Imperial Powers, ~IMP~, PnP, & Others:

DeletedUser

This is my point out of one persons mouth. He uses terms that are subtle to say what he really means, and how he really feels, just trying to get a rise. I bit sadistic, and childish, really..

Thing's like:
Don't know how to play, and never will.
Join tribalhugs.
If you don't like getting nobled learn to defend.

Jeeze, that really has no place in the game man. If the tables were turned you'd probablly freak out, and cus me up one side, and down the other.

If you know how to defend, and someone with 255 villages sends a wave from just fifty of them, and all you have is 5 villages to your name? Don't be surprised if you get rimmed, and the butthole that did that.. Well, big friggin whoop! Why didn't he try the guy with 45o villages if he's so awesome.. Your all the same, chum.. I thank you for responding to the call. You have proven my assessment to be 100% accurate..:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

But I did like the UN idea.. That is what I'd like to see more of, because in antiquety, an empire was ruled by one supreme lord who had many factions under him. But they were free to fight each other for advancement. If one got to be on a par with his faction he did battle after formal warning of impending hostilities. At least that's how it was in the Medieval period, under the feudal system. It's called chivalry, google it!

Honor kept a lord from seeking anything less than a worthy foe, for what glory would there be in squashing those you can sweep from the field in one stroke? They had a word for that lord also.. Tyrant!

Last time I looked TW was modeled on the Medieval period of history.. Not Nazi Germany...

DeletedUser

Right, in this regard alone.. It should be about fun.. But if you spend a month getting to 20k, and a dude with a million points decides its your time to die.. And kills off all your villages because he got there first. Then on top of it he is smug about it.. (renaming your villages to a similar, but goofy sounding mockery of the original name.) He should expect a flame, and that isn't very fun to anyone..:icon_rolleyes:

I think if you lose all you villages, you yourself should expect to be flamed for your failure. Thats pretty much common sense. :icon_eek:

You might get lucky and find a nice guy who rims you with a smile and friendly manner, but those sorts of players are few and far between, not just amongst giant players but amongst rim noobs as well.

But I did like the UN idea.. That is what I'd like to see more of, because in antiquety, an empire was ruled by one supreme lord who had many factions under him. But they were free to fight each other for advancement. If one got to be on a par with his faction he did battle after formal warning of impending hostilities. At least that's how it was in the Medieval period, under the feudal system. It's called chivalry, google it!

Honor kept a lord from seeking anything less than a worthy foe, for what glory would there be in squashing those you can sweep from the field in one stroke? They had a word for that lord also.. Tyrant!

Last time I looked TW was modeled on the Medieval period of history.. Not Nazi Germany...

^ Aside from coming off sounding like a complete little whinger who has no in game skill or ability and simply complains about being beaten, finding whatever desperate excuses you can to keep what few tattered shreds of your dignity remain, the whole point is that when this world started, it was a level playing field.

Everyone was equal, same amount of villages, points, etc.
The current super powers we have are there because they fought, survived, bested their foes in that stage of the early game.

Do not come out here and spam your prejudices at us because you missed that stage of the game.

The tribes that are currently super powers earned their right to be, through one way or another. Who are you to judge them?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What the heck are you on about... (What are you smoking... I want some)

Anyway, why would i wait for a noob to get bigger, to about my size, then noble him? I'd rather crush him while he's small, also, they have the morale advantage so ya...

DeletedUser

jonas9ll, your the tyrant I'm speaking about, and wouldn't expect you or anyone from PnP, for that matter, to understand honor.. Its a concept for a more noble sort of person, and in this modern age there is only lack of such people. But flame on, oh dastardly mega players. Your conferming it all with the hostile banter.

DeletedUser

jonas9ll, your the tyrant I'm speaking about, and wouldn't expect you or anyone from PnP, for that matter, to understand honor.. Its a concept for a more noble sort of person, and in this modern age there is only lack of such people. But flame on, oh dastardly mega players. Your conferming it all with the hostile banter.

The only person flaming here is you.

And if you want to talk about honor, I suggest you read up on your W21 history.
Puffin were gang banged by 4 other top 6 tribes on 3 of their 4 fronts when they were ranked 2nd a year or two ago.
They won that gang bang.

If there is not honor in that, defending and defeating a superior foe then I don't think you will ever be pleased.

But you seem to just want to complain about bigger tribes who have fought harder than you and put in more effort than you and you just want the bigger tribes not to exist.
Please take your unrealistic rantings to some other place which is preferably not here.

DeletedUser

First, let me say this about this thread. Yes, there are those players that are "big" that treat "little" players badly. However, there are also "little" players that bring it on themselves. Sending mails that slander the "big" player, or naming their villages to make fun of the "big" player, or are always playing the victum. This is a two way street and I think only one side is being shown by Deraban.

Deraban said:
...and wouldn't expect you or anyone from PnP, for that matter, to understand honor.

By making such a broad and general statement, you have loss credibility. Do you know all the members of PnP? Can you show that every member of PnP lacks understanding of honor? I can't speak about the members of your tribe, but I can about you, "Your statements lack credibility".

DeletedUser74079

i agree with mystic but just to be annoying, the word is credibility. Not taking the mickey mouse lol.

DeletedUser

Ok
My opinion:
At the start all are equal and the strong quickly began to dominate. They are smart they make allies and they use lies and deception as well as good troops to get ahead and they prove themselves as brilliant players. They played the game with brilliant grace and deserve credit. After a while the world grows older and these players reach the top they own the world they own the game and they aren't scared. I think that they yes do have full right to brag about their amazing game playing abilities because they got themselves there and that is something! These are those elite experienced players that have lived through all and maybe even got restarted but got to the top and want to stay there.

Then there are the decent players, they know the value of troops they may not be in the best tribe but they are willing to learn and are willing to give there all if they are given a chance. These are the players that may be fighting in those weaker tribes defensively against the Imperial powers.

They would be willing to support these greater players if the great players make them grow. Par say you have this imperial tribe player and he attacks a rim tribe looking noob when BAM! to all shock this noob snipes his train or kills 10 nukes or something else unexpected. At this point the Imperail power is left at a diverging road: to

A: take out the player anyways at least happy that he's getting a fun fight
B: Take out the player and applaud him on a good job and say its your last nobling of him
or C: the far riskier manuver, mail the player and say congrats i have this other big guy i want to take out, you know how to play i'll help you grow and we'll take him out together.

With C you make a loyal friend and a player willing to give his all to back you and more importantly a new chance for expansion and villages with the others you gain a village at heavy loss. And this is the choice you must make. I get the point of a new village but sometimes a freind is better than a village. You earned the top spot its your choice and i am sure you all play better than me by FAR! Obviously those tribes are comprised of excellent players and no one wants tribal hugs but for the truly gifted rimmers who are putting up a good fight maybe the best move may be to become freinds....
Disclaimer: just my opinion don't want any problems

DeletedUser

With C you make a loyal friend and a player willing to give his all to back you and more importantly a new chance for expansion and villages with the others you gain a village at heavy loss. And this is the choice you must make.

Either he's a loyal friend, or a back stabber. You never know how these things turn out. But that's just my opinion. I've had a close friend of mine tell my tribe that i was trying to sell info to get into a better tribe. And got rimmed for that. So... ya.

DeletedUser

Either he's a loyal friend, or a back stabber. You never know how these things turn out. But that's just my opinion. I've had a close friend of mine tell my tribe that i was trying to sell info to get into a better tribe. And got rimmed for that. So... ya.

for real? And I always thought RL friends > gaming friends. After 1 or 2 years, you lose interest in a game, and you lose contact to most of your gaming friend also. It's hard to lost contact in rl though

DeletedUser

for real? And I always thought RL friends > gaming friends. After 1 or 2 years, you lose interest in a game, and you lose contact to most of your gaming friend also. It's hard to lost contact in rl though

Thats why I will be sitting down to dinner with Lastdra, tomorrow night :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

see the thing is you see worth and you spare him... you help him out when some other punk messes with him and establish a growing bond! And he will be loyal to no end! If someone were to do this for me i would be loyal to no end! but that just me... See if a big player takes a little one under his wing instead of crushing him then the big player has a growing ally supporting him to no end! Same thing for tribes as well

DeletedUser

but it doesn't guarantee they will be loyal. Though i never make that mistake. You can tell the type just by them sending the first mail to you. Which probably means they want to hit you back.

But i do admit that some people stay loyal to the end.

DeletedUser

well they eaned it by getting so good thats there privlage for being so good

DeletedUser

Example: W46.. You guys show up there.. You all know each other.. You form alliances between factions.. You join the same tribe.. You wont let a new guy join you.. You just check the O.D.. Hmmm.. Not enough O.D.. Better luck next time chump.. And this is because why? Its just a game to you? Or thruthfully.. You very, very much desire to dominate the new world so you can get to bragging, and excluding the 'noobs' all over again.. I mean the double standards you guys spew out are relentless.. I can't help but point it out.. If your a giant on one world already? Be the giant! Leave the new worlds to the noobs! If 'its just a game?' But no, you are after some immortal legendary stature that, never existed, or ever will. Once you leave the game finally, no one care who you are or what you did. You buddies might brag sure.. But to who? Some 'noob' you nobled back in the day, who is becoming the new 'elite'. When he hears about what so & so, did back on W12 back in the 'who gives a crap' days. He say's.. "Oh, gosh.. Really.. So friggin what!"

Then what? You gonna join the game again on his stomping grounds, and 'try' to beat his mega massive empire? Fat chance! So puffin won a gang battle.. Big deal! I bet the tribes combined were out matched from the word go.. Honor is not in winning.. Honor is in the spirit that doesn't quit.. You join world 1, and I bet you become the noobs! If you come back a year after you let your guild die.. I'm talking about all of you! Come back after you 'let' your empire die.. Then when you 'all' spawn the rim.. The rim is where you stay.. And who is to blame? Not me! I never got to a million pluse.. It your own fault for your 'kill um all' mentality that took root in those you killed off.. Now they are king.. Now your a nobody.. Because they followed your example, and went the most underhanded, devious, dasterdly way they could to get to number #1.. "Well I wouldn't join an old world! I'd join the new one, and own it! lol!" Wrong! You wont rule it! You wont have the friggin O.D, to prove you were once special! lol! Its just so retarded.. But continue.. I like laughing just as much as the next fella.. And this really helps the build scycles pass by.. lol!