Important

• Thread starter DeletedUser1234
  • Start date

DeletedUser1234

EDIT THIS IS A VERY OLD POST, JUST SKIP TO THE END IF YOU WANT THE RECENT STUFF
-->
approved by game staff (kodabar and other admins).

For the tribe branch that conquers the most XiG villages , the duke of that tribe will receive 50 premium points to distribute amongst his members.

Start: today 15:00 server time
Ends: 15 march 15:00 server time

lets show some individual tribe power and that the best wins.

I AM SO ANGRY, explain how that is fair!!!! if this is true i am disgusted with the game admins! there job is answer questions and look out for people cheating NOT to pick sides in a war that is none of there business, im not even in this war and i feel physically sick at this offer. this offer should be retracted and a official apology sent to EVERY XIG member along some free premium points.

everybody that agrees with me even if you are not in XIG please click on "Settings" then "Service Request" then select "World 2" and "breach of Rules"

Then send this message;

Bribing players with premium points to capture villages from a specific tribe is blatant cheating and is not something the game admins should be encouraging. You are paying people to kill other players many of whom pay to play this game and don't expect to be treated like this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

technically the points are provided by cemedia i believe, and not the admins. the admins are simply allowing cemedia to do this to...get more Xig villages captured...
________
AROMED 4

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not going to start the war of words here again as it does not really matter where the points came from it is still payment.

But no matter. They seem to have made up their mind.

Head Chef King Bolaar
Got CAKE?

DeletedUser1234

Even if it is a player doing this and not the Admins, paying somebody resources to attack people is fine but paying in premium points is going to far and i think is an unfair advantage.

DeletedUser

i guess when you look at it that way...

you shouldn't be able to buy/sell stuff for premium points, *cough*villages*cough*. most other MMOGs you see around have a strict rule against this, but for some reason TW doesn't...
________
BUY HOT BOX

DeletedUser

It really doesnt seem like that big of a deal to me. Honest players with honest tribesmates have nothing to worry about. Dishonest people would eb attracted to such an offer, and thus the distributor has the disadvantage of having disloyalty as his ally.

DeletedUser1234

Read the following rules and tell me how they have allowed this!

§6) Selling of accounts

It is not allowed to play accounts for commercial purposes. It is not allowed to sell, buy or offer accounts, villages or resources in exchange for Premium points or any other financial benefit in/outside of the game. Trades involving more than one game world are also forbidden.

Examples:

* Is it forbidden to sell, buy or offer accounts or any part of it (resources, villages, troops...) on ebay or any other medium.
* It is forbidden to offer resources for money or premium points in your profile.
* It is forbidden to trade resources between game worlds (like giving resources on world 1 to get resources on world 2).
* It is allowed to offer your army in exchange for resources on the same world.

DeletedUser

Actually judgeing by those rules, the perps have a nice little loop hole they can nest in.

DeletedUser

it would seem you are right. i was thinking of quoting the rules, but couldn't find them o_O

The admins are breaking thier own rules...
________
party Webcams

DeletedUser1234

It is not allowed to play accounts for commercial purposes. It is not allowed to sell, buy or offer accounts, villages or resources in exchange for Premium points or any other financial benefit in/outside of the game

It is not allowed to play accounts for commercial purposes. It is not allowed to sell, buy or offer accounts, villages or resources in exchange for Premium points or any other financial benefit in/outside of the game

Do i need to carry on?

DeletedUser

this is the bit you want...

It is not allowed to ... buy ... villages ... in exchange for Premium points

it would seem cemedia has been playing against the rules...but not for this recent thing...
________
Ipad cases

DeletedUser

?

There is already a thread about this. That isn't what is going on here though. I honestly don't care either way since contest or no Xig is going down but there is nothing in the rules that prohibits this. It would be illegal if Cemdia was going to wind up with the villages taken from Xig in exchange for his points. That isn't happening.

DeletedUser

this is the bit you want...

it would seem cemedia has been playing against the rules...but not for this recent thing...

Lol, I read that too. But thats the beauty of it. Cemedia is not actually buying or selling those villages. The people are taking the villages and nobody is exchanging them. Cemedias Idea is ingenous in which he is merely awarding players for a job well done. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1234

yes but he is doing it with money from his own pocket, he has to pay for those premium points, so by doing this he is paying people with real money not just in game resources or anything to attack villages.

that is an unfair advantage and should not be allowed.

petben

I think you're at least a day late to this party.

Look at the thread titled OMG for the discussion.

Villages are not being bought for pts, no matter how you look at it.

And let me guess... Someone from XIG sent this to you?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have to admit, its unfair, but its not against the rules. And if you understand american law practices, thats how we work. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i also think this isn't the way of warring
some of the stwtribes don't want to attack and maybe this is his way to get them to war
but if the mods where clever they never aproved this because they are killing the fun for other players and that isn't a way mods should go

DeletedUser4328

Well ok. Lets say this rule is allowed. How about i give every tribe 100 PP that takes the most StW,

Here is the catch. Those taking the villages must not be in the war. Would that be against the rules? Seems i just took an idea and changes it a little.

This is not a real offer. Just trying to make a point

DeletedUser1234

it's simple as far as i am concerned, he is using that fact that he can afford to by extra premium points to create an advantage. paying people in reources is fair as you can only give what you have earnt by playing the game, this uses an outside advantage and in my opinion is worse than any plugin or bot you can get for this game.

DeletedUser

yes but he is doing it with money from his own pocket, he has to pay for those premium points, so by doing this he is paying people with real money not just in game resources or anything to attack villages.

that is an unfair advantage and should not be allowed.

There is still a distinction between points and money no matter how you spin it.