I'm speechless, recruiting refugees?

DeletedUser

9/10 for the thread so far...its got good pictures and its not gotten into a pointless flame war yet. I am not rooting for either tribe...I want to see a hard fought war with a clear winner. I despise tribes that declare war on someone and then don't do anything about it *coughs...K24..coughs*.

DeletedUser91451

kettco, why did you make an account today, just to reply to this thread.

Are you scared? :lol:

Terrified man.

You ever see a guy with another guy holding a gun to the first guys head and then you see a growing puddle of yellow water running down his leg?

Thats me!

DeletedUser

Terrified man.

You ever see a guy with another guy holding a gun to the first guys head and then you see a growing puddle of yellow water running down his leg?

Thats me!

+1 for the answer...

DeletedUser

Terrified man.

Thats me!

+1 respect for reply.

Touche fine sir.

DeletedUser91451

I think I also have a turtle head heading out the other end... let me go wipe myself

DeletedUser

I think I also have a turtle head heading out the other end... let me go wipe myself

Too far.
emoticon-0138-thinking.gif

DeletedUser

Could you please clairify what "DIY" stands for?

It typically means "Do It Yourself", but it is obvious you will need than the group of you to accomplish this monumental task despite all the "tools" within your tribe.
diy.jpg

So I picked up this manual to see what I could find out about you kids
diy-manual_300.jpg

Unfortunately, it was in some sort of horribly poor written grammar that I could not understand. Something about "points > troops" and instructions about attacking with swords because in real life swordsmen were better soldiers than tree choppers? I was also baffled by the "pray to the unicorn" reference...

The back cover page is a nice family portrait:
fat%20women.jpg

Not sure why you picked the red dresses, but ok?

We've dealt with fatties before, and we'll deal again it appears.

/officially giving you the lame PnP award for today. :icon_razz:
I like the pic with your three sisters though. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just a few notes:

1-You were not intending to get into K74 or anywhere near our territory.
We are there, aren't we? :icon_razz:
2-You were pretty lucky with ~DD~,lots of noobs were recruited in that tribe and the leadership was awful,may i say things changed a bit?
Leadership as in... you? We'll see. :icon_cool:

3-It depends on what you define a refugee,the players recruited were those players you had no progress against.
But were under attack? Or came from a tribe we were at war with alltogether? Yup, sounds like a refugee to me.

4-Your NAP conditions were ridiculous,i never intended to have a NAP before the recruiting of ~DD~ players.
But with recruiting the DD players, we should grant you a NAP as some sort of pity reward?
Seems fair to me, you dismiss them and then we can put a NAP in place.
But right now... well. :icon_razz:

I believe you are all talk for the #1 tribe,It'll be fun to see you prove me otherwise.
For the talk part, I'll have to refer you to our many minions who will no doubt spam this topic to kingdom Come.

Either way, should be fun. :)

1 and 4. You have 5 villages in K74 and have told not only myself but others that you didn't have any intention of going south toward the rim since your plan was the move north into the core but you needed to because of ~DD~. We came up with very very generous terms that your diplomat and from what I was told all but one member of your council jumped for and then you turn around and change the terms completely so there wouldn't have been any point to an NAP.

3. These are the players we have recruited from DD:
kodaa - 0 to 0 conquors
Jerrytants - 0 to 0
FBTB - 1 to 0 granted you did this while you were still NAP'd with DD and if you want to count the other conquor you used your spy for that was still in DD then thats 2
epul21 - 0 to 0
limzyl - 0 to 0
KPDCK - 0 to 2
miguelmiguel - 0 to 0
twotees - 0 to 0
7.62mm - 0 to 0
Hitman1977 - 0 to 0
The CRU - 0 to 0 he had just joined the tribe 9 days prior to us recruiting him
shadowbuzo - 0 to 0
ramspeed - 0 to 2
Ground-Zero - 4 to 3

Side 1:
Tribes: DIY
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: kodaa Jerrytants FBTB epul21 epul21 limzyl KPDCK miguelmiguel twotees 7.62mm Hitman1977 The CRU shadowbuzo ramspeed Ground-Zero

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 7
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,286
Side 2: 37,207
Difference: 11,921

chart

You know for a bunch of refugees who are fleeing from this war they sure isn't a lot going on and they're up by 2 villages and 12K points. Simply because you declare war on a tribe doesn't mean its a public claim on all the villages within the tribe.

Lastly good propaganda isn't a bunch of completely pointless and idiotic pictures its facts. Anyone can post a bunch of pictures saying your tribe sucks and we're gonna kill you! Thats not aimed at anyone specifically it just seems to me this thread is going to become that and I don't wanna see it happen.

DeletedUser

Just because you pick up players that weren't entirely targeted (oh except ground-zero, he was targeted a little...) doesn't make them not refugees, we were at war with their tribe, not those individual players. Post the overall stats and tell us they aren't refugees.

DeletedUser91451

/officially giving you the lame PnP award for today. :icon_razz:
I like the pic with your three sisters though. :icon_rolleyes:

AH... On behalf of lajoo, chief, my wife and daughter, I would like to thank the academy for this prestigious honor.

DeletedUser

Just because you pick up players that weren't entirely targeted (oh except ground-zero, he was targeted a little...) doesn't make them not refugees, we were at war with their tribe, not those individual players. Post the overall stats and tell us they aren't refugees.

Notice I didn't say they weren't refugees because I agree they are I was just point out they were fleeing from anything because they are very willing to fight. But you want overall stats here you go

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 9
Difference: 23

chart

They've been at war for almost a month now and DD had the surprise attack advantage and there is a 23 village difference. This hasn't been much of a war just a skirmish that was declared publicly.

Soft Stuff

Just a few notes:

1-You were not intending to get into K74 or anywhere near our territory.
We are there, aren't we? :icon_razz:
2-You were pretty lucky with ~DD~,lots of noobs were recruited in that tribe and the leadership was awful,may i say things changed a bit?
Leadership as in... you? We'll see. :icon_cool:

3-It depends on what you define a refugee,the players recruited were those players you had no progress against.
But were under attack? Or came from a tribe we were at war with alltogether? Yup, sounds like a refugee to me.

4-Your NAP conditions were ridiculous,i never intended to have a NAP before the recruiting of ~DD~ players.
But with recruiting the DD players, we should grant you a NAP as some sort of pity reward?
Seems fair to me, you dismiss them and then we can put a NAP in place.
But right now... well. :icon_razz:

I believe you are all talk for the #1 tribe,It'll be fun to see you prove me otherwise.
For the talk part, I'll have to refer you to our many minions who will no doubt spam this topic to kingdom Come.

Either way, should be fun. :)

DRACO, Dogs, in both, survived both, bailed both, quit both. Deleted

DeletedUser

Could it be that their comrades that could possibly have been recruited were already rimmed/removed from the world and therefore not able to be recruited? :p

All of those players you listed been involved in the war to some extent, just because they haven't too been rimmed doesn't mean they're void from to refugee designation. Ground Zero is #2 in ODD, no doubt many of those on the list sent him support. Many attacked, organized, faked, etc. and were an integral part of the war. To argue otherwise, would just be bald faced lying.

A tribe's intents can change based on what happens too. To adapt is to live. Maybe they didn't have intentions on further expanding into 74, perhaps it was just strategic nobling to defeat ~DD~. But when you invite their war targets, adaptation calls. K74 becomes a new objective.

For a top ranked tribe to shrug off their war targets getting recruited elsewhere and not go after those who sent the invites is, well, spineless? Would certainly leave me speechless.....

DeletedUser

They've been at war for almost a month now and DD had the surprise attack advantage and there is a 23 village difference. This hasn't been much of a war just a skirmish that was declared publicly.

~DD~ asks ~TFS~ for them to stack their front line because ~DD~ is running low on support due to our constant attacks.
We halt front line attacks and noble into ~DD~'s core..
~DD~ members run for cover..
Sounds like refugees of war to me..

The biggest reason that ground-zero has not lost many villages yet was because he was stacked and we had recently shifted our focus to another area...
It worked..
The support was pulled when we landed and they ran.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sweet...for some reason iwas always impressed with speechless...now i get to see what they can do...good luck both sides....btw awesome pnp...movie poster best i seen in a while

DeletedUser51138

Due to the fact that I know several people in DIY who are dear to me, I'm going to have to root for them.

It'll definitely be interesting to see how this one plays out.

DeletedUser

Two decent tribes, 1 awesome winner.

Let the fun begin.:icon_smile:

:D

lajoo

The biggest reason that ground-zero has not lost many villages yet was because he was stacked and we had recently shifted our focus to another area...
It worked..
The support was pulled when we landed and they ran.

The biggest reason you have kept your K74 villages is that you have a tribe to stack them for you,welcome to Tribalwars.