Imperial Powers, ~IMP~, PnP, & Others:

DeletedUser

Example: W46.. You guys show up there.. You all know each other.. You form alliances between factions.. You join the same tribe.. You wont let a new guy join you.. You just check the O.D.. Hmmm.. Not enough O.D.. Better luck next time chump.. And this is because why? Its just a game to you? Or thruthfully.. You very, very much desire to dominate the new world

Is it so hard to understand that playing the game and dominating are the same thing. The "reason" if you must?
You're still coming off as a whiny biznatch who can't win and wants to have a cry about it.

so you can get to bragging, and excluding the 'noobs' all over again.. I mean the double standards you guys spew out are relentless..

Uh... what double standard? You throw big terms around like you know what they mean, but you fail to specify any one thing. All that gets through your dummy spitting, foot stomping and tears is that you are upset that you are not a big domineering player.
Please specify if you want to make a point.

I can't help but point it out.. If your a giant on one world already? Be the giant! Leave the new worlds to the noobs! If 'its just a game?' But no, you are after some immortal legendary stature that, never existed, or ever will. Once you leave the game finally, no one care who you are or what you did. You buddies might brag sure.. But to who? Some 'noob' you nobled back in the day, who is becoming the new 'elite'. When he hears about what so & so, did back on W12 back in the 'who gives a crap' days. He say's.. "Oh, gosh.. Really.. So friggin what!"

What the hell are you talking about?
We dominate here on W21, but thats it. We're here now and we're here to stay. We're not dominating on any other servers. Sure we have links to other dominating tribes like -Time and a few others, but we are not the same tribe.
PnP is PnP. And its a W21 only tribe.
Just because we encountered "some" success in our TW pasts on other servers, you say we are not allowed to start over?

Seriously, check your facts before talking.

Then what? You gonna join the game again on his stomping grounds, and 'try' to beat his mega massive empire? Fat chance! So puffin won a gang battle.. Big deal! I bet the tribes combined were out matched from the word go.. Honor is not in winning.. Honor is in the spirit that doesn't quit.. You join world 1, and I bet you become the noobs! If you come back a year after you let your guild die.. I'm talking about all of you! Come back after you 'let' your empire die.. Then when you 'all' spawn the rim.. The rim is where you stay.. And who is to blame? Not me! I never got to a million pluse.. It your own fault for your 'kill um all' mentality that took root in those you killed off.. Now they are king.. Now your a nobody.. Because they followed your example, and went the most underhanded, devious, dasterdly way they could to get to number #1.. "Well I wouldn't join an old world! I'd join the new one, and own it! lol!" Wrong! You wont rule it! You wont have the friggin O.D, to prove you were once special! lol! Its just so retarded.. But continue.. I like laughing just as much as the next fella.. And this really helps the build scycles pass by.. lol!

Again, where are you getting this from?
Dastardly, devious and underhanded?
What exactly did we do that was so heinous?
And you're calling us retarded for waging war in a war game, which has the word war in its title?

We are to be hated because we won?

Take a good hard look at yourself and the garbage ideals you have yourself believing, then ask yourself if any of it is justified.

DeletedUser76619

any chance of someone pointing me in the direction of the PnP vs ~IMP~ war thread?
i'd like to have a read of it.

DeletedUser76619

that's what i asked midnight11.
if you don't know i wonder who does.

DeletedUser

but what do you guys think about my post... does a good player on the rim who fought hard deserve a chance?

this is mainly for Midnight because he is obviously very experienced.

On derabans speech i think it was a little harsh and brash... I disagree completely... on new worlds many players can go far, if you make the right friends and if you aren't a point whore you will look good to most people. And i am sure most of the top players get there cause they play well... thats the only reason

gh131

but what do you guys think about my post... does a good player on the rim who fought hard deserve a chance?

On derabans speech i think it was a little harsh and brash... I disagree completely... on new worlds many players can go far, if you make the right friends and if you aren't a point whore you will look good to most people. And i am sure most of the top players get there cause they play well... thats the only reason

yes a good player on the rim deserves a chance hell im on the rim and i deserve a chance ive fought against alot of people to get more powerful in short the rim is more active than people think

DeletedUser

yeah exactly. I had a sat account sniping trains like crazy 10-15 and this guy just kept pounding on for like a 3k villa and ignored all mails... where is the benefit in that....

DeletedUser

You don't deserve anything in this game, you have to work for it. It's a war game the point is to eliminate other players. I wish all the rim players would play and grow because that means in the future I can come over and fight and take over good ground or perhaps even lose against the rim. You have to be smart that's all, no one is going to be nice to you because you've fought a lot.

gh131

You don't deserve anything in this game, you have to work for it. It's a war game the point is to eliminate other players. I wish all the rim players would play and grow because that means in the future I can come over and fight and take over good ground or perhaps even lose against the rim. You have to be smart that's all, no one is going to be nice to you because you've fought a lot.
what i meant is that you should get some respect for fighting for your own power on the rim and i cant play tis game anymore >.< im not smart

DeletedUser

what i meant is that you should get some respect for fighting for your own power on the rim and i cant play tis game anymore >.< im not smart

Haha you're smart enough but I didn't look at it like that.

DeletedUser

Apologies, I was away in Darwin for 4 days for a laser tag tourney. I'm back now.

I guess the answer would depend on your definition of what a 'chance' is exactly.
For example, do you mean a chance to be recruited into a strong and safe tribe?
Or a chance to be granted protection, being allowed to be left alone to flourish and grow?

In the case of the rim you guy just mentioned about having to snipe 15 trains, etc, small players like this rarely stick around to grow big even if they are granted invite or protection.

They're usually large pro's from other worlds, who come here in their spare time just to muck around or hone skills. They don't actually care about getting big on this world.

gh131

Apologies, I was away in Darwin for 4 days for a laser tag tourney. I'm back now.

I guess the answer would depend on your definition of what a 'chance' is exactly.
For example, do you mean a chance to be recruited into a strong and safe tribe?
Or a chance to be granted protection, being allowed to be left alone to flourish and grow?

In the case of the rim you guy just mentioned about having to snipe 15 trains, etc, small players like this rarely stick around to grow big even if they are granted invite or protection.

They're usually large pro's from other worlds, who come here in their spare time just to muck around or hone skills. They don't actually care about getting big on this world.
you play laser tag........that makes you even more aWEsome XD