I'm speechless, recruiting refugees?

DeletedUser

Well I think DIY needs to declare on Orphan for recruiting refugees now. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Forums speak nothing for activity. I know players that spend more time on here than in game. I also know players that were ranked #1 in-game and haven't even registered for the forums. I really don't see much correlation.

MASSIVEFacepalm.jpg

Who honestly cares about this forum? What would make you think I was talking about this pissy ass unneeded forum?

Well I think DIY needs to declare on Orphan for recruiting refugees now. :icon_razz:

Who cares...they only took 1 person that was actually involved with the war and that would be ketco. Rest I never seen post on our forums or support anyone since the start of the war.

They recruited 2 tribe hoppers and the rest they took only care about themselves. They will be of no use to Orphan. JPEG seems to be handling orphan just fine on their own. Honestly I would much rather be down to 30 active members that will help with the war instead of 60 members when 50% of them only request support if their being attacked and thats it. People that play for themselves...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who honestly cares about this forum? What would make you think I was talking about this pissy ass unneeded forum?

specify next time and then you won't sound so dumb because when someone says the forum on the external forums all assume the externals not some pissy tribal forum which doesn't matter

DeletedUser

wow...congratz on the facepalm..pics..i think you got your point across:)

DeletedUser

Aye that could turn around at any given time. So far the only active person ive noticed that DIY has taken villages from is Ground Zero. Rest are people ive never actually seen post on the forums. Even then ground zero is a beast so he will be fine.

When speaking on the public forums, and you refer to "the forums", that typically implies that you are referring to the externals. Next time, be a bit more specific so other people won't have to try to decipher what the hell you're actually talking about.

This "pissy ass unneeded forum" is where your takiing the time to argue with us. If you don't care for it, your very welcome to not post. I bet a brick wall could contribute as much as you have so far.

DeletedUser

When speaking on the public forums, and you refer to "the forums", that typically implies that you are referring to the externals. Next time, be a bit more specific so other people won't have to try to decipher what the hell you're actually talking about.

This "pissy ass unneeded forum" is where your takiing the time to argue with us. If you don't care for it, your very welcome to not post. I bet a brick wall could contribute as much as you have so far.

The brick wall seems smarter though.

DeletedUser

They recruited 2 tribe hoppers

guessing this is pointed at me and london
well here is my tribe changes
Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None AAH 08th June 2010 - 01:25:24 186
AAH None 09th June 2010 - 04:13:40 290 Left as apart from me a 3 others the whole tribe was inactive
None Crazy 10th June 2010 - 19:16:37 373 Made a tribe just for me never invited anyone
Crazy WAP 11th June 2010 - 22:13:16 456 Joined what was londons tribe
WAP Crazy 17th June 2010 - 01:23:52 1,875 We reformed the tribe leaving some behind
Crazy None 06th July 2010 - 16:19:42 42,105 Had an outside of the tribe sitter so left while that was being done
None Crazy 07th July 2010 - 01:25:09 42,861
Crazy ...... 23rd July 2010 - 04:13:09 192,547 Was looking for a better group of people to play along side
...... Orphan 02nd August 2010 - 16:21:52 372,086 Was fed up of no sort fo leadership everyone thinking GZ was god and everything was about him, and the fact half the tribe could not be assed to do anything. Then after wasting 66 hours to move to the front line which failed thanks to the DIY duke taking the village i sent to lol but same time saying how my attacks were set up better then 99% of speechless :lol: (sent second train to a viilage on the front but missed it by 1 my bad should of sent 5 nobles)
they turn around and say i am doing jack (along with others)

Now the other tribe hopper is london his is the same as mine to a point he just left ...... to come to same tribe as me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So DIY declares war on speechless for recruiting from DD which they were in war with,
and now actually arranged for Orphan to recruit from speechless which they were in war with
isn't that somehow a double standard ?

On another thought, it's a good strategy to win the war,
when Orphan recruits more from Speechless
they can reduce the defense stack on the front lines
while they can concentrate on their priority op targets

But i do not understand what's the difference in Speechless recruiting from DD and Orphan recruiting from Speechless,
probably nothing much serious tbh, just out of curiousity :D

DeletedUser

Cause we are Allies with DIY, we have agreed to attack speechless and take over k75.
So actually we help them in the war without they need it ofc, and each tribe(us and DIY) has its own teritory without stepping in the foots of the other.

DeletedUser

So DIY declares war on speechless for recruiting from DD which they were in war with,
and now actually arranged for Orphan to recruit from speechless which they were in war with

Welcome to tribal wars, my son. Is this your first day? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So DIY declares war on speechless for recruiting from DD which they were in war with
Yes, we did do that.
I never arranged for them to recruit them, Astronomy calls the shots over there :icon_eek:
They do what they wish with their territory as DIY will do what we want in ours.

On another thought, it's a good strategy to win the war,
That is not how we won the war.
The ended for the most part when lajoo quit playing W50.

But i do not understand
We didn't do this for other to understand.

DeletedUser

Cause we are Allies with DIY, we have agreed to attack speechless and take over k75.
So actually we help them in the war without they need it ofc, and each tribe(us and DIY) has its own teritory without stepping in the foots of the other.

SOOO they need help to take out a smaller tribe? Hmmm epic...epic indeed. All of the crap talk for nothing. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Define 'need'.

I don't think speechless has done anything warranting anything of a need for assistance.

However, if diplomatic boundaries are agreed upon between two tribes, there's no reason a tribe can't pick off people on their side of the boundary, or recruit them as they like. That's their territory, they can do what they want to the members there.