im done for, i know that

pillburydough

That makes me wonder...where is Levi? I should be banned by now :lol:

and also ontopic:

was this nublet nobled yet?

DeletedUser

like others have said go to a world with an active rim and learn the next tw skills that might set you up for starting a world in its very early days.

@ Topic Maker...

take this as an experience though.. its not the end of TW for you. Well, unless you really wanna make this your first and last world.

One of the positive things you can see here is that, you can go to other worlds, in the near future with some collective experiences and somehow anticipate certain "incomings" and possibilities the next time. That way, you may play better (provided you read guides, comprehensively, learn and practice. It takes awhile.. basic understanding, advanced skill and fast thinking... and of course, ACTIVITY..)

Its pretty unfair if you want to blame on the natural generic of the game, where you claimed it will hinders and "enrolment" of new players to play this game. Its war, what do you expect. Learn from it and be better, in your next attempt. Thats how Tribal Wars players improve and evolve over time.

IMO, get a grip and move on.. lastly its a game, learn to have fun.. (do not point fingers at others, instead improve yourself :icon_biggrin:).. the best positive way that is..

good luck!

DeletedUser

I lolled at the fact that the guy is attempting to noble a village thats not even 4k points, smacks of noobness i say :D

@ fishlord, if your in a tribe try and get them to stack you as much as, or pm me your co-ords, if i'm close i'll help you :D

DeletedUser94483

I understand his point but.....lol i would have waited till the guy built the village higher before taking it...as far as when he said the portion about the complete village it is not a lol situation he was talking about taking a village OTHER then his own that is complete and leaving his rinky dinky shack alone.

pillburydough

you took him out? You just proved KTA to be barb noblers....good job :)

DeletedUser

Moved to general...But this is a war game as has been previously said - when you join an established world, you should be prepared to accept the consequences of facing off against much larger players.

Levy

DeletedUser

Very true levi...could you tell filetiminyawn in world 52 about this?

That this game is about losing to gain something. The guy basically gets pissed when he loses troops. o_O

On Topic: I think fishlord went fishing...he hasnt replied. o_O

DeletedUser

I do believe the proper response would be...go back to w37 bud :p

Did anyone take any heed of this, the guy has 1 million point account on world 37, so he can't be that bad a player.