Ignore List :O

DeletedUser

true only the thread poster can be killed for making the thread in the wrong spot :p sry for you luck mang

DeletedUser

I just kill things, but yeah some people are right it's in the wrong section, moving to General Discussion, so everyone will be good including the OP.

nemesispro

i wont block anyone cause its not like I can get upset at what children say about me...they are just confused and angry at everyone with all those hormones raging

trevben1

Whatever you do DONT SLIP UP! You may get tempted.... You may be curious.... But truuuussssust me... Ignorance is bliss when it comes to this guy, no exceptions.

nemesispro

omg i cant even read this thread everyone here is ignored...ahh so nice to not se the baddys and thier trash..forums so clean now woohoo

DeletedUser74702

omg i cant even read this thread everyone here is ignored...ahh so nice to not se the baddys and thier trash..forums so clean now woohoo

Does anyone else sit back and wonder how this guy doesn't block himself, just so he doesn't have to read the nonsense he puts down?

nemesispro

Does anyone else sit back and wonder how this guy doesn't block himself, just so he doesn't have to read the nonsense he puts down?

oh look its another 4 horse forum kid..or maybee its a aka name from another world come here to talk trash..

oh btw your ignored now 2 so QQ more about me all your alias no named person

DeletedUser83995

No but i do sit back and wonder why he hasnt been banned yet :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Like a wise man once said :

"Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat u with years of experience"