Ignoring visits reports

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Would like a setting to filter out the visit reports. It literally gives no information and just fills your reports up

58158670a3701527188dbd104f2d6f6a.png

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I would still like to get the Visit reports ... but not on the main folder.

If only it was a possibility (and I know this has been suggested before) to automatically move reports based on their type into folders ... that would be the dream.

Because the same as Visit reports, Scavenging reports too, I don't like spamming the main reports folder with scavenging reports for example.

In the absence of such possibility, having Visit reports not shown ... I'm gonna have to agree with this as the next best thing.

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would still like to get the Visit reports ... but not on the main folder.

If only it was a possibility (and I know this has been suggested before) to automatically move reports based on their type into folders ... that would be the dream.

Because the same as Visit reports, Scavenging reports too, I don't like spamming the main reports folder with scavenging reports for example.

In the absence of such possibility, having Visit reports not shown ... I'm gonna have to agree with this as the next best thing.

Well the thing is you right now dont have the option to filter them out. im not saying to remove them. Would be nice to have reports auto go into a folder but this is a bandaid fix for that problem

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There is no negative on a suggestion like this as it's optional for users :)

I wouldn't use it myself, but voting yes as I can only see positives to the suggestion :)