Impact vs Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I was just wondering if you had an understanding of numbers, since I was too lazy I figured it would be easier to goad you into telling me.
You didn't "goad" me into anything. I post because I choose to.
I'm so sick of the way this discussion is going, as many of the haters here repeat the same accusations and flames, time and time again, after explanations and responses have already been given.
It's like a broken record.

So apart from map updates, I wash my hands of this abortion of a "debate". Y'all can say whatever ignorant crap you want, I won't dignify it with responses any further.

DeletedUser

You didn't "goad" me into anything. I post because I choose to.
Maybe he will now understand it's not all about him...but I for some reason doubt that. :icon_neutral:

I'm so sick of the way this discussion is going, as many of the haters here repeat the same accusations and flames, time and time again, after explanations and responses have already been given.
It's like a broken record.
Too bad Lloyd wasn't playing TW anymore. His specialty, besides owning 500|500 on every world we played, was helping the opposition understand via dumbing it down. :icon_razz:

Y'all can say whatever ignorant crap you want
When Alpha asks why I am flaming certain ass kissers on here so much, I'll show him the above quote :lol:

Angel Styles

Thanks for the maps Knight. ^_~ They are great as always!

Alb is a noob >.>

DeletedUser

In which case I have some follow up questions, 1why after the effect of bans slowing Impact's momentum (not purely Riot's efforts at defending) are you so confident that you are going to run Impact through so completely when you are aware of how long it will take?

Also, 2why would you bring Impact into war with you when you WERE still in the process of wiping out Noodle, now you have that many more players to fight with a much larger combined cap limit. You had one long haul war on the go so you antagonised another?

Considering this, 3 I think Riot's main expectation is that Noodle's organisation remains as bad as you claim otherwise the noble cap becomes a problem for you.

Since you have put the questions nicely, I will try to answer them for you.

1. We are confident that we are going to make sure Impact is gone but if I am not mistaken, we never mention how long will it take. It is just going to happen :) If I memory serves correctly, it is some of the Impact players who posted in this very thread during day 1 or 2 of the war that they are going to eliminate Riot! in swift blow with a few weeks.

2. Because, Impact was trying to get into the war along with Noodle, Simple, Gians F., Nomads, Possibly Kraken as well. It is only imperative we take the initiatives so that their initial planning of hitting Riot! in all directions possible while they themselves have only 25-35 coordinates of front with us. So we made a few arrangements to give a larger front to have the fun and we do not think of Impact and Noodle two different entities, we think they are one single entity, infact along with Simple, just because we have seen incoming supports from one to anothers quite a few time. It is actually not 2 or 3 different wars. Right now it has become one large war in our whole southern front. :)

3. In all honesty, it would actually remain the same till we get closer to the Noodles in a larger scale...

If I had to guess TG, I would say Riot's reasoning is that Impact declared on them, which is why they're now in two wars that are for the long haul. Of course, that ignores the fact that Impact declared because of Riot's merging in Impact's ally, effectively cutting our their growth.

Not really, our reasoning is that Impact was planning to declare on us along with some other tribes, we just thought we would made sure the advantage Impact wanted to work upon is not there at all. :)

So, you are sort of directly stating that Gians F. though was your ally, would be the next place of your tribe's growth. Nice. :) thanks for stating it loud and clear :)

I suppose sam has made the right decision and he thought exactly what Impact would have done.

If you were waiting for us to declare, why didn't you bother to stack your front players? :icon_confused:

Cause we were/are busy internalling... ;)

DeletedUser89005

regardless of what others may think, i actually like your maps KS, and yes i do believe the fools within impact and there little petty supporters club " a collection off silly basher tribes" do not truely understand the concept off a truthful fact when faced with one and rather than admit it, they do all they can to deny/twist and to be quite honest potray themselves as liars, so i hope you will continue to post as i dont think i could read these forums with it all pro impact lies and twisted facts..

but on a brighter note..

The tribe is now at war with Havoc!

War name: You Never Won W29.

Declaration:
Question Hmann209 on recruitment or contact Lucaya for a merge.
how pathetic is that.. i mean really, "recruitment/merge" and to have there little supporters club join in on the act is even more pathetic, i'm being sent fake trains with scouts and ones with axes, do these people not know how to play?.. i find it not only ironic but quite outright silly that after EGO, impact would make the same mistake, open up another front, stretch that defence, place more incomings on top off what they already maybe receiving, but then fools do silly things i guess..

DeletedUser

regardless of what others may think, i actually like your maps KS, and yes i do believe the fools within impact and there little petty supporters club " a collection off silly basher tribes" do not truely understand the concept off a truthful fact when faced with one and rather than admit it, they do all they can to deny/twist and to be quite honest potray themselves as liars, so i hope you will continue to post as i dont think i could read these forums with it all pro impact lies and twisted facts..

but on a brighter note..

how pathetic is that.. i mean really, "recruitment/merge" and to have there little supporters club join in on the act is even more pathetic, i'm being sent fake trains with scouts and ones with axes, do these people not know how to play?.. i find it not only ironic but quite outright silly that after EGO, impact would make the same mistake, open up another front, stretch that defence, place more incomings on top off what they already maybe receiving, but then fools do silly things i guess..
You mad?

Also I think you'll find when you contact hmann or lucaya that we're not intersted in recruiting you and that actually it was all a very cunning ruse.

On another sidenote, I think if everyone is being honest, that riot post nearly as much rubbish as us ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89005

just a little, but then is'nt everyone?
Also I think you'll find when you contact hmann or lucaya that we're not intersted in recruiting you and that actually it was all a very cunning ruse.
oh so its yet another lie from impact then is it, Darn it, as we so wanted to join or even merge, guess impact really are cunning after all eh?
On another sidenote, I think if everyone is being honest, that riot post nearly as much rubbish as us ;)
perhaps, but then riot are'nt sending me lies to my inbox now are they, so i guess if i where to believe anyone i guess it would have to be riot, as impact seem to be constantly telling lies now..

DeletedUser98150

Do you know what irony is?

Here, irony is perfectly summed up in the simple phrase "I'm not." :icon_rolleyes:

By the way; I already got 1 application for membership. :lol:

DeletedUser

just a little, but then is'nt everyone?

oh so its yet another lie from impact then is it, Darn it, as we so wanted to join or even merge, guess impact really are cunning after all eh?

perhaps, but then riot are'nt sending me lies to my inbox now are they, so i guess if i where to believe anyone i guess it would have to be riot, as impact seem to be constantly telling lies now..

Bigbert, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that we're going to rim you, and that we were simply trolling.

The fact that you believed we were looking to recruit you or even have discussions on merges, amazes me!

What lies, exactly has Impact been telling? Honestly, seems to me that you're just really sore that we declared on you. You ask why we declare on you...when you attack our inactives? The irony, you thought we would let you get away with it? :lol: Riot is fighting quite a number of tribes as well, we can't jolly well be denying our Southern members free food and action, can we?

And exactly, what lesson should we have learnt from the war with Ego? I clearly remember us winning that...

Just get back to your little hut, away from the forums, and try to delay your rimming.

DeletedUser

If you really think Impact is interested in recruiting or merging 29ers, I've got a bridge or two I've been looking to sell.

As for our making a mistake by opening a front with you....if you received information that a tribe planned to hit you, would you not hit them first, before they set their own plans in motion? I suppose we could've just sat there and waited for you guys to declare, but where's the fun in that?

There's also not a lot of worry about having this new front, considering what tribe is on that front. 29ers are food Bigbert, not a rival.

DeletedUser89005

No you know what irony is?
I already got 1 application for membership. :lol:
yet more lies.. if its not you can quite simple prove it by accepting them then, otherwise your just telling more porkies..
cant wait to see you prove it.. for if you dont then you'l just have proven you are lying yet again then.. ;)
Bigbert, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that we're going to rim you,
here we go again.. blah blah blah..
The fact that you believed we were looking to recruit you or even have discussions on merges, amazes me!
and it was so realistic looking too.. even had started work on a new sig for it.. oh well...
You ask why we declare on you...when you attack our inactives?
i never asked why you declared, i'l take a guess and say you thought i did though? as for me attacking your inactives then stop harbouring the points, as its really quite pathetic that a tribe who believes it to be better than others needs to hold onto dead accounts to preserve itself.
you thought we would let you get away with it?
are you telling me what i am thinking or thought now?
What lies, exactly has Impact been telling?
i can pick quite a few from the last few posts to start with..
Just get back to your little hut, away from the forums, and try to delay your rimming.
dont think i will now, you brought me here and its here i will stay..
p.s whats my little hut?

DeletedUser

Okay bigbert. Since you believed we were asking for a merge, do you know the world ends on Dec 12, 2012 too?

Really, seems to me that you're just upset we declared on you.

Say what you want, we know you're worried.
While you're at it, please learn the difference between sarcasm and a lie.

PS, start finding a new corner on the world to start afresh.

I'm out of here. I can't afford to have osmosis occur while I'm being submerged into the stupidity of bigbert.

earthquake girl

but on a brighter note..

I think the recruitment/merge thing is hilarious. You seriously need to lighten up, man.

DeletedUser

Okay bigbert. Since you believed we were asking for a merge, do you know the world ends on Dec 12, 2012 too?

Really, seems to me that you're just upset we declared on you.

Say what you want, we know you're worried.
While you're at it, please learn the difference between sarcasm and a lie.

PS, start finding a new corner on the world to start afresh.

I'm out of here. I can't afford to have osmosis occur while I'm being submerged into the stupidity of bigbert.

the bold part pretty much sums it up, noob rage is kicking in, he's just scared and lashing out:icon_eek:

earthquake girl

we do not think of Impact and Noodle two different entities, we think they are one single entity, infact along with Simple, just because we have seen incoming supports from one to anothers quite a few time. It is actually not 2 or 3 different wars. Right now it has become one large war in our whole southern front. :)

I can just imagine how things would go with me and Lucaya trying to lead together.
emoticon-00136-giggle.gif

DeletedUser

Which also makes things a little ironic.

Impact insults riot! as a family, when their biggest ally is a...

...fill in the blanks - I'm sure you're capable!

DeletedUser

So Impact have started another war, without being able to finish what they're already involved in first.
Where have I heard this before.....?

This just goes to prove my point on Impact's (well, most of their posters anyway) inability to form a coherent argument for debate, and their complete hypocrisy of flaming over something one minute, repeating similar actions the next.

earthquake girl

Which also makes things a little ironic.

Impact insults riot! as a family, when their biggest ally is a...

...fill in the blanks - I'm sure you're capable!

I'm not sure where you see any irony here. Noodle isn't a family tribe anymore, no matter how much you want us to be. :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.