Important: Pawns/Ex-pawns...Dvader if need be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser76715

Well now is the time to say, TRI again... that's not how it goes....when you war a tribe your suppose to kill it.

When you War there is NO TRI again later, or pretty TRIage nurses to heal your wounds.

TRIDENT.jpg

There are 3 kinds of tribes... those that count and those that can't

INH... wars against Pawns... with help from Dvader?

INH.jpg

You pick a fight with us and then you merge, not even true to yourselves.

Skilled? Can't do it? So merges after a TRI with us off the books, we want to war too, and 4 respectable tribes in the area? something gotta give girls.

But Dvader and Pawns still go at it (shifting the War titles a bit???, of course not)

PAWNS.jpg

PAWNS ---> Queens not Kings and they never retreat!

Another merge? tsk tsk wow... and just as we were preping to fight with pawns thinking INH had given up and now the pawns leftovers members are being stacked by the ex-members who are now Dvader?

DVADER.jpg

DVADER, surely that should be BORG, and Resistance is far from Futile!!

Screw it.... charge and TRI-uph, pawns or EX... INH? makes no difference... take them all... and if Dvader wants to stack'em, they can TRI but we'll take them too... , we sure as he** are not going to sit around and let your lads take all fun out of it, with the restaurants in our town? by allowing your new buddy's to hog the leftovers... that's the best part of the meal... lunch the next day, you should know better

They say good things come in three's, time to make everyone notice the good things!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nice! Callin out pawns and Dvader. I wish you all he best of luck, And hope to see a few good ops.

DeletedUser

So is this a declaration of some sort against PAWNS and/or DVADER? I can't understand most of it :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

I can't understand half of this either, but whatever. Good luck with whatever your doing.

Wouldn't it be ironic to see XVI and Dice join together and hit DVADER? They are located between both, so if they get hit from one side; they stack with villages from another side. They're pretty vulnerable position wise IMO. Not saying it will happen, but it would be funny to see it..

DVADER likes merges, whatever. Not really a surprise since the war had been slowing down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I understood about half of it, but then I reread the title and got it.

Bykenhulle said:
Pawns/Ex-Pawns...Dvader if need be

Bykenhulle's sig said:

So apparently it's TRI vs. Pawns and Dvader if they have to.

DeletedUser

So, TRI's cleaning up whatever is left of PAWNS? Those will either be inactive, or small; and DVADER will have interest in taking them also. So I can see it definitely turning into DVADER vs TRI.

And I can't see DVADER going off and hitting Dice, so they'll have to hit TRI and clean up what's left of PAWNS.

DeletedUser

aGreenGiant... Shh son.

Lets do this. I mean, realisticly though, we are going to do exactly what this map looks like we are doing to TRI F.

tris.png

DeletedUser

Dice is busy with Wuke. They don't have the time to even try to kill Dvader, but the war would be an interesting one to be sure.

Dvader is at an all-you-can-eat buffet with TRI.

DeletedUser

Lets do this. I mean, realisticly though, we are going to do exactly what this map looks like we are doing to TRI F.

What, recruit them? Looks like you've done that to pretty much everything else in the vicinity :icon_neutral:

valk

So lets see from TRI they wouldnt declare on PAWNS (when pawns where recruiting there members) :icon_eek:

then they claim to get involved at the end and what? claim Pawns as refugee status :icon_smile:

INH picked a fight with you :lol: having fun where you with the major lack of conquers :icon_redface:

Merges :icon_cry: that one hurt.....Really coming from a family tribe :icon_eek: seriously whats the deal with TRI~2 is this a meat sheild or something, somehow i doubt it.

So bykenhuelle considering we already have lovely bits of info about your members, have fun.

Regards Valk

@injustice what ?!?

DeletedUser

There are 3 kinds of tribes... those that count and those that can't

obviously you don't count either, that was intentional, and meant to be funny

"FEAR, is the path to the dark side, we see lots of fear in you, young ex-PadAWaNS" the Force belongs to everyone,

SO>>>>> it doesn't matter how many pawns you turn into Queen Amidalas, It only takes 2 TRI's in the sack to pull off a set of twins to kick your helmet off, to show everyone your just a dirty old man that don't breath to well with a trident shoved up your

VASS

DeletedUser76715

So lets see from TRI they wouldnt declare on PAWNS (when pawns where recruiting there members) :icon_eek:

then they claim to get involved at the end and what? claim Pawns as refugee status :icon_smile:

INH picked a fight with you :lol: having fun where you with the major lack of conquers :icon_redface:

Merges :icon_cry: that one hurt.....Really coming from a family tribe :icon_eek: seriously whats the deal with TRI~2 is this a meat sheild or something, somehow i doubt it.

So bykenhuelle considering we already have lovely bits of info about your members, have fun.

Regards Valk

@injustice what ?!?

PAWNS were not recruiting our members they were going to PAWNS following a false leader whom they had loyalty to, if you now look most of those that you say were recruited by PAWNS are now back within my ranks, since they have now realised that there loyalty was placed in the wrong hands.

We do not claim Ex-PAWNS as refugees, they were stacking PAWNS vills after they left making them fair targets for us, your leaders were aware what we were working towards and as soon as PAWNS got word of it they jumped at the chance to join you.

INH, the tribe that for so long everyone spoke so highly of saying that they were coordinated and that they had great strenght even though they lacked in numbers.

INH, the tribe that constantly told me that they would not merge, with me, you, PAWNS or anyone else that wanted to ask. The instance that they realised we were putting up some resistance to their fight against us they were recruited into your ranks.

Our merger happened out of necessity and ever since we have been working towards ridding ourselves of that label, we do not just abandon members.

Our little WARS if we can call them that were what was stopping us from declaring on PAWNS earlier and your leader were also well aware of this, so yes we may have the family tribe label but we are one tribe, TRI~2 is nobodies meat shield. We work as one and we are TRIDENT!

DVADER on the other hand has taken in many members recently in what is now clear as a move to get closer to TRIDENT and the SouthWest corner, tell me again why it was that you slowed in your conquest of PAWNS??

Did you expect us to stand by and let you surround us whilst we did nothing, and at the same time as hitting walls that were packed full with your troops?? Hell no we were not going to let you come in easily through the back door!

A tribe so big and yet clearly has nothing within it to finish a WAR!! If you were anything worth what your current 2nd in the world status says you would not have had to have your member stack those that your leaders said we would OK to move on.

Let this now be a notice to all the other tribes, TRIDENT will not go down without a fight, yes we are a family tribe, yes we are working to rememdy this but we are here and we will make a mark on this world, that I can guarentee!

Last edited:

DeletedUser76715

On a side note, I love that map :) Where and how do you do it?

valk

PAWNS were not recruiting our members they were going to PAWNS following a false leader whom they had loyalty to, if you now look most of those that you say were recruited by PAWNS are now back within my ranks, since they have now realised that there loyalty was placed in the wrong hands.

We do not claim Ex-PAWNS as refugees, they were stacking PAWNS vills after they left making them fair targets for us, your leaders were aware what we were working towards and as soon as PAWNS got word of it they jumped at the chance to join you.

INH, the tribe that for so long everyone spoke so highly of saying that they were coordinated and that they had great strenght even though they lacked in numbers.

INH, the tribe that constantly told me that they would not merge, with me, you, PAWNS or anyone else that wanted to ask. The instance that they realised we were putting up some resistance to their fight against us they were recruited into your ranks.

Our merger happened out of necessity and ever since we have been working towards ridding ourselves of that label, we do not just abandon members.

Our little WARS if we can call them that were what was stopping us from declaring on PAWNS earlier and your leader were also well aware of this, so yes we may have the family tribe label but we are one tribe, TRI~2 is nobodies meat shield. We work as one and we are TRIDENT!

DVADER on the other hand has taken in many members recently in what is now clear as a move to get closer to TRIDENT and the SouthWest corner, tell me again why it was that you slowed in your conquest of PAWNS??

Did you expect us to stand by and let you surround us whilst we did nothing, and at the same time as hitting walls that were packed full with your troops?? Hell no we were not going to let you come in easily through the back door!

A tribe so big and yet clearly has nothing within it to finish a WAR!! If you were anything worth what your current 2nd in the world status says you would not have had to have your member stack those that your leaders said we would OK to move on.

Let this now be a notice to all the other tribes, TRIDENT will not go down without a fight, yes we are a family tribe, yes we are working to rememdy this but we are here and we will make a mark on this world, that I can guarentee!

so either way they went to PAWNS and came back= pawns recruiting your members :icon_rolleyes:

Considering we broke the back of the donkey so to speak, and your claiming glory? Oh o.k i must be mistakien of your total lack of doing nothing.

INH i saw no pressure or even attacks from TRI, in fact the old INH guys had no incomings on joining DVADER that i was aware of so therfore they made the decision on their own basis.

Merger Hugglez whatever you want to put the spin on it :icon_razz:

Yes you are trident, trident family :icon_biggrin:

Why where we so slow in pawns?
this is rich coming from a tribe that was to scared to attack them :icon_wink:

Sorround you lol :icon_razz: you did nothing when pawns sorrounded you :icon_surprised:

Yes a tribe so big and a tribe all this but yet all our previous "waries" are dead no? and again when where your wars again :icon_eek:

you seem to be admitant in defeat their buddy :)

bluedragon4

so either way they went to PAWNS and came back= pawns recruiting your members :icon_rolleyes:

Considering we broke the back of the donkey so to speak, and your claiming glory? Oh o.k i must be mistakien of your total lack of doing nothing.

INH i saw no pressure or even attacks from TRI, in fact the old INH guys had no incomings on joining DVADER that i was aware of so therfore they made the decision on their own basis.

Merger Hugglez whatever you want to put the spin on it :icon_razz:

Yes you are trident, trident family :icon_biggrin:

Why where we so slow in pawns?
this is rich coming from a tribe that was to scared to attack them :icon_wink:

Sorround you lol :icon_razz: you did nothing when pawns sorrounded you :icon_surprised:

Yes a tribe so big and a tribe all this but yet all our previous "waries" are dead no? and again when where your wars again :icon_eek:

you seem to be admitant in defeat their buddy :)

you dont know alot of what happened, so half of this isnt right :icon_confused:

first, we werent afraid to attack PAWNS, but we were fighting several other smaller tribes, which took our attention else where.

and when INH attacked us, we defended, and were planning an OP, but before we could do anyhthing they jumped ship over to DVADER.
and they DID face incommings, its a lie that they didnt

valk

you dont know alot of what happened, so half of this isnt right :icon_confused:

first, we werent afraid to attack PAWNS, but we were fighting several other smaller tribes, which took our attention else where.

and when INH attacked us, we defended, and were planning an OP, but before we could do anyhthing they jumped ship over to DVADER.
and they DID face incommings, its a lie that they didnt

dont know what happened(maybe about your war situation but thats it :icon_wink: )

and it took that long to finish them, but yet Byhunk said how long we took to finish pawns....o.k sure.

maybe fakes but....fair game non-the-less. :icon_neutral:

valk

but anyway i just thought i would give a DVADER opinion on this.

Good luck to both. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.