IFeelYou

DeletedUser

Wow, standards surehave gone wayyy down in legion to recruit this loser. :-DDDDDDD

DeletedUser

Didn't your mother ever teach you to play nicely?

Naughty step for you!

DeletedUser

I'd not worry too much. He only gets out on day passes. They'll collect him soon enough to take him back.

DeletedUser

He is just jewous he isn't getting a stacked account with thousands of nobles :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I wish I had "Thousands of nobles" :(

As for the stacking comment.... Does your tribe not stack the front lines then? IFY account is on the front lines and of course is going to be stacked?

DeletedUser

weren't you praising amatus all this time for the amount of troops he has in your villas? :p

DeletedUser

Yes .

The XD face proved that my comment should be taken with a pinch of salt :)

DeletedUser

richy rich... "they" dont understand sophisticated humor. "they" only understand poo poo jokes.

DeletedUser

I wish I had "Thousands of nobles" :(

As for the stacking comment.... Does your tribe not stack the front lines then? IFY account is on the front lines and of course is going to be stacked?

Sorry, 'able to make a bit over 2 thousand nobles'.

Personally, only villages I stack are ones that have an 80% chance of getting hit and obviously ones that have real incoming nukes. I don't think that is the case with the IFY account anymore :p

DeletedUser

lolololoolololloololloloolololollolollloolololloololololololloolololokoolololololololololollololoololollool

Still got them 100k stacks even with morale ?

:p ;)