do something fun just for the hell of it

darkaniken2

im having faith in the world that they are having a quick noble up of inactives in order to prepare to do something fun. i think XXXX are the only tribes not picking up inactives..... well, not their own anyway. apart from Apollo/XXXX and Slw the rest of the world is HOPEFULLY arming up rather than playing sim city. if we arnt done arming up in 3 weeks times i think its time to do something fun just for the hell of it
I can only offer an opinion based on what I've seen, but at the rate XIII and $CoD$ have been nobling inactives, there is no way they'll be ready to do anything serious in 3 weeks. They won't have the troops to cover everything.

DeletedUser

Hey man, leave Sim City out of this!! :D jks

As for fun, just organize some ridiculous conspiracy :icon_rolleyes:
Everyone loves conspiracies :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

This is a good idea. However I doubt it will ever happen, our big family tribes cannot afford to lose points, it is too "important" We even have tribes that band together for points as opposed to having the same goals.

Then the distances we have to cover to war grow bigger, which leads to more players losing interest, which leads to even more inactives. Its a boredom cycle brought about by protecting a tribe's total village points.

By continuing this cycle we will end with players who are slow and steady.. those overactives players will burn out. Late game becomes a game of "chess" where logistics and organization is more important than specific Troop builds.

thetimeisnow1

and another fact is...that everyone will start taking barbs in the other tribes K's.

DeletedUser198

Yeah, well thats why you ask around for new players to take up accounts...

DeletedUser

or they could lower noble prices , so inactives and 9k barbs could be taken faster , so tribes would be ready for war at a much quicker rate

DeletedUser57711

or they could lower noble prices , so inactives and 9k barbs could be taken faster , so tribes would be ready for war at a much quicker rate
it is not the price of noble as much as it is making sure your troops are all maxed out and trains ready for wars and frontlines stacked where pos to do so and the more inactive villages each tribe takes the more villages it means they have to do builds in but yes price of nobles will come into it as well

DeletedUser

if its taking inactives , which is the point in this thread , people need nobles to do it with from the people i speak to and personal experience i know nobles are the problem

its only really a bonus if all your villages are maxed out with troops before a war if they are all that shows is you havnt attacked for 2 weeks , or have not been attacked so basically playing sim city only turtles or people who dont do anything have amassed shed loads of nobles , if some one is down to 0 nobles and they get 1 noble a day with out taking losses on troops and not taking any other villages so all effort goes into coins after a month they have 30 nobles with a 5 peice train thats only 6 trains if nobles were cheaper they would get 12 trains but who really wants to spend a month doing nothing cept minting coins (thats only a guess at how many nobles can be produced a day when not attacking/taking villages)

imo cheaper nobles would increase wars if cod and xiii are to war and every one had cheaper nobles then they could wrap up inactives much faster than the current rate and get started on the war instead we will all wait 3 months untill inactives are sorted out and withen in that time more inactives will appear so you may as well get to it now :-d

DeletedUser57711

if its taking inactives , which is the point in this thread , people need nobles to do it with from the people i speak to and personal experience i know nobles are the problem

its only really a bonus if all your villages are maxed out with troops before a war if they are all that shows is you havnt attacked for 2 weeks , or have not been attacked so basically playing sim city only turtles or people who dont do anything have amassed shed loads of nobles , if some one is down to 0 nobles and they get 1 noble a day with out taking losses on troops and not taking any other villages so all effort goes into coins after a month they have 30 nobles with a 5 peice train thats only 6 trains if nobles were cheaper they would get 12 trains but who really wants to spend a month doing nothing cept minting coins (thats only a guess at how many nobles can be produced a day when not attacking/taking villages)

imo cheaper nobles would increase wars if cod and xiii are to war and every one had cheaper nobles then they could wrap up inactives much faster than the current rate and get started on the war instead we will all wait 3 months untill inactives are sorted out and withen in that time more inactives will appear so you may as well get to it now :-d
duh but you say that which results back to needing to get troops full and moved around for war. so again the more villages taken the longer it takes for them all to be at the point you can use them for a war. and who say's we are going to war the xiii.f just yet we may have our eyes set on some other tribe/s .same as xiii has 3 tribes of players to clean up from there last war.

DeletedUser

duh but you say that which results back to needing to get troops full and moved around for war. so again the more villages taken the longer it takes for them all to be at the point you can use them for a war. and who say's we are going to war the xiii.f just yet we may have our eyes set on some other tribe/s .same as xiii has 3 tribes of players to clean up from there last war.

my point was unless you do nothing for a month you will not have full troops in all villages or have amassed a large number of nobles, moving troops around is nothing to do with maxing troops , the entire game is structured so you have to balance what you have to work with and do the best you can with that or go into full blown sim city mode which active attackers and people who want to grow daily wont like doing

and i would say xiii/cod will war at some point , looking at the maps on where both sides are taking villages , and the pissy forum comments from both sides to the other. i would say its inevitable ,

DeletedUser44759

well, the world is funny..I just posted on other thread and then find this..dark, i'm with you, I don't think it's possible to eat inactives faster than hey're created...clown, the cost of nobles is irrelevaent to starting/maintaining a war, it's the will to fight one that is needed and that's a counter productive argument anyway, nobling an enemies active players is the only way to win this game, players nobling inactives then going inactive themselves only means more coins to mint to noble the other actives that are left, a vicious circle..gothic you hit that on the nose, also the isuue of fighting from a massive power block.
Come the christmas attack break this year I forsee a world that has moved from fighting to one that has been dominated by "agreements" in the space of 12 months, probably a very boring one at that with only a couple of hundred semi-active accounts drowned in talk, rather than a world with mighty families fighting each other to achieve a total victory, RBE won't be the last good tribe to die here through ack of activity I fear.

(clown..good to see you don't change, lol)(War' with all the nukes you've wasted on Wraith and other marginalised players, and the empty vills that "K clearing" produces,how do you think you'll ever be maxed for troops? (or is that the whole plan, lol, always claim getting ready and never have to fight a big tribe?) btw, I've seen many fighting wars when down to near zero troops, herb and snaperay sending "nukes of less than 1k axes cos they had nothing else left springs to mind..war is a state of mind as much as a use of troops !)

DeletedUser57711

(War' with all the nukes you've wasted on Wraith and other marginalised players, and the empty vills that "K clearing" produces,how do you think you'll ever be maxed for troops? (or is that the whole plan, lol, always claim getting ready and never have to fight a big tribe?) btw, I've seen many fighting wars when down to near zero troops, herb and snaperay sending "nukes of less than 1k axes cos they had nothing else left springs to mind..war is a state of mind as much as a use of troops !)
1st thing i have never attacked wraith lol 2nd if you are getting ready for a war you make sure your troops are maxed or getting there for the start if you are the tribe to start it if not then you go with what you have

DeletedUser

This is a good idea. However I doubt it will ever happen, our big family tribes cannot afford to lose points, it is too "important" We even have tribes that band together for points as opposed to having the same goals.

Then the distances we have to cover to war grow bigger, which leads to more players losing interest, which leads to even more inactives. Its a boredom cycle brought about by protecting a tribe's total village points.

By continuing this cycle we will end with players who are slow and steady.. those overactives players will burn out. Late game becomes a game of "chess" where logistics and organization is more important than specific Troop builds.

As always Gothic is one of the few in touch with reality & truth. Maybe due to his absence from 'Big' tribes for a long time.

Very Good idea Darkaniken, but unfortunately most of the players who want to 'play' are gone now. Those who want to play the game on Skype -- TW treason it should be called - I doubt that have the ability to think beyond their -once a member always a member - mentality. They'd rather brag about their tribal and personal rank.

As we can all see the number of inactive/barb villas is growing everyday and will soon be a lot more of those available than enemy villas. I can only expect things to get worse.

DeletedUser

:) Hi daf
I'm not gonna say who you remind me of, but.....

...you've started sounding more and more like a TV ad spot for XXXX
However, your ever present optimism is refreshing.

DeletedUser

:) Hi daf
I'm not gonna say who you remind me of, but.....

...you've started sounding more and more like a TV ad spot for XXXX
cause were grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat....
:icon_cry: sorry that was poor:icon_cry: i used to be the only XXXX member who came on these forums when we were seen as VS. runners and cowards who would lose within a week, i had to listen to all the threats and 'promises' about how i was going to get rimmed by D3TH and lose the war so ill be very honest in that i like to be smug and point out we are still here and better than everybody else.... yes its childesh yes its pointless but nvm.

im so far away from any real war fronts ive got to try and find some positives, im praying for somebody else to start this off cause im in no position to do so. im 46-2 up against Apollo in the last month, their effort is pretty sad. no major wars coming to k14 anytime soon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44759

@ Warmad21, mate I owe you a huge apology, confused you with warfighter21....hold my hands up, you're NOT the guy who was shouting to tribe for support after wraith launched 80 fakes at all, I'll bend over, you kick my arse...:icon_redface: