I'm Still Me!

ender_wiggin

Or maybe I didn't. Yay.

I think I remember Duffbdat from W3....

DeletedUser

K57... Ewww. :lol:
Why aren't you posting as Ender_wiggin?

Strangely I am having the same conversation with Ender on skype. Must be weird for him to keep answering the same question twice :lol:

ender_wiggin

Oh. Hai Charlie. :icon_biggrin: How is law?

Un:

My name isn't Charlie.

Dos:

It's done for the semester, and that's all I want to think about that.

and if you're trying to make stupid jokes, you can take a long walk off of a short pier.

DeletedUser

Un:

My name isn't Charlie.

Dos:

It's done for the semester, and that's all I want to think about that.

and if you're trying to make stupid jokes, you can take a long walk off of a short pier.

Gettin a little testy there. Need a hug?

ender_wiggin

Gettin a little testy there. Need a hug?

When something as intended as provocation, it's annoying. You don't understand the history here, you wouldn't understand that the response is completely proportionate. So, kindly, troll no more.

A humble player

When something as intended as provocation, it's annoying. You don't understand the history here, you wouldn't understand that the response is completely proportionate. So, kindly, troll no more.

Just because you are an addict to your law school and everyone knows it is no reason to get angry. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well, well. If it isn't the return of ender_wiggin too. I won't say anything further because I don't know enough to judge you :)

DeletedUser

Oh good plan! Let them get to you and show you're emotion!

ender_wiggin

Well, well. If it isn't the return of ender_wiggin too. I won't say anything further because I don't know enough to judge you :)

"Return" is such a big word.

I like "visit".

I'm not playing anything near top quality, lol. No premium, not online much, just playing to play. lol.

Oh good plan! Let them get to you and show you're emotion!

For all you new players out there...

The above post is the classic example of a "troll". Trolls feed on human angst. Do not feed the troll.

This particular troll can be recognized by his distinctive misuse of the you're/your homonym.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

For all you new players out there...

The above post is the classic example of a "troll". Trolls feed on human angst. Do not feed the troll.

This particular troll can be recognized by his distinctive misuse of the you're/your homonym.

Thanks for the intro, cupcake.

Tbh, I'd rather be a troll than an insecure person who cannot take an insult. Just me, but eh, its hard when the whole world is out to get you, right?

About the grammar flame, typed it in wrong while I was waiting for my shot in my game of golf. My shot came up, and I figured it was probably still understandable, and hit Submit. Sowwy if you couldn't figure out what I meant, you know, being in law school and all.

DeletedUser

Quite honestly even though i and Ender never got along in the past (me being a once-permabanned-troll and him being an elder mod may have something to do with this) he is one hell of a leader and a player if he is active.
In fact, his and OE's teaching tribe way back in w5 was the very first successful tribe of the sorts and it gave TW many, many now godlike players, cough including myself. :icon_razz:
New players these days, meh no respect for the elderly.

But what am i doing? E_W can handle this himself. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

you can take a long walk off of a short pier.

..and there I was, just saying hi!
emoticon-0106-crying.gif

DeletedUser

Quite honestly even though i and Ender never got along in the past (me being a once-permabanned-troll and him being an elder mod may have something to do with this) he is one hell of a leader and a player if he is active.
In fact, his and OE's teaching tribe way back in w5 was the very first successful tribe of the sorts and it gave TW many, many now godlike players, cough including myself. :icon_razz:
New players these days, meh no respect for the elderly.

But what am i doing? E_W can handle this himself. :icon_redface:

I never once commented on his playing ability, teaching ability, leadership ability, or previous position as elder mod. All I said was that he was getting testy and quite emotional over one comment that is silly to get wound up over. Suddenly, I am a troll and am on the defensive.