Im back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Even me :icon_eek:.

yah,me and you did succed to have some nice chat on skype (some was horrible tough:icon_redface:)

pilly said:
Where do you find those :?

Oh by the way, I really am changed...how do I prove it :(

1-stop crying over on skype bout the few nuke you receive would be a good start.but the road is long,Im miles in front of you,and im still a prick:icon_eek:

rukoh said:
Whyever W24 would need two pilly-threads is beyond me.

We are really,REALLY bored dude:icon_biggrin:

@pîlly:welcome back I guess,how long will it take you to quit again,Il do the bookmaker,im sure il be able to pay for a whole years of PA point with the benefit.

@everyone:skype me,wel do a graphic and stuff on exel,and everyone can have a vote!

(joking huh,dont skype me bout that:lol: )

DeletedUser

I blame you for those chats, and your drunken tendencies :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

I blame you for those chats, and your drunken tendencies :icon_biggrin:.

I always put the blame on that Liquid gold thingy that you sober people call rum,I prefer to see it as somekind of drinkable jewelrie (spelling???):icon_biggrin:

pillburydough

Duplicate (or close to, anyway) thread, so please bin or move to general. Whyever W24 would need two pilly-threads is beyond me.

thats harsh man... Me <3 Rukoh now :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Welcome back dude! Have fun. :)

Duplicate (or close to, anyway) thread, so please bin or move to general. Whyever W24 would need two pilly-threads is beyond me.

No. Just accept its here and move on. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How is this either politics or propaganda? Or, for that matter, beneficial to the w24 forums?

DeletedUser

Completely agree with Ruksy here. One attention whoring thread from this attention whore is one thread too many....two is just feeding the beast

STAFAST

Next thing you know Bo will want two for himself and then we are in trouble.

DeletedUser

I am giving him lots of attention now, in the form of nukes :lol: :axemen:

DeletedUser

Well considering you have no other active threads. I see no need for it to be confined to GD. After a couple days maybe but not yet.

DeletedUser

This must be the non "useless spammy shit" thread that I should use to mark my comeback after a brief period of time

Wow, my leaving and coming back threads are "useless spammy shit" and pillys bi-monthly ones aren't. Think I may have to retire from here until a mod with a sense of reality appears

So I will now make pillys Second Coming thread, my second Going

Bye y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.