Imperial Powers, ~IMP~, PnP, & Others:

DeletedUser

LoL! Sure.. I'm just confounded by the whole range of reasoning.. If you can tell yourself enough of a lie, I guess you'll begin to believe in it, but its still a marvel to me that you guys see no ones view but your own. I started this thread in the hopes of showing you for what you are, and I didn't fail. Your the very beasts I discribed in to opening post, and proving it every post after..

I'm not whining, I'm just sayin. I give a crap if I ever get legendary, but its the game macanics that make you special over me, and nothing more. If you can't admit that your just sad. To put it bluntly, and I don't have to clarify anything to an atagonist. I'm just responding to the idiots.. ;P

P.S. If I ever do get to be as brutal as you all, I'm likely just to blow my brains out, because there is little point in that kind of person.. Or at least, I never want to be one of those, but have your fun. Shift the topic, that's what its here for! ;) Just quit berating me on a personal level before I insist on some ban's.. I never said anything as remotely hostile as any of you have been towards me, which, backs up my claim, and puts you in your deserving light. Tyrants.. The lot of you..

Children, no matter your age, and just plain mean spirited human beings..

DeletedUser

LoL! Sure.. I'm just confounded by the whole range of reasoning.. If you can tell yourself enough of a lie, I guess you'll begin to believe in it, but its still a marvel to me that you guys see no ones view but your own. I started this thread in the hopes of showing you for what you are, and I didn't fail. Your the very beasts I discribed in to opening post, and proving it every post after..

I'm not whining, I'm just sayin. I give a crap if I ever get legendary, but its the game macanics that make you special over me, and nothing more. If you can't admit that your just sad. To put it bluntly, and I don't have to clarify anything to an atagonist. I'm just responding to the idiots.. ;P

P.S. If I ever do get to be as brutal as you all, I'm likely just to blow my brains out, because there is little point in that kind of person.. Or at least, I never want to be one of those, but have your fun. Shift the topic, that's what its here for! ;) Just quit berating me on a personal level before I insist on some ban's.. I never said anything as remotely hostile as any of you have been towards me, which, backs up my claim, and puts you in your deserving light. Tyrants.. The lot of you..

Ladies and Gents here is another fine example of someone who takes a game far too personally. You aren't legendary, that is true and it all just sounds like you are bitter. Get over it, focus on the game and maybe you will pick up some much needed skills.

gh131

really dude no one gets "legendary" because its just a game and youll just become forgotten and just sorta realize yove probably wasted close to 3 years of your life on a game likes this >.< and that my friends is the tribal wars dream:p

Last edited: