Idea

DeletedUser198

LMAO comeback from what? All you have proved mihajes is your obsessed with me :lol:

Do you follow me where ever i go, read everything i put, because really you should get over me already lol ohh boy but its ok, i mean it IS me ;] people cant resist me haha

So what have you proved with your long, and rather useless post there? Please tell me because all i can see if you adding your complete and useless input in whatever i say (again being obsessed with me) but really come on now, your post in meaningless, if you notice most of what i say is also jokingly lol come on mihajes keep feeding my fire =] im enjoying this alot haha keep it coming please

DeletedUser

people cant resist me haha
Noone can resist Legends
Do I need to prove anything?
I was just promoting you sexy
I'm glad you found it funny. I thought you were gonna start throwing abuse at me again, poor girl.

How is it going with that tribe you were putting together in 22?

"if you notice most of what i say is also jokingly
"
Do you always joke about the same thing continuously? How did you get to be so funny:lol:?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser198

Well thank you, but its ok i have better players who promote it anyways, so you dont need to, i rather have pros then amateurs doing it :lol:

DeletedUser

Heyo Herb.. I think you are at the very least a decent player. (By rep I think your better but lets stick to minimums)

Broly says he represents, decent players. From the north I dont know any decent players who say broly represents their sentiments.. do you have any down south?

DeletedUser

Oh please dont even start with your bullshit, yeah i was talking to you about joining Borg, i never wanted you to change your name, i didnt even want your other players i wanted you and maybe your 2nd ranked player.

Right, hence why you wanted my tribe to be an academy/ally of BORG! Fail. You've asked so many other tribes to be allied/academy of BORG!, cuz I asked around and they got the same info. When we didn't bite, you had 2/3 other options from smaller tribes.

Second, 2nd ranked player? In terms of points? lmao goes to show that you are truely a noob and have no clue what the game is all about. Who gives a rat's @$$ about points. Only point whores care about that crap.

Thats all and i never asked for an alliance, so please before you start talking your crap get it right. I asked for you to join, didnt ask for an alliance, didnt ask for you to make some shit sub tribe to mine, i just wanted you to join, but instead as i seen the proof that you were contacted from XIII and decided to help them =]

Wrong again! XIII never asked me to help them. Hell, I don't even know if XIII knows we exist! LMAO! BRKDA decided to ally with XXXX mainly because [D3TH]'s academy tribe (hell, i forgot which one, was it D3ATH, D3TH-I, D3TH-D, D3TH jr., or D3TH the third lol so many to remember), was attacking one of OUR players. We had a common enemy.

That player was Sir Bravedave, who was once a BORG! member. That's when [D3TH] decided to war XXXX, or vice versa, whichever.

So again, kid, before you mouth off, take some time to learn the history.

You can write and post threads about how 'great' of a player you are. Bottomline, where is your tribe now and where is mine? My little 13 member tribe has been here since we joined W22.

green.png
SyN24Joined30th July 2008 - 10:28131
Where the hell is your tribe at? Oh, thats right W42.

I guess your motto is "When ya fail at one world (twice actually), there is always another.

DeletedUser

That's what Broly does Syn, but he tends to forget whenever it suits him.
It's a gift Legends are born with (see also Dan , Ywevis, Ripfin).

Long time ago I wrote a post on Control Freaks
"Control freaks also are have a repetition compulsion. They repeat the same pattern again and again in their anxious attempts to cope with their anxiety and distress"
That's why they keep coming back again and again even after they have obviously failed. They need to feel that they have won. Defeat is not something that happens to Legends.