Ignore List :O

DeletedUser

I didn't know there was a forum ignore-list too, as well as in-game.

When you add some one to the ignore list.. you can't actually see anything they type. It's so peaceful. :) nemesis

I just thought I'd let people know about this as I didn't know myself, so I might not be the only one.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Here's the link guys. ^^ Or can otherwise be found in your settings.

trevben1

LOL

Added. I hope he doesn't post anything relevant now! lol jk jk :lol::lol:

The Great 1One1

Interesting.

I predict that the mods will move this to the general section before long.

DeletedUser

Wow, awesome. Just ignored some very....annoying people (person)...

DeletedUser

83% of the forum now cannot read this message im guessing.

My hi-jacking days are over :(

DeletedUser

I've got to say, in over two years on these forums I have never added anyone to the ignore list, but this is the second time I've been seriously tempted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Social, i love you. now i can enjoy rading the forums again without having to read a certain someones ridiculous posts.

nemesispro

thats a sweet option but shouldnt this be in the general section??

ahh yes no more spam from 4 horse and crap propaganda...the world is good again

Nicksta195

This is the most useful invention TW ever could have made. No more Nemesis! Beautiful.

DeletedUser

Does nemesis realise this is a block-nemesis thread basically and we can't actually see what he's blabbing on about? :icon_razz:

I guess he likes the sound of his own voice. :icon_wink:

307rsxx.jpg

nemesispro

Does nemesis realise this is a block-nemesis thread basically and we can't actually see what he's blabbing on about? :icon_razz:

I guess he likes the sound of his own voice. :icon_wink:

307rsxx.jpg

cool u cant read what i write but yet your still talking to me..you make a whole lot of sense

nemesispro

And you are still talking back to him when he cant read what you write:icon_rolleyes:

really??? you said above you cant read what i say and yet here you are replying to me...dam can you own yourself anymore or what..thx for prooving my point get rolled ahahahaah

Hahahaha :D

Mine says the same :D

remember this lil lukey so what way was it ..was you lying or did you just unignore to read what i said...

either way you can ignore me take a screenshot and try to act like your not reading what i am saying..but the fact is your reading it so this thread was a complete waste of time to be made..its just another spam thread for 4 horse that perpetuates nothing but flames

nemesispro

anyone tell me what he said omg i have ignored him how strange is this who is he talking to....dur dur dur dur

DeletedUser

really??? you said above you cant read what i say and yet here you are replying to me...dam can you own yourself anymore or what..thx for prooving my point get rolled ahahahaah

I took it off, genius:icon_rolleyes:

Its just too fun flaming you:lol: