Imperial Powers, ~IMP~, PnP, & Others:

DeletedUser

Okay, I know I'm setting myself up to get flamed a hundred times with this one, but there is something I'd like to get off my chest..

Big empires are ego driven, and very rude in this game, and with really no cause for it at all. They are in the happy position to crush, or not to crush every insect who thinks his tribe is doing well. Then they laugh it off when the fallen mails them in scorn, and give it no second thoughts at all..

I'd like to examine this closer and prove my next point..

Faction A) is a billion point faction
Faction B) is a ten point faction
But faction A) wants to be the number one tribe, and so they devour faction B)
Faction B) protests from the unhappy orb of nothingness that claims everyone who's last hovel is nobled.

Faction A) snickers. "Noobs! Ha Ha! Learn to play the game! Dork!"

To the which the A) faction responds. 'If you were at my level I'd have murdered your whole friggin tribe!!"

And this always begets the same responce, no matter what server your on, from faction A).
"Get over it! Its just a game Noob!! lol! ;P"

Now I'm getting closer to my point. Noob, is a term for someone who knows nothing about the game, but the term has now been expanded by the less than cordial community in TW to mean anyone who isn't #1 on the map, and in the rankings..

They brag on the one hand that they are dominant, and on the other they say its not a big deal.. But for everyone on the server who has never seen a million point account. It is important, simply because they have never been there.. I was to you too once upon a time, and you got many breaks from death along the way to get where you are.

If its just a game? Then why do you even play it so religiously? If its just a game? Why do you get offended, and send nukes the Noobs way? If your secure from any danger, why not just let the wee ones have their say? Instead of flying into a homicidal rage over a noncarring, and power hungering little mans remarks..?

Answer is simple to anyone over an 80 for brain power.. Its just as important to you big names as it is to the Noob, elites are a trillion times worse children than a Noob ever dreamed.. They are a bundle of nerves for months until that one tribe that could have swallowed then finally shows its kinder side, and lets them join.. Then they abuse their power every chance they get after that, because they get a kick out of hurting feelings, and being the cause of someone loosing their account.

Knowing they would have wept like a fairy who lost its tree, if they had lost there own.. Luck, and kindness are your only hope in a game like this if you didn't start on the server first, and didn't cash it in for premium rights.. Your all just as big a dork as I am!!:icon_biggrin: Or you would have quit the game ages ago. So next time your high-fiving your dad, after a week long bender stuffing your obease face wit whatever it is you eat down in that cellar of a basement you call home.

Remember its just a game.. And that mean you've done JACK! in real life!:lol:

For all you Noob pointers, and bullies out there.. Now go off and cry about it..:icon_cool:

DeletedUser65003

I dont get what this little rant was all about, half of it doesnt even make sense, and the end bit, how did you come to the conclusion that everyone high fives their dad, are obese, and lives in a basement?

You're pretty pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65003

Get over it! Its just a game Noob!! lol! ;P

Its hard to get over things when im busy high fiving my dad, stuffing my obese face in my basement which i like to call home :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Thank you for proving me right in every regard..:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I say he's right for the biggest part. People do have the tendency to brag about their dominance, while saying their path to get there was an easy one.

I applaud you, Deraban, for your good analysis of the paradox. Though the whole tone of your post was a bit... mindlessly aggressive. But, considering the average tone of the posts on w21, I'll leave it at that.

this could be @nyone?

DAETHON!!!!

i agree with his post. purely so this wasnt a spam post

DeletedUser65003

Thank you for proving me right in every regard..:icon_biggrin:

Did you really think we were being serious up there?

I didnt mind the read, until it got to the bit at the bottom, where you made it seem like everyone who plays tribal wars must be fat and have no life.

DeletedUser

nice post, and i am very active outside, i go for walks all the time, and i am very tiny..(but big in heart)

one of my members is a bounce at a bar in my city (he let me in before hehehehehe)

and he is not fat, and can arm curl most of us...

i agree, some spend lots of time here, but if they enjoy it, why not?

the flaming get bad some times, and it is funny that many feel that they are the bomb all because they are in a big tribe.

many ride the coat tails of the tribe, but that is how the game is played.
it is eat, or be eaten.

and if you get rimmed, start over, you are here for your friends, not for your villages.

DeletedUser

I say he's right for the biggest part. People do have the tendency to brag about their dominance, while saying their path to get there was an easy one.

I applaud you, Deraban, for your good analysis of the paradox. Though the whole tone of your post was a bit... mindlessly aggressive. But, considering the average tone of the posts on w21, I'll leave it at that.

Ahh your still around aye....I'm suprised someone who just ditched thier tribe like twice would show thier face around here...

DeletedUser

Ahh your still around aye....I'm suprised someone who just ditched thier tribe like twice would show thier face around here...

I show my face where I want, when I want. If you've got a problem with that, you can go complain to someone who cares.

DeletedUser

Daethon your post is off topic, I'm surprised a mod wouldn't know that. I guess your just showing your ability to fail at multiple things.

On topic: This rant, thread, is a poor attempt at making good players feel bad? Under this assumption anytime a player reaches a certain level they become big bullys with no lives outside of the game. I must disagree and file this under the catagory of "Daethon's sour grapes".

DeletedUser

True I flamed up the end to get a rise, and with a degree of success..:icon_biggrin: But the topic is true for the most part. Surely I wasn't talking about every large player.. Just most of the ones I've come into contact with. If they aren't all 6 years old, they sure act like it, and if your over 16 and you act that way it is a good indication of an upbringing with no real moral guidelines. It's kind of psychotic to inflict hurt on everyone all the time, even if your able. This game can be about a lot more then just warfare, and it should remain a clan verses clan event. But if your a warlord who has power to turn aside all commers, why act that way? Is it not a more uplifting experence to help a new player rise to a respectable level..:icon_rolleyes:

I know most of you will say it satisfying to burn, loot, and subjegate, but that only cements my argument that most big factions are ego driven, and fairly often their rosters are comprised of raging animals.. Devoid of sporting ideal, our any sense of fairplay.. Unbalanced, and heads filled with a God-Complex that makes them hard..:icon_confused:

If you took this as simple banter your wrong, this post has much to do with the environment of the game world then the big faction posters want to admit, and if your a little guy with ball's enough to say what you feel? Hop in here, and tell them what you think..:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

True I flamed up the end to get a rise, and with a degree of success..:icon_biggrin: But the topic is true for the most part. Surely I wasn't talking about every large player.. Just most of the ones I've come into contact with. If they aren't all 6 years old, they sure act like it, and if your over 16 and you act that way it is a good indication of an upbringing with no real moral guidelines. It's kind of psychotic to inflict hurt on everyone all the time, even if your able. This game can be about a lot more then just warfare, and it should remain a clan verses clan event. But if your a warlord who has power to turn aside all commers, why act that way? Is it not a more uplifting experence to help a new player rise to a respectable level..:icon_rolleyes:

I know most of you will say it satisfying to burn, loot, and subjegate, but that only cements my argument that most big factions are ego driven, and fairly often their rosters are comprised of raging animals.. Devoid of sporting ideal, our any sense of fairplay.. Unbalanced, and heads filled with a God-Complex that makes them hard..:icon_confused:

If you took this as simple banter your wrong, this post has much to do with the environment of the game world then the big faction posters want to admit, and if your a little guy with ball's enough to say what you feel? Hop in here, and tell them what you think..:icon_cool:

I would disagree mate, I've seen players mail in my tribe they act calm while the "noobs" flame and then they give back a smart answer and make him shut up. Most big players do that.

Even whilst starting it up not once have I had the problem

DeletedUser

Daethon your post is off topic, I'm surprised a mod wouldn't know that. I guess your just showing your ability to fail at multiple things.

On topic: This rant, thread, is a poor attempt at making good players feel bad? Under this assumption anytime a player reaches a certain level they become big bullys with no lives outside of the game. I must disagree and file this under the catagory of "Daethon's sour grapes".

Ugh. Wherever I post on w21, you seem to stalk me. Please get over the fact that I never paid the same attention to you like you did to me. I understand the fact this is a game, I'm not sour (easily proven if we check who is actually the person who keeps bringing old stuff up :icon_rolleyes:), I don't care about you or whatever you did, so please stop stalking me and get over it. The only reason I answer your post now is because all your trashtalk kills any meaningful discussion.
I'm starting to think you're having nightmares about me every night and that insulting me on the forums is your way of taking revenge. :icon_rolleyes: So please, for the love of God, get over it and focus on your account or w/e. Pretend I'm not here. It can't be that hard since I hardly post anyway.

And another thing. Good P&P, not this trashtalk you seem to prefer, involves providing proof for your statement. Your statement lacks proof in any way, and it's not even close to what Deraban is trying to say. He's talking about the paradox in the attitude of top tribes, namely that they all boast about their rank, but at the same time laugh about their enemies who never were any match for them in the first place. It's recurrent behavior that is currently accepted, but should be morally rejected, if you ask me.

There, can we please talk about the actual topic now instead of venting frustrations about me? And yes, I will again continue ignoring you, Mystic, unless you finally start posting something that contributes to the topic. And that involves reading, gathering proof and posting a statement in a coherent way without resulting to trashtalk. If you're not able to do this, then it is proven who the real sour person is around here.

DeletedUser

Daethon still playing the fool? Its funny looking at your historical posts about me and now you pretend to be above it all. You have now PROVEN yourself to be both a liar and a failure. Both of these FACTS are easily for even the casual player to find. If calling you a failure and liar are insults to you then it seems you'll be insulted your entire TW life. They say the truth hurts and you must be in a lot of pain.

Back on topic, this thread is valid only in that its an opinion and deserves to be heard. Every player has the equal right to post their opinions and have them countered.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Okay, I know I'm setting myself up to get flamed a hundred times with this one, but there is something I'd like to get off my chest..

Big empires are ego driven, and very rude in this game, and with really no cause for it at all. They are in the happy position to crush, or not to crush every insect who thinks his tribe is doing well. Then they laugh it off when the fallen mails them in scorn, and give it no second thoughts at all..

I'd like to examine this closer and prove my next point..

Faction A) is a billion point faction
Faction B) is a ten point faction
But faction A) wants to be the number one tribe, and so they devour faction B)
Faction B) protests from the unhappy orb of nothingness that claims everyone who's last hovel is nobled.

Faction A) snickers. "Noobs! Ha Ha! Learn to play the game! Dork!"

To the which the A) faction responds. 'If you were at my level I'd have murdered your whole friggin tribe!!"

And this always begets the same responce, no matter what server your on, from faction A).
"Get over it! Its just a game Noob!! lol! ;P"

Now I'm getting closer to my point. Noob, is a term for someone who knows nothing about the game, but the term has now been expanded by the less than cordial community in TW to mean anyone who isn't #1 on the map, and in the rankings..

They brag on the one hand that they are dominant, and on the other they say its not a big deal.. But for everyone on the server who has never seen a million point account. It is important, simply because they have never been there.. I was to you too once upon a time, and you got many breaks from death along the way to get where you are.

If its just a game? Then why do you even play it so religiously? If its just a game? Why do you get offended, and send nukes the Noobs way? If your secure from any danger, why not just let the wee ones have their say? Instead of flying into a homicidal rage over a noncarring, and power hungering little mans remarks..?

Answer is simple to anyone over an 80 for brain power.. Its just as important to you big names as it is to the Noob, elites are a trillion times worse children than a Noob ever dreamed.. They are a bundle of nerves for months until that one tribe that could have swallowed then finally shows its kinder side, and lets them join.. Then they abuse their power every chance they get after that, because they get a kick out of hurting feelings, and being the cause of someone loosing their account.

Knowing they would have wept like a fairy who lost its tree, if they had lost there own.. Luck, and kindness are your only hope in a game like this if you didn't start on the server first, and didn't cash it in for premium rights.. Your all just as big a dork as I am!!:icon_biggrin: Or you would have quit the game ages ago. So next time your high-fiving your dad, after a week long bender stuffing your obease face wit whatever it is you eat down in that cellar of a basement you call home.

Remember its just a game.. And that mean you've done JACK! in real life!:lol:

For all you Noob pointers, and bullies out there.. Now go off and cry about it..:icon_cool:[/spoil]

I have many things wrong with your statements. First off, starting first and having a premium account do not guarantee you success, anymore than starting later in the world without a premium guarantee you'll be nobled. It just makes it slightly more difficult. If you had to be in the core, do you think Inno games would keep open worlds for more than a week? No, instead they give all types of ways to make it easier for the smaller players (morale, 60 day 20-1 points rule, etc) making it 'fair' for everyone.

Second off, the reason people 'send nukes at noobs' is because it is a game. Games are about having fun... and winning. To some people, winning happens to be fun. Now, if your problem is you don't like being nobled off, I recommend you a new game, perhaps tribalhugs.net? I've heard it is an amazing game, and everyone is a winner there :) Plus there is a lot of pink.

Lastly, noob does not mean anyone not number 1 on the map. Noob is for people that are *gasp* new, and don't know how to play and never will. Note, there is a difference between noobs and newbs. If you get nobled off before reaching 20k points, or get farmed, or build all mixed villages, or attack only with spears, or send 4 nobles in the same attack, chances are you are a noob. And if you don't like being nobled off, then learn to defend. Nobody will call you a noob if you beat them. And then when you become number 1, you can start some UN organization to prevent wars and fighting.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I read this thread but failed to see what it was trying to point out. Must still be way too drunk.

I get no kicks from beating the little guy. There is more than enough room in this world for all.
I get no kicks calling players noobs. I like to think everyoine is a "new to the game player" who is both able & willing to learn either via there own mistakes (As I had to as not many knew how to play well when I started) or by asking others in tribe / in game or via the forum for help. In all the cases listed I have helped & will always.

I made a post maybe around a year ago about the duty of a top tribe & what it should do for others to make the game fun for all who want to play. I still stand by that.

As for a real life well sure we all have one how else would we be able to spend both money & time on a game without something else.