Idea

AndyJc

Oh! I know [D3TH] is gone.. but I just said that you weren't the real reason why they are gone..

RBE, Inactivity is inactivity.. you can say you've won this one as even if RBE would still be there.. you'd have noble only inactives and recruited the high pointers.

About the family.. yes I'm the updater but even if I am.. I (Like a lot of people) thinks that there's way more than just 2 tribe in your big family. You count CoD~R in your family which is our holding tribe.. why not adding SDE to yours? that make our two family even.

Call it even then.

Can't be bothered getting into it again as we will almost certainly get annoying when the support crew come out for you lol, mine doesnt support me :(

DeletedUser

Second Support Crew Incoming!!

(I think I have an infraction incoming... lol:lol:)

DeletedUser198

Yep Mike, its true.

Broly mailed me and a few other small tribes in the area about forming an 'alliance' with BORG! and try and take over the northern front. Of course, his stipulation was we had to change our name to BORG! Jr. or something like that. As you can see, we didnt take his offer lmao!

Oh please dont even start with your bullshit, yeah i was talking to you about joining Borg, i never wanted you to change your name, i didnt even want your other players i wanted you and maybe your 2nd ranked player. Thats all and i never asked for an alliance, so please before you start talking your crap get it right. I asked for you to join, didnt ask for an alliance, didnt ask for you to make some shit sub tribe to mine, i just wanted you to join, but instead as i seen the proof that you were contacted from XIII and decided to help them =]

Because the vast majority of tribes in this world were alliance-happy, the world has become... boring. At one time there were several wars going on at once. But now that almost every tribe left has an intricate system of allies, who is there left to war? Inactives? Barbs?

Sure, there are a few wars that could shake up the world a bit at this time... but no matter which one happens, it will involve more than half the world fighting because of alliances. Fighting one will drag the others into the fight, making the war a long, drawn out war that will takes months to end even if one side is awesome and the other sucks, simply because of the sheer number of nobles needed.

And even if all that is thrown out the window and it happens... guess how the war will end- yep, that's right, recruitment. It won't be a military victory, it will be a victory where one sides defects to the other and makes yet another family tribe (providing that the bored members of the winning tribe don't quit too fast).

That's why the world has become boring, in a nut shell. There aren't many military victories. The only ones I can think of any time recently is death of -AD-, death of Apollo (provided XXXX don't start recruiting their members), and the future death of TCDD. D3TH wasn't killed militarily- the disbandment was definitely influenced by the war, but the tribe broke apart and many members defected to the other side- EBR and BDeath are still alive, so the victory has not been won by killing every red dot :icon_confused:

So yeah, I agree with Broly- it's alliance happy tribes that ruin this game and progress it into the endgame stages waaaay too quickly.

Ghengis you have got my respect now, you now understand what i have always been saying, the reason why the forums are crap, the world is going inactive, everyone is quitting is because everyone is pathetic! You all make families, you all ally and hug. Just have XIII and XIV war,that would atleast bring the world to some interest. Some moron use to say i was stupid to war 2 tribes, forgot who but you know what ANYONE and i mean ANYONE who played when i was leading my tribe can say i made this world fun and interesting, i made all the biggest wars, i started everything, no one hasnt done anything to ever raise the bar in this world except for me. But i completely agree what you said and it comes down to how many pathetic players are on this world WHICH HALF SHOULDNT BE AND I BET COULD BE TAKEN OUT IN AN INSTANT AS I BET HALF SUCK YET ARE BEING PROTECTED BY ALLIES AND FAMILIES! End of this is that W22 is shit thanks to all the n00bs who hug and ally =]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh please dont even start with your bullshit, yeah i was talking to you about joining Borg, i never wanted you to change your name, i didnt even want your other players i wanted you and maybe your 2nd ranked player. Thats all and i never asked for an alliance, so please before you start talking your crap get it right. I asked for you to join, didnt ask for an alliance, didnt ask for you to make some shit sub tribe to mine, i just wanted you to join, but instead as i seen the proof that you were contacted from XIII and decided to help them

Come on Broly when Borg was formed you spend most of your time trying to find others to help you fight XIII which was your infatuation and purely personal quest.
You even went and arranged a NAP with XXXX much to the displeasure of many of your members, but you only want to remember the things that suit you it seems.
That's what mirrors do to your memory, I told you to stop looking into them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser198

Im sorry a NAP, hmmm nope i dont recall actually =] I was actually trying to do something else but no i wasnt trying to get a NAP and yeah i was trying to take out XIII because look what there hugging and allying did to this world.... they ruined it

AndyJc

Im sorry a NAP, hmmm nope i dont recall actually =] I was actually trying to do something else but no i wasnt trying to get a NAP and yeah i was trying to take out XIII because look what there hugging and allying did to this world.... they ruined it

It won it, this is what happens to worlds, eventually one tribe wins its the point of the game. We just got there quicker than other worlds.

DeletedUser198

LMAO no you just ruined the game for everyone else with all the hugging dude, but i guess when people look at this world and go "damn w22 sucks" i guess everyone on XIII family is proud to make others say that bout this world :lol:

AndyJc

LMAO no you just ruined the game for everyone else with all the hugging dude, but i guess when people look at this world and go "damn w22 sucks" i guess everyone on XIII family is proud to make others say that bout this world :lol:

if its so terrible why still here aye?

You know that us existing keeps people like yourself coming back for more.

DeletedUser198

Why still here cuz i can spam the forums =]

Cuz it still bothers people that im here so ill keep coming, im not playing in game, im here to speak my opinion of the game in the forums

So many people can agree with me, XIII has made this world CRAP!

AndyJc

Why still here cuz i can spam the forums =]

Cuz it still bothers people that im here so ill keep coming, im not playing in game, im here to speak my opinion of the game in the forums

So many people can agree with me, XIII has made this world CRAP!

And many disagree.

But don't worry Broly I'm sure we'll still be argueing about this when 42 reaches this point and both sides will still have their supporters then lol.

DeletedUser198

w42 wont reach that point because they dont want pathetic families and hugging pansies like w22 =]

and those that disagree are the hugging pansies who i know for a fake is HALF of the players in both XIII and XIV were to get in a real war, and were having to defend and attack, that half of them would quit on the spot for to much pressure or they wouldnt know what to do or even how to know which are real and which are fake =]

AndyJc

w42 wont reach that point because they dont want pathetic families and hugging pansies like w22 =]

and those that disagree are the hugging pansies who i know for a fake is HALF of the players in both XIII and XIV were to get in a real war, and were having to defend and attack, that half of them would quit on the spot for to much pressure or they wouldnt know what to do or even how to know which are real and which are fake =]

I guess you mean fact not fake.

But yeah it will, all worlds do eventually until the families succeed or breakdown. Can never know something for a fact if it has yet to happen, some inexperience still maybe but that just breeds more willingness to learn from great players, like you if you weren't totally mad :icon_cool:

DeletedUser198

LMAO you make it sound like this is what happens on every world, dude take a look at all other worlds, they are not this pathetic compared to others and yeah inexperience and this world is over a year old, and people who still are n00bs are in this world, that shows how pathetic it is, and half the people arent willing to learn because and i know for a fake they are still there because i still remember half of the guys who attacked me were sending crap trains and some crap fakes and attacks, you can even ask Carrie she sat me multiple times and saw all the pathetic attacks she was laughing too =]

DeletedUser

I've just gone through the rankings and typed in [D3TH], strangely nothing came up? I guess they must be gone then:icon_rolleyes:

SLX were ranked above you guys comfortably at the time.

I didn't bother claiming RBE but regardless fact is we made the war boring enough for them to disband, we're the ones left standing which means we won, yes maybe not by conventional methods but a victory nonetheless.

Plus we can't really about the families, the only thing thats bigger about our family is the players. You edit the maps and we came up with our family a while ago and it had 2 tribes, not 3.

So, I looked through twstats yesterday at ~SLX~. You know what I found? A whole bunch of players that went to the -3- family. Yes, you were winning, but a lot of the tribe was recruited.

And to be honest, it doesn't matter if -3- is family with XIII. If they are, then it's recruitment victory. If they aren't, then you allowed your closest allies to recruit a bunch of players from your enemies. Either way it isn't a real military victory.

RBE split into D3TH, CoD, and XIII because of inactivity. And last I checked RBE had double the conquers on you, and that's AFTER they started to fizzle out.

AndyJc

Rergardless victory is who's left, we're left and they aren't so all those conquers on us mean nothing if they just disband does it.

And yeah some were recruited from ~SLX~, similar number to recruited from ~I~ by you guys.

DeletedUser

Rergardless victory is who's left, we're left and they aren't so all those conquers on us mean nothing if they just disband does it.

And yeah some were recruited from ~SLX~, similar number to recruited from ~I~ by you guys.

Andy, you seriously need to take a chill pill and relax. I don't understand why you're so paranoid- I'm not all anti-XIII, XIII sucks, and I'm a hypocrite who is just going to bash XIII for no reason, blah blah blah. My post was a stab at ALL of world 22, not just XIII. Every tribe has had recruitment victories, including CoD. It's part of the game.

My problem is this: How many recruitment victories are there compared to military victories (where players just fight it out until the end)? World 22 would rather recruit than see a war out to the end. THAT'S my problem. I do place a certain amount of blame on XIII, but not as much as you think. D3TH is no longer around to be criticized, so XIII gets the brunt of the flames from other posters... mainly CoD since we constitute half of the posters here :lol:

I just don't like what the world has become, and neither do many others. And alliances have played a big part in shaping the world... for the worst.

AndyJc

You do have a lot of posters, our world views will have to differ.

I see the fact we have managed to go from relatively small with some smaller allies to having two tribes in top two and two more allies in top six as a victory, outlasted everyone else even if we did recruit from our enemies when they were beaten.

DeletedUser198

lol and that is the perspective that n00bs have now a days :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes you did get a NAP which many others asked you to cancel.

You wouldn't remember, but in order to get you own back on XIII - not because they were huggers - but because they damaged you 'big legendary leader image -
you did more hugging than Paddington Bear.

It's actually control freaks and self-centred weirdos like you who ruin worlds. Now go and hug Ripfin and Ywevis may come and join you for a cup of tea later