I'm back

DeletedUser

Good question, I never used LC/HC nukes until W41. When I was in OCD, they swore by it and they also used a SP/SW defense. I prefer only LC nukes but but with HC it gives you the ability to snipe if need be. I have two scripts and since I'm pretty far from any kind of threat the mixed nukes I have I'm getting rid of and using the traditional nuke. But when you're under heavy fire, having HC in your nuke works wonders because you can snipe anyhting anywhere and not have to worry about moving support around.

Then why would you attack with HC if it's meant for sniping ? :icon_smile:

Caveman 10345

Because HC are also a good offensive unit! :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So why not just use an Axe/Hc nuke instead? Wouldn't that be the better option if that's what it's for power?

DeletedUser31596

You guys both know the other one is good (even if you wont admit it), so you should know there's probably a good reason for sending ramless or mixed nukes and not make such a big deal out of it :p

I'm glad you're back :)

DeletedUser71940

Hardcore inactivity plaguing this world. Go [V]/Power.

That is all.

DeletedUser

Blah, blah, blah you made your choice.

Actually you made this, I have had enough of all this stuff, yer yer report me all you wish i quite frankly don't give 2 shits.

Steven like i said to you before go find yaself a life. I come here to see how my buddy Haseo is doing and all i see is my name plastered all over this thread. Even my W49 stats. In which the only reason i haven't been rimmed yet is because your not on the account.

See the funny thing is, you've come back to tw and it seems you are arguing with everyone that you use to get along with. Maybe everyone just felt sorry for you and the happenings in your life at the current time. You first flame your friends on the Externals in which i'd happily post the link if anyone else wishes to view it. Then you harass me and Faaaaark on skype. When Faaaaark blocks you on skype you then hunt us down on facebook with the most pathetic and inaccurate of posts. I will gladly post that too if you like. You even misinterpret things to suit your feelings.

The 1 comment you made which made me sick was:

Even Carol finally smartened up because her kids said she was a terrible mother (before you run back and tell Carol, that was something CAROL told me)

Now go back to that little macho hole u climbed from and do whatever it is you do. Pose in the mirror for all i care. It might actually help to see what you've become.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I only got 3 words for that statement.

Game... Set... Match.

ancient mariner

if i said my 3 words shardz would ban me :S

(love <3 Love <3 Love<3)

ancient mariner

<3 ya valk :icon_redface:
But shards dont like me loving anyone on w36 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about AM :|

That said, watch the language folks :3

king dalt555

I know I am a little late, been busy for ages with all the traveling I have been doing, and even more to come!

To "defend" power I guess you could say (not that he needs it :lol:)

In w32, Hate./Time I always had 150hc in all my vills for sniping purposes. If you're active there's not real point in stacking and you can last much much much longer just sniping trains all day long.

The only reason you could critize a mixed nuke is if it's offense and defense. Hc are both offense and defense, and you can also see nukes with only hc. I personally would not have called that a mixed nuke. And with the updates, the scripts which I had to only send the axes/lc/rams aren't working, and have not been fixed to my knowledge (they're "private" don't ask for them.)

DeletedUser

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about AM :|

That said, watch the language folks :3

dw. No more foul language will be said on my part

I know I am a little late, been busy for ages with all the traveling I have been doing, and even more to come!

To "defend" power I guess you could say (not that he needs it :lol:)

In w32, Hate./Time I always had 150hc in all my vills for sniping purposes. If you're active there's not real point in stacking and you can last much much much longer just sniping trains all day long.

I agree with the sniping but i don't see the need to build it in every offensive village.And i doubt he even got this tactic from OCD as i've seen their nukes and i never see any HC in any of their offensive villages that i recall.

And no offence but im not here to flame his gameplay, just him in general as he did to our members. Thought i'd take it to his homeworld to see how he feels :lol:

Hanz3l

hc nukes if used with a proper build are as strong as lc nukes :p needa find my screens xD of the test runs... even for defense in the long run hc in my opinion is better than swords. Just for the speed... as for sniping who doesnt like to use some lc? :p

DeletedUser

hc nukes if used with a proper build are as strong as lc nukes :p needa find my screens xD of the test runs... even for defense in the long run hc in my opinion is better than swords. Just for the speed... as for sniping who doesnt like to use some lc? :p

actually lc can be very useful for defending if you use them right.

In my experience if you have the time to get the swords out it would prove more beneficial than HC. But it also depends on the tactics you use.

Hanz3l

actually lc can be very useful for defending if you use them right.

In my experience if you have the time to get the swords out it would prove more beneficial than HC. But it also depends on the tactics you use.

Dood i am a very prominent user of the lc sniping tactic.. well till i was in dvader xD hcftw!!! Swords i like back in the safe zones and send to the front for stacking.. other than that i hate em

DeletedUser

Dood i am a very prominent user of the lc sniping tactic.. well till i was in dvader xD hcftw!!!

I didn't mean just sniping. I meant stacking aswell :icon_wink: Is HCFTW still around? :icon_cool:

Swords i like back in the safe zones and send to the front for stacking.. other than that i hate em

Well yer..... Hc at the front for quick stacking while swords travel the distance :icon_evil: