Impact vs Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser106710

Gawd nobles were on the way for my first war caps and straight up deletes no fair :icon_cry:

DeletedUser95593

Yep congrats on nobling barbs you guys. Not that you can do much more than that.

DeletedUser106710

I know I hope it continues so i can some easy villages :icon_biggrin:

Bolrog

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!, Revolt
Side 2:
Tribes: Impact

Timeframe: 11/07/2012 11:11:00 to 21/07/2012 06:58:47

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 168
Difference: 81

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 812,931
Side 2: 1,578,430
Difference: 765,499

chart

DeletedUser98150

I think La Cosa Nostra was a basher tribe for IMPACT. AS they merged into Noodle. SO now what would be IMPACT and Noodle would be called?

Obviously they are working togather. As RIOT made revolt IMPACT placed their BAshers into Noodle, so in other words Noodle is an Acedmy tribe, not even a family tribe.

Correct me if my logic is not right. :)

You got it wrong; they have never bashed for Impact.

DeletedUser

oh is that what its called now.. they are not worthy enough for the riot war i guess, silly me for thinking you operated as a tribe as opposed to internal nobelers and isolated players in the south.. but then when you look at how many internals and southern vills have been nobeled recently it does'nt take much to work out who's running and who is actually fighting.. but then as impact posted themselves its all part of a very cunning plan eh? lets run and hide!!!!

Again, seems to me...that someone is just sore that they will be getting rimmed. I honestly hope that Riot can give you some shit account to play on in Revolt, then I can deal with you, personally.

For now, just so you know I don't lie, bullshit, and talk trash... Below, are the following applications, do you need them forwarded in game?

Serb Warlord Jr Jul 20,2012 17:52
[player]KuljaniCS[/player] say me you have some acc who is free.

Lucaya Jul 20,2012 17:55
You have to leave your tribe, and noble one 29er village to prove your loyalty. With the recent escapade of spies, we have no choice but to impose strict recruitment policies.

If you do not succeed in nobling, send me reports of the nobles hitting ;)

Also, please give me a detailed list of your past world experiences, who your coplayers are, how often do you log in a day, where you are from...etc

This is an elite tribe, we want elite members.

All the best mate

Serb Warlord Jr Jul 20,2012 18:00
mate i play on this acc since one week so i know only [player]KuljaniCS[/player] from this tribe cause he is Serb too. my old tribe mate have give me this acc cause he quit now i know why :D i play on w 52 and there i had acc with 900 000 points but i must quit cause i have some problems with justice :D and in w 52 i was in nr.1 tribe if i play there ;)

Lucaya Jul 20,2012 18:01
Please give me twstats links mate.

Also, i am waiting for those reports ;)

Serb Warlord Jr Jul 20,2012 18:06
w 52 playername Bad Alex tribe -SWAT-

and about reports i dont have any off troops they are kiled and atm i have 799 incomings :D

and about loyality i am a proud Serb so this spy and otrher things i dont do that. I Respect evryone who gives mee acc,and i am always loyality to my tribe, but you dont need to give me now a acc in Impact you can give if you have a small acc so you will se how good i am!

Lucaya Jul 20,2012 18:09
Attack 29ers, so I know you tell the truth. Sorry mate, we need to see how loyal you are

Serb Warlord Jr Jul 20,2012 18:11
with what :D i dont have any off troops :D if you want i can do it with def troops!

and about spying i am new here in this world so i dont know for who should i be a spy :D

Lucaya Jul 20,2012 18:12
Okay, can you fake a 29er, and leave the tribe later?

Serb Warlord Jr Jul 20,2012 18:13
sure. i will send you reports,and now i must go to work see you later ;)

Serb Warlord Jr Jul 21,2012 03:20
here are some fake, i will send more if the atacks lands when should i leave the tribe?

[report_display]http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/f9e07d47fe8a3e30fc4252c30d1cfe3d[/report_display]

[report_display]http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/3d9b711812a7fcec3e338e14283bd117[/report_display]

AND

KuljaniCS Jul 20,2012 09:59
Declaration:
Question Hmann209 on recruitment or contact Lucaya for a merge.

is this for real or its joke ?

Lucaya Jul 20,2012 10:07
Real

KuljaniCS Jul 20,2012 10:22
so how do you plan to merge our tribes its obvious that you don't have a room for a more then few of us

for the record im the one that strongly confronting 29yers people that attacking your members, also i never attack anyone from your tribe as i dont see point to join a war against best tribe of this world
and ur raping Riot like i thought you would

i act like moral basher for [player]Vajdman[/player] for months but it seams he become low active recently

Lucaya Jul 20,2012 12:50
Whoever gets rimmed the fastest will be considered for a spot to be a coplayer

KuljaniCS Jul 20,2012 13:30
so i guess its joke lol

Lucaya Jul 20,2012 13:31
No, we want to prevent any possible instance of multi-accounting. You know the recent events that have occured :S

KuljaniCS Jul 20,2012 13:37
im familiar with rules but not exactly with recant events i afraid

however i thinking more to a option of merging two accounts and joining your tribe as [player]Vajdman[/player] is not active anymore for our planed merged (i think someone sit him)

Lucaya Jul 20,2012 17:56
You have to leave your tribe, and noble one 29er village to prove your loyalty. With the recent escapade of spies, we have no choice but to impose strict recruitment policies.

If you do not succeed in nobling, send me reports of the nobles hitting ;)

Also, please give me a detailed list of your past world experiences, who your coplayers are, how often do you log in a day, where you are from...etc

This is an elite tribe, we want elite members.

All the best mate

KuljaniCS Jul 20,2012 18:18
first of all i just inform [player]Serb Warlord Jr[/player] that u have account that he can play dual as he would gave up from his account

second i had plan to merge with Vajdman but as he is not here for some reason im still playing solo.. however im active 24/7 if situation recurred (like this now)

i played w12 with this account for years i was eventually in winning tribe DNY with 10 million + point account (u can check on twstats)

I have a lot influence in 29yers but i was rejected every time i asked for baron privilege, i have ton of mails speaking with leaders that we need to join your side in this riot impact war if nothing coz of Vajdman who always wad respect over me and mine tribe (i helped him to take and defend quite number villages in k77). i also got surprised when we got order to attack Vajdman.

However with mine influence we could arrange elite of of 29yers that could be ready to fight your side within your tribe or in some kind of academy/sister tribe that would be under your control. You would have time to test each of them and they could join main tribe if they prove thyself. surely i would need to speak with about but um positive that only few leaders are that ones that looking war with you.

I think La Cosa Nostra was a basher tribe for IMPACT. AS they merged into Noodle. SO now what would be IMPACT and Noodle would be called?

Obviously they are working togather. As RIOT made revolt IMPACT placed their BAshers into Noodle, so in other words Noodle is an Acedmy tribe, not even a family tribe.

Wait what... Who is La Costra Nostra? Suddenly, Impact has so many academy tribes that even I don't know about? My god, who is the duke of Impact, Lucaya doesn't know a thing! :icon_redface:

on another world at the similar stage to this people conquered 400 caps in the first 24 hours against the top tribe, being 70 up after several days isn't as impressive as you make it out to be.

On other worlds, top tribes do not even go negative on war caps. So, being 70 up, does sound good to me, especially when you recruited a family tribe. :icon_cool:

HILARIOUS!

You guys declared on Noodle once upon a time and could not finish the war. Now that you have recruited Gians, you have led Impact to share a common enemy with Noodle.

Noodle and Impact are 2 tribes that are both fighting Riot, I don't see how that makes us a family. Other than a shared forum for spam, please point out how our actions have shown we are a family. Pretty please. Your logic, bears a fallacy, and show's how small a well you live in :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i would prefer you refrain from using outside family members, for to do so is quite childish, but then i expect nothing less from a fool, for you do not know if my mother is alive or dead and therefore are taking game insults just a touch too far... if you cannot make a post without an insult and portray your tribe as a tribe as a bully tribe, then dont post.. as it really looks silly..

Ugh...I'm insulting you, that you ran off to your mum. In no way, is your mum being insulted. Running off to your mum, is simply symbolic of someone cowering in fear, then proceeding to whine to his mum since he is unable to solve his issues.

In this case, you will be rimmed. You are unable to halt your demise, and hence, you come to the forums, preferring to form unnecessary spam.

Please, please, please, I beseech you to actually do something in-game rather than come here and post utter crap.

Since you claim that fighting on 2 fronts is bad, I am pretty sure you will be able to win the war against Impact. So, don't lose hope, okay?

Now, this time, go run off and cry to your dad.

DeletedUser

Vigilante deleted his account, no more war caps... I guess Riot! are planning for wwyandt to do the same too :icon_confused:

xRedDevil

Vigilante deleted his account, no more war caps... I guess Riot! are planning for wwyandt to do the same too :icon_confused:

Nope, he is still pretty active, and should remain the same for the foreseeable future.

DeletedUser

good then, I'll continue to get my war caps :icon_twisted:

And I would know that he won't get dismissed from the tribe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

given we had several members unable to retaliate or defend, riot have done a poor job of benefiting from it, we are still up in caps, all players are back and already the tide has turned
and one of your front line meatshields deleted.....i wonder how quickly the next meatshield.....i mean ex gians......i mean member will last....

DeletedUser

You got it wrong; they have never bashed for Impact.

Sorry mate, I was wrong. I think they were basher of Noodle. Thanks for correcting me.

given we had several members unable to retaliate or defend, riot have done a poor job of benefiting from it, we are still up in caps, all players are back and already the tide has turned
and one of your front line meatshields deleted.....i wonder how quickly the next meatshield.....i mean ex gians......i mean member will last....

Where u class Smurf recruitment/merger into IMPACT.

royal bastard

The difference here is...

tribalwars has to ban me for you to hit my nukes at home :p

I can do it to you anytime I feel like it :icon_redface:... its easy all I do is send you like 2k incomings and you then dont dodge :)

SIMPLES

Still excited about killing one nuke I see too. You should ask your tribesmates how many of their's i've killed lately

DeletedUser98503

Smurf recruitment? Riot have been trying hard to recruite illuisin as he defended against impact. Too bad I got him over. Like 2 months ago we've already started planning to take them in. Was just waiting for the right momentz. Don't cry.

DeletedUser104695

The war is 10 days old, half of that time MANY impact players could not attack or defend.

Impact still leads by nearly 100 Caps, yet Riot! are boasting.

Dont get it?

The war is still very young, either way its going to last a long long time, both tribes have good players and players who are still learning (yes everyone learnt how to play one time), everyone should just let the stats do the talking, stop banging your egos together and enjoy the game.

As for BigBert:-
Just because impact are warring Riot! does not mean we shouldnt try to grow our other borders, im sure Riot! are doing the same, nothing wrong with that.

You seem butthurt because you know your time is limited on this world. Dont worry W64 will be out soon, the speed settings will suit your mind.

DeletedUser105908

Still excited about killing one nuke I see too. You should ask your tribesmates how many of their's i've killed lately

dont be silly you dont have any offensive troops left, remember, you leave them all at home to die.

DeletedUser104695

What so it can span in to another 10 pages of utter garbage lies, people on the defensive, flaming and denial?

No thanks this topic has seen enough of that, and I dont intend to involve myself in it.

DeletedUser95593

Impacts duke is a rabbit, and is not really a human being. He posted so earlier in this thread, but I don't want to find the quote for you so it can span in to another 10 pages of utter garbage lies, people on the defensive, flaming and denial.

This making stuff up thing can be fun :)

DeletedUser106710

Side 1:
Tribes: Impact
Side 2:
Tribes: Riot!, Revolt

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 4
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: