Ill get Tipsy

DeletedUser

Hi all

This is just a thread to tell you all that Vodka! have declared on Ill.

I could go into a large amount of PnP here, but as Vodka! have been relatively quiet on the externals I feel it is best to stay that way and keep this to cold facts.

Just bare in mind that the reason for declaration is due to our belief in the poor leadership of Ill.

Good luck to all

Bev

DeletedUser

How exciting! Another War to watch this weekend! World 57 starting to come alive...WEEEEEE!

DeletedUser100354

not sure what king was thinking, but he hasnt had the best of starts with me already :/

DeletedUser

Lets see some stats :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka!
Side 2:
Tribes: Ill

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 26,139
Difference: 26,139

chart

DeletedUser100354

could be because couldnt be bothered to write anything else ;)

DeletedUser102496

Yaaay !!! :icon_biggrin:

Bring it on Vodka! You shouldn't had even *thought* about declaring.

DeletedUser102496

well, we did 'thought' and did so

Unfortuneatly you made the wrong choice ! Under those circumstances you probably thought Illustration was just a newbie tribe. You are wrong there too !

Cheers for going to give us more ground too. And very good thinking for sending yourself to your death :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser100354

hmm, i especially have not mentioned or seen anyone within my tribe call Ill a newbie tribe.

DeletedUser

Unfortuneatly you made the wrong choice ! Under those circumstances you probably thought Illustration was just a newbie tribe. You are wrong there too !

Cheers for going to give us more ground too. And very good thinking for sending yourself to your death :icon_twisted:

The reason we declared was because we "intercepted" a mail from King telling Ill to prepare for war.

If boths tribes knew it then we might as well be at an official war rather than an unofficial one.

DeletedUser

for such a big brave tribe your talking alot ill... scared? :p dont worry if i hear of any pregnant women in vodka which i hope isnt a case as thats bad for the baby... :p i will let you know