If Wishes were Fishes

DeletedUser

Examples like herc make me think MM shouldn't have been so adamant about not kicking trash like him last September.

DeletedUser100410

Examples like herc make me think MM shouldn't have been so adamant about not kicking trash like him last September.

I agree

We pilled a lot of inactive turtles and noobs doing nothing in MM which most of them proved to be almost totally useless (like hercules)

DeletedUser

the ever ungrateful. It feels especially good when you have personally gone out of your way to save their ass at your own expense, and then they turn their back on you. But there are some who were worth saving.

DeletedUser100410

I need 17 million more of ODD to end as ranked #2 on this world.

Could you guys make an effort on this last month we have ahead?

thanks

PS: camel, the "turtle" (me) got to TOP 20 ODA on this world and with an account several times smaller than big fishes of W2V

DeletedUser

who cares if you reach your OD targets or whatever.. this world is finished. You've just been selected as the final female dog to slap around so enjoy while it lasts.

DeletedUser

PS: camel, the "turtle" (me) got to TOP 20 ODA on this world and with an account several times smaller than big fishes of W2V

I can´t even remember to which of my posts that was directed. And can´t be bothered to look it up either :D Besides, it just shows one more big MM problem: spending too many nukes on a vill to take it. Or, written differently, W2V was just way better stacked/prepared than MM...

DeletedUser

lol Orsio is just struggling to let go of this world. Let him have his fun guys.. lets not take away the last thing he is holding on to - his OD scores :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the ever ungrateful. It feels especially good when you have personally gone out of your way to save their ass at your own expense, and then they turn their back on you. But there are some who were worth saving.

And, by definition, there were those that werent. It seems that W2V was a better judge of your team than you, which was our point from the beginning. We had a list of those people and, with hindsight, how far off was that original proposal of people we were and were not prepared to take?

DeletedUser

would be interesting to see the first recruitment list offered by W2V now .

DeletedUser

W2v has skilled and active group of individuals, some are veterans in this game, each of this players currently have ~4k villages and coplayed accounts. They are not facing any threat, they won this world. Now on the other side you have coplayed account orsio ~1k villages strong, which w2v cant take down since the "OP" started ?! Guys you are embarrasing yourself ....

I would not even bother posting this, but than i read saunfree's comment and had to state the obvious.

lol Orsio is just struggling to let go of this world. Let him have his fun guys.. lets not take away the last thing he is holding on to - his OD scores :D

DeletedUser65846

W2v has skilled and active group of individuals, some are veterans in this game, each of this players currently have ~4k villages and coplayed accounts. They are not facing any threat, they won this world. Now on the other side you have coplayed account orsio ~1k villages strong, which w2v cant take down since the "OP" started ?! Guys you are embarrasing yourself ....

I would not even bother posting this, but than i read saunfree's comment and had to state the obvious.

Just please don't bother posting, do us that favor. I don't even have the urge to purchase anymore premium, just sitting there keeping my account green :p..

DeletedUser

Just please don't bother posting, do us that favor. I don't even have the urge to purchase anymore premium, just sitting there keeping my account green :p..

comeon Dem , from the so called elite W2V in 56 , to a 4chan common wealth in 69 ;) lol hows it going mate .... u never invited me there :(

DeletedUser67005

comeon Dem , from the so called elite W2V in 56 , to a 4chan common wealth in 69 ;) lol hows it going mate .... u never invited me there :(

I was wondering about that. :S

Dem, can you get me an invite as well? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser95593

I would also like an invite to this commonwealth.

Make it happen dementah, toot sweet!

DeletedUser

would be interesting to see the first recruitment list offered by W2V now .
It was copied to the war topic sometime (many pages ago), but I can't be bothered to find it. Most of the people on there died/changed hands/whatever by now anyway.

DeletedUser

It was copied to the war topic sometime (many pages ago), but I can't be bothered to find it. Most of the people on there died/changed hands/whatever by now anyway.

i know most of them would have died /changed hands but was just curious to see how it looked like , m sure my friend Mr. Free would love to grab this opportunity to show one more fault of MM leaders ;)

DeletedUser

I was wondering about that. :S

Dem, can you get me an invite as well? :icon_redface:

come on dem ... AS the great is also here now u will surely have to do something for us ....

and hey Choco will surely noble the whole bunch of CW if he is not taken , so yeah Dem time for you to react ;)

DeletedUser

Atoce's post would have to be the dumbest one I've seen in a while. Do u even play this world? If you're wondering if do.. The answer is yes. So I'm more qualified to make a more accurate statement than you since you're just an insignificant fence sitting noob.

Orsio is just a last minute selected target, big deal lol this world is finish no one cares anymore. If u wanna read more into that then do it coz you're the one embarrassing yourself lol

To dudeja ; you weren't on the invited list so don't try to fish for compliments :D

DeletedUser

To dudeja ; you weren't on the invited list so don't try to fish for compliments :D

when was the last time you took anything in a right prospective ??