Important

• Thread starter DeletedUser1234
  • Start date

DeletedUser1234

I WILL PAY $100 for evey village taken from player .....

this is and extreme version of what he is doing, i repeat again the game rules;

It is not allowed to play accounts for commercial purposes. It is not allowed to sell, buy or offer accounts, villages or resources in exchange for Premium points or any other financial benefit in/outside of the game

DeletedUser

To me it sounds like a contest to give his tribe a little fun.

Why is everyone so intent on twisting and perverting that. Why must everything always be spun in such ugly ways?

DeletedUser

Why is everyone so intent on twisting and perverting that. Why must everything always be spun in such ugly ways?

if you wheren't at their side
you also would be complaining about this
and they have the right to do it because they are breaking their own rules

DeletedUser

Ok mates, the fabric that makes a tribe a tribe are very sketchy. No tribe member in any tribe gets paid, the only benefit he has from being in a tribe is to have protection and to make friends. Normal members of a tribe who do the fighting for a leader get paid, in any war. If a leader has the points to pay its members then by any means he/she has the right to do so. It gives the members a little motivation, but at the same time shows weakness in the tribes loyalty.

DeletedUser4328

Lets say i was in StW and did not wanna attack Xig cause i had friends there. ( As some StW do) Now cause i dont have a credit card and no means of buying these Points I attack this Xig player using my TROOPS to take his VILLAGES

This is clearly both against the rules and down right immoral

DeletedUser

Lets say i was in StW and did not wanna attack Xig cause i had friends there. ( As some StW do) Now cause i dont have a credit card and no means of buying these Points I attack this Xig player using my TROOPS to take his VILLAGES

This is clearly both against the rules and down right immoral

Mr.Sinister. I dont see how the subject is clear. Im on your side in the war (oh wait, sorry your in Aten), but the concept of this so called rule breaking doesnt look like rule breaking to me, how bout you make it as clear as it looks to you, and then Ill be agreed.

DeletedUser4328

Mr.Sinister. I dont see how the subject is clear. Im on your side in the war (oh wait, sorry your in Aten), but the concept of this so called rule breaking doesnt look like rule breaking to me, how bout you make it as clear as it looks to you, and then Ill be agreed.

This player is playing his account in a certain way for PP right. Can we agree on this? He is acting on a way in which he might get Points

Do you agree

DeletedUser1234

OK LETS MAKE THIS VERY SIMPLE

WHY is he paying people in premium points which he gets by being able to afford them, something not all players can do?

PAY IN RESOURCES, resources are something you get from playing the game, he should be offering resources as it is fair not premium points/money.

portisizzle

OK LETS MAKE THIS VERY SIMPLE

WHY is he paying people in premium points which he gets by being able to afford them, something not all players can do?

PAY IN RESOURCES, resources are something you get from playing the game, he should be offering resources as it is fair not premium points/money.

Resources are not as valuable to an established player who is generating plenty of resources to manage his or her self easily. Premium points on the other hand are marketable because 1) they make a player more efficent and effective to play, 2) gets rid of the ubiquitous advertising on the screen, 3) They cost money.

To be fair to all players (and this is the ONLY way to be fair with this type of payola scenario) they need to create a new building on our screens. Call the building the Mercenaries Guild. And allow market trading of cash or cash equivalents (read Premium Points) for performance.

This removes the seemingly biased moderators from the business of attempting to steer a predetermined conclusion to this game.

petben

Do we really need two thread discussing this non-topic?:icon_rolleyes:

tokstolle

There is still a distinction between points and money no matter how you spin it.

If the staff don't change the rules again to get away with breaking them they are not making any distinction between money or premiumpoints.

"§6) Selling of accounts

It is not allowed to play accounts for commercial purposes. It is not allowed to sell, buy or offer accounts, villages or resources in exchange for Premium points or any other financial benefit in/outside of the game. Trades involving more than one game world are also forbidden."

One quesstion. Would it be allowed if I offer 5 PP to the 20 first player outside the alliance against XiG that is taking one of yours villages?

DeletedUser6671

Cpt_jack i have said it before, i am ageinst all this. And alot of other players. But it is allowed, by an admin, then it's not cemedias foult, its the admin how approved it. As i know of this deal has been taken of, and should not go out. As i know of, i dont know if its right.

Now somebody go complaning at Warhawg, as he posted a thread with 100pp's and thats as wrong as this offer. If another person is doing it it dosent mean its right to do it agein.

DeletedUser

Cpt_jack i have said it before, i am ageinst all this. And alot of other players. But it is allowed, by an admin, then it's not cemedias foult, its the admin how approved it. As i know of this deal has been taken of, and should not go out. As i know of, i dont know if its right.

Now somebody go complaning at Warhawg, as he posted a thread with 100pp's and thats as wrong as this offer. If another person is doing it it dosent mean its right to do it agein.

i think Warhawg just wants to make his statement
and let them feel how it feels to have a bounty on your head

tokstolle

Hawgs offer was in protest to that admin has allowed this.

What will happen in the future when this war is over?
If I see a player close to me that have some villages I want. This will open for me to pay another player close to him to attack him and by that weaken his defence in taking out defence troop that is supporting the villages I have payed someone else to attack. I will not get the villages that I pay someone else to take but I will have much easier to take other villages from that the player we are attacking.
In other world will this make that only people that can pay money/premiumpoints will survive.

DeletedUser1234

I have nothing against cemedia, i talk to him quite often and think he is a good player, it is the admins i am angre with for allowing this.

My simple point is why pay someone with PP why not just use resources

DeletedUser5436

cap it was cemedia's idea, but if the admins are against then ohwell, what can we do...

Soldier

pikapat

Even if it is a player doing this and not the Admins, paying somebody resources to attack people is fine but paying in premium points is going to far and i think is an unfair advantage.

I think the admins agreed on this as all the tribes involved are already at war with Xig. I look at it more as a competition amongst the tribes already fighting Xig in fact.

portisizzle

I have nothing against cemedia, i talk to him quite often and think he is a good player, it is the admins i am angre with for allowing this.

My simple point is why pay someone with PP why not just use resources

QFT