Important: Pawns/Ex-pawns...Dvader if need be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Old man its called a NAP, we were planning on attacking when that ended. Then we got attacked by INH, who we turned to attack. The next day i loged on they where all in DVADER. Funny how PAWNS ended up in DVADER right as our NAP was ending...

drew_oldmancomputer.gif

It's funny how TRI act like they brought PAWNS down all by themselves. :icon_rolleyes:

valk

we attacked them because they took in members from PAWNS which we were attacking, and which were supporting other PAWNS we were attacking.

so we had a good reason to attack, and then the mail kinda showed up.

you never did attack when we where attacking Pawns son so you have no reason at all :icon_redface:

i know you where planning on it but never did till Pawns fell apart. :icon_rolleyes:

Have fun making up lies for yourself kiddo ;)

DeletedUser76715

To clear this up, we never did attack pawns until they broke up but we were a day or so away from doing so. They found out that we were planning operations on them and almost as soon as that happened they started to join you, very strange coincidence considering that they decided not to join your ranks on several occassions previously.

So after many of the PAWNS moved to DVADER, your leaders showed me a list of who was being invited and we were then given the all clear that those PAWNS members left behind would be ok to hit.

I am not saying that we made PAWNS fall apart but we certainly had a hand in it as up until the day they joined you they were offering us an alliance against you.

So you see although you took the battle too them whilst we did not, the thought of both TRIDENT and DVADER at their doors was one that they did not want to happened.

Once those PAWNS members moved to DVADER they continued to act like PAWNS supporting their once tribe mates, by supporting our then enemy, your new members put themselves in the firing line.

DeletedUser

Enough spamming. Here are the stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TRI TRI~2
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 84
Difference: 61

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,169,109
Side 2: 518,140
Difference: 650,969

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 39,760
Difference: 39,760

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 39
Difference: 26

image.php

Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

DeletedUser

And to look at Forever:
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 1
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39,760
Side 2: 10,204
Difference: 29,556

image.php

DeletedUser

Well your never going to finish me off with 3 second trains :icon_wink:

Yea, I am not very good at sending trains from my blackberry. My troops are preparing to bring you a gift.. I hope you enjoy it.. :icon_twisted:

l_e767d1402b0f4043ac29dd0759acd848.jpg

DeletedUser

*sarcasm* killervain just give up now :icon_eek: *sarcasm*

Oh im sorry, do you fell left out?? I have a special little gift for you..

Star_Wars_Yoda-Plush_Toy.jpg

All in all I look forward to the fun you have brought back to this game I was getting a little bored and allmost quite a week ago...

DeletedUser

Did you find that Yoda doll at Dollarama? I've been looking for one of those forever!

DeletedUser

I must say that I am little disapointed by TRI's reliance on pictures rather then evidence in their Pnp.

I thought however that I would present some pictures from ingame.

Presented in all it's chronological glory:

[spoil]
noblebeforeattacks.jpg

funnyattack1.jpg

funnyattack2.jpg

nobleafterattacks.jpg

[/spoil]

With attacks like this it is no wonder that Pawns folded at the very thought of a TRI offensive.

DeletedUser19348

Dam they are week i'm ashamed of being in tribe with player guy who attacks like that

Before you say your not in TRI this isn't my IGN

Last edited:

bluedragon4

Dam they are week i'm ashamed of being in tribe with player guy who attacks like that

Before you say your not in TRI this isn't my IGN

if your in TRI, then who are you IG? since someone else has the name sarcasum on W36

DeletedUser19348

if your in TRI, then who are you IG? since someone else has the name sarcasum on W36

That was my brothers account he has since passed away of Cancer and gave that account to a firend of his if you want my IGN give me a mail

DeletedUser

I must say that I am little disapointed by TRI's reliance on pictures rather then evidence in their Pnp.

I thought however that I would present some pictures from ingame.

Presented in all it's chronological glory:

[spoil]
noblebeforeattacks.jpg

funnyattack1.jpg

funnyattack2.jpg

nobleafterattacks.jpg

[/spoil]

With attacks like this it is no wonder that Pawns folded at the very thought of a TRI offensive.

Wow, I have to say that is a tad bit embarrassing..:icon_redface:

[spoil]
l_97093309672940b59f63e194cf4dd9a7.jpg

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

Evilhamburger

Does this guy have any capacity for cognizant thought?

He shows a mailing from DVADER showing that TRI attacked DVADER members.

Then he and his buddies start this thread trying to state that DVADER initiated it against TRI?

Which of these stories is the lies?

lol.
You see... When two tribes don't have an NAP casual nobling is allowed.

I take two villages from a newb and suddenly the world is up in arms.
I even asked JamieRed and got permission to attack his players :p

We agreed that 24hrs notice would be given before either one of us declared. Neither of us gave or recieved notice. And then we all get that mail out of the blue.

I am fine with being attacked by local DVADER. It does my ODD wonders. But incomings from 140+ hrs is not casual nobling... it's downright annoying.

Couple that with my slow computer and my fake renamer takes hours to run through... I even had to set a sitter with a better computer lol.

Tomorrow I will add up all the reports and tell you the score.
Troop wise, village wise, and resource wise for me vs DVADER.
Have fun picking off newbs vader, but this war should be fought by real players.

rnixon cannot call himself a real player. So tighten up his trains (1.3 seconds ftw!) to about 600ms and tell him nukes do not go 1hr 30 mins in front of a train.

Also tell him that when a person sends a train from a slow computer and it lags to a 3 second train :)icon_surprised:) that he should snipe it. Not lose a 10k stack to my wonderfully numerous nukes.

Status
Not open for further replies.