Impact vs Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I wonder if anyone else noticed around what time Riot! had some success and Impact ran into obstacles :icon_rolleyes:

Perhaps it was around the time that Impact players went mysteriously inactive :icon_idea:

A lot of talent it takes to noble inactive players, yet all I see is Riot! gloating when they couldn't beat Impact at their best :lol:

DeletedUser

I wonder if anyone else noticed around what time Riot! had some success and Impact ran into obstacles :icon_rolleyes:

Perhaps it was around the time that Impact players went mysteriously inactive :icon_idea:

A lot of talent it takes to noble inactive players, yet all I see is Riot! gloating when they couldn't beat Impact at their best :lol:

Yes you are correct. We have no skill at all. What's your IGN anyway?

Also,lets go theoretic for a while; if Impact was fighting Noodle and Riot!, do you believe you could hold your own as well as we are? If the answer isn't an unequivocal yes, then I suggest you rethink your statements.

Impact didn't run into obstacles, they were caught cheating.

@Earthquake Girl,

I stand corrected :)

earthquake girl

Riot has some excellent players, but like pretty much any of our tribes they will be opportunistic if given the chance. It's war. We take our opportunities when we can. There's not anything wrong with that. If someone in Riot went inactive near me, you betcha I'd be all over that. So would you.

However, when that opportunity arises because they got people banned... that's skeezy no matter how you try to spin it.

DeletedUser

However, when that opportunity arises because they got people banned... that's skeezy no matter how you try to spin it.

Has to be one of the worst posts I have read if I understand this right..... So what your saying is that because some of Impact members made a bad choice and got caught for it, Riot! is a Skeezy tribe for taking advantage of it?

earthquake girl

Has to be one of the worst posts I have read if I understand this right..... So what your saying is that because some of Impact members made a bad choice and got caught for it, Riot! is a Skeezy tribe for taking advantage of it?

Correct. You didn't understand it right. ;-)

DeletedUser

Banned does not equal inactive, and it is the players that received the bans responsible, not those who reported them.

Impact said:
This one time, at banned camp...

DeletedUser

So then i did understand and it is one of the worst posts I've read. How can you label a tribe as "Skeezy" for reporting players that are abusing the game....

earthquake girl

So then i did understand and it is one of the worst posts I've read. How can you label a tribe as "Skeezy" for reporting players that are abusing the game....

No, you obviously did not, considering I wasn't talking about Impact at all.

earthquake girl

Good. You should see my circulars. Sometimes I advise them to get a towel so they can wipe off the blood afterward. =)

DeletedUser

Last 24
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Impact
Side 2:
Tribes: Riot!, Revolt

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 9
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 152,984
Side 2: 81,154
Difference: 71,830

chart
[/spoil]

Last 24 (with noodle)
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Impact, Noodle
Side 2:
Tribes: Riot!, Revolt

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 10
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 220,314
Side 2: 90,848
Difference: 129,466

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Merging Lacn into noodle fixed the family problem? :icon_razz:

The last I checked Noodle didn't support us when TheNR chose to go to war against us for taking in Fenix members. Noodle kept out of it to preserve their diplomacy with TheNR. We saw zero support. So if you want to call that a "family" a because there was a merge, then feel free to stretch your imagination and call is that. Otherwise we were close allies. :lol:

DeletedUser

The difference here is...

tribalwars has to ban me for you to hit my nukes at home :p

I can do it to you anytime I feel like it :icon_redface:... its easy all I do is send you like 2k incomings and you then dont dodge :)

SIMPLES

Oh, you mean just how we were doing it to raptor and Zarahae before the unfortunate incident. :icon_surprised:

Last edited by a moderator:

xRedDevil

The last I checked Noodle didn't support us when TheNR chose to go to war against us for taking in Fenix members. Noodle kept out of it to preserve their diplomacy with TheNR. We saw zero support. So if you want to call that a "family" a because there was a merge, then feel free to stretch your imagination and call is that. Otherwise we were close allies. :lol:

Not so close allies if they didn't support you.

Status
Not open for further replies.