IMP are most deffo noobs

DeletedUser

So why make such a huge effort against someone who isnt really a threat to the whole tribe - yet run away from a whole tribe that is wiping them out?

I dont mind the incoming at all, in fact its enjoyable and exciting considering virius wouldnt have done this - but with PnP kicking IMP all over the place, they suddenly start to organise against someone so small - sounds cowardly to me, why not show co-ordination against PnP? Are they too happy running from them? :)

PnP does it aswell, its called teamwork and its the best way to take out players.

As for Virius, i seem to remember your last complaint being that when ugofree killed loads of your troops it was with someone elses account........make up your mind.

IMP is not small and IMP is not cute.

I guess Alexis's tribemates enjoy kicking puppies. However, this puppy called G.Barb will bite back!

Seriously, IMP, stand up and fight your enemies. All you know how to do is run from them. You are adopting the same fail method that the GA took--nobling baby barbs further and further into the rim. It's not working for the GA and it won't work for you either.

so wait, they are trying to noble 700k players in Ks they are second in yet at the same time nobling nothing but small barbs.....

Personally, attacking more people when they are already at war with the rank 1 tribe seems less like running away and more like being warlike.......just an opinion though.

Stutzy

PnP does it aswell, its called teamwork and its the best way to take out players.

As for Virius, i seem to remember your last complaint being that when ugofree killed loads of your troops it was with someone elses account........make up your mind.

Your correct i did complain about Ugo hitting me using a sat account, however, i was moaning about the fact he wouldnt hit me using his own account, and would only hit any incatives or 15k members. He wouldnt go after our larger players on his own account, so convieniently used the account he is sitting, clear enough?
Although Ugo is the only Virius member doing anything to G.Barb - he isnt doing anything spectacular. The amount of nobles he has lost recently trying to take our internal vills we had recently nobled is extraordinary - he doesnt have the skill to do much against us!!

Its a shame IMP dont use teamwork against PnP - a tribe that is actually going to wipe them out, it may keep them in the game longer if they co-ordinated against PnP.

so wait, they are trying to noble 700k players in Ks they are second in yet at the same time nobling nothing but small barbs.....

Ewty has nobled 8-9 baby barbs in K93 the past weeks, a 4mill pt player doing that is embarrasing to say the least!!

Warlike??? Why not be war like against PnP?? because they arent good enough, and are more than happy running away into continents away from PnP!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Warlike??? Why not be war like against PnP?? because they arent good enough, and are more than happy running away into continents away from PnP!!

Rock-into-mordor.jpg

DeletedUser

no matter how skilled you are there is a limit to how much you can do against a stacked village, even if ugo was the best player in the world he would be able to do very little when trying to noble villages miles into your territory.

The impact of IMP attacking back a little more (maybe 10% less villages lost) would make very little difference, even PnP agree that they are not going to destroy IMP anytime soon; they cant noble them faster than they are growing.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
WE can noble faster than they can noble however that does not take into account recruiting as well.

That is the only part that is slowing us down.

However over time the gain in built villages against them nobling small barbs will pay off.
Look at GA now & how close to the rim they are from doing the same.

DeletedUser66513

So why make such a huge effort against someone who isnt really a threat to the whole tribe - yet run away from a whole tribe that is wiping them out?

I dont mind the incoming at all, in fact its enjoyable and exciting considering virius wouldnt have done this - but with PnP kicking IMP all over the place, they suddenly start to organise against someone so small - sounds cowardly to me, why not show co-ordination against PnP? Are they too happy running from them? :)

I am not defending IMP's tactics.

You simply asked whether one 700k player warrants the attention of 3 1.7mil+ players.

And yes, it does.

DeletedUser

It depends on the situation I would say. If you've got bigger problems knocking on your door, then it most certainly does not.

DeletedUser

and PnP is like a sumo wrestler hammering on the door with the but of an ak-47 :icon_eek:
(i just unlocked ak47 on cod6 :))

ugofree

Although Ugo is the only Virius member doing anything to G.Barb - he isnt doing anything spectacular. The amount of nobles he has lost recently trying to take our internal vills we had recently nobled is extraordinary - he doesnt have the skill to do much against us!!

Lol , my friend stutzy i have seen this worlds best wars and been participate in w21 world from the beginning
and am not saying am the best in this world. but do not underestimate any player.
i will give you names of many players in Top 20 who dont know how to snipe nor sent fakes!!

about my skill am not saying am doing anything extra to you guys, but i was in top 10 O.d for offense when my Rank was 50 above ,(even that time i was an defensive player)
but i had my brother to back me up(i use the defensive work not only my a/c but to my friends )(my brother use to clear the villages and noble it) and help me to play this game better !!and my activity was 24/7 in w21...i miss my brother in this game ,,
and this was been discussed by many top players when my attacks had little effect on you.and also some other Rim players,
but still i have grown from almost 300 (pnp attacks) to top 100.
(also i have helped many player in my tribe also outside the tribe)

So from this day am improving my time spent on tW.and i hope i can do well , many friends and other players who sent mails but i don't have much time to replay..(sorry)
i appreciate all the good work done by barb , and also my Tribe members and friends in TW ..

anyway,
this is not an R.l war,
we are from diffrent corners of the world, its just an online game . so ,
have fun
Trust
ugofree

DeletedUser

So from this day am improving my time spent on tW.and i hope i can do well , many friends and other players who sent mails but i don't have much time to replay..(sorry)
i appreciate all the good work done by barb , and also my Tribe members and friends in TW ..

anyway,
this is not an R.l war,
we are from diffrent corners of the world, its just an online game . so ,
have fun
Trust
ugofree

633945474138029505-THEWATCHNUTS.jpg

DeletedUser

IMP is not small and IMP is not cute.

I guess Alexis's tribemates enjoy kicking puppies. However, this puppy called G.Barb will bite back!

Seriously, IMP, stand up and fight your enemies. All you know how to do is run from them. You are adopting the same fail method that the GA took--nobling baby barbs further and further into the rim. It's not working for the GA and it won't work for you either.

Does everything have to come down to making fun of the GA?

This is simple... the IMP F. is in no way a comparison in skill to ARG!/PnP, neither G.Barb or GA could handle attacks from them, you weren't there, don't comment on it.

DeletedUser

Ive been Fighting you guys in IMP for awhile, and i expected more. xfire boy is 5 times bigger than me in K26, yet he is one of the worse players i have witnessed. He supports his frontline villages with a mixture of offense villages and defensive villages, however, he supports them with other frontline villages. He stacks them so much i have time to rebuild the troops lost, and then attack the supporting villages with a noble and 100 troops, with me not even having to send a clearing wave. I am finding it quite easy to take the villages, even though as i already mentioned, he is 5 times bigger than me in that certain K.

Before you say, well, your nearly 3 times the size of this player, this is away from my Core K's, and i am totally alone in this region. Barbarians nearly put up as much of a fight as these, and ive learnt to not even suspect to get retalliated on by xfire boy.

Thats my opinion.

Player #1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well lucky you.

Wanna trade targets?

My target (hajesotra) retaliates very quickly and she is stacked by all the freakin noobs around her, plus her own support. Oh well, free ODA, might take awhile to get the vills, but I'll get em. ;)

DeletedUser

I would like the fight, however, i want to challenge for the #1 spot on this world more.

Player #1

DeletedUser

Does everything have to come down to making fun of the GA?
you weren't there, don't comment on it.

I wasn't making fun of the GA, just commenting on strategy.

I have just as much right to comment on this world as you do.

DeletedUser

you weren't there, don't comment on it.

now chad, ur being silly :) .

i believe that lady has had enough conversations with many of us and she can read the forums to keep herself in the loop and know what is going on. she should comment all she likes. besides, i get a laugh out of the GA, shouldn't everyone else.

much love xxx