In-game names

DeletedUser

i chose mine because the city i lived in was Taylor. Every other city around us would refer to us as taylortuckees because we are all kentucky hillbillies with cars on our front lawns.

LOVERLOVER

Hi, Chrissy is my real name, LOVERLOVER is my IGN. I am head admin on Unreal Tournament 99 on many servers. I am such a killer on the servers I decided on LOVERLOVER as being the best name... It crossed over to TW.

Caleb1705

My Ex-girlfriend (yes, I capped the "ex" :icon_biggrin:) started me on runescape. it was here name and ended with "2705", so I made my name with "1705". And the Ray account....
Potter forced me in to it because he's a slave driver, but he gives me drugs, so I put up with him. =]

DeletedUser

majuicej13. majuice= i always ask for my mom to make me a juice " ma, juice" j = jojo(nickname) 13 = favorite nba player steve nash.

DeletedUser

sicplayer is my real in game name.

Sic being the paintball team i play on and player well you get it..

Hosein i took over so i have no clue.. and no im not iranian or anything like that..

Im american, so stop with the mails

DeletedUser

Hosein i took over so i have no clue

Same thing with my account in game :icon_razz: Although I can make a guess.

As to Calis88, it came from a series of books by David Eddings. The 88 came from the fact I first used the name on runescape 6+ years ago, and Calis wasnt available so I went with Calis8, then when signing up, I screwed up registering Calis8, and cba to figure out what I did wrong, so I threw on another 8. (8 is my lucky number and favorite number :icon_redface:)

DeletedUser

i have no clue

first thing that popped into my head. pretty odd for a highschooler though i admit it :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55895

mines because my head looks like a bag of bricks :icon_redface:

DeletedUser80224

poir123. it was a good name for my internet accounts because nobody else used them. now... its retarded. <.<
i gave the account away along with the forums account. :)
i dont play tw much anymore.

my name's chuck btw...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ive used mine in various places for years... It's in regards to my sense of humor, people always saying "You are really twisted"

It kind of stuck

DeletedUser

I think I wanted to be something with Shredder. So probably DrShredder. But somehow I ended with DrSneider. Well... at least I hit the first and last letter right :icon_redface:

chrisparty

I like cheese. I like fries. I like cheese on fries :icon_razz: And my lucky number is 25...

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I was reading The Divine Comedy at the time when I joined this world, and just about that time Dante and Virgil were crossing the River Styx to get into Hell, so that's how I came up with my name.

DeletedUser

Hello my name is Merlin022002, and I am an alcoholic. No, really my name is Aaron and I am barely even a drinker anymore. :(

Merlin, as many of you know, comes from the whole Arthurian legend. However, my name was given to me due to my computer skillz. That's right, skills with a z so it makes them even more elite. Muh haahha... cough. Damn I am getting old.

I used to play this online game... man it is so old I can't even remember its name. It will come to me... wait... wait... crap its not coming back to me. But, there was this dick (an in game staff / tester / designer) and his little group tribe who would hack their opponents computers and make them lag. Thus allowing them to kill their pray without having any skills at the game what so ever.

Some how, one guy was able to take out a crew of 4 players who were each 4 times the size of me.:icon_redface: I'm to modest to say that it was just my superior skillz of a level 10 character that beat their level 35 to 60 characters up and stole all their stuff from their dead in-game corpses.

After that someone called me the Magic Man, and who is the best know magic man in all the legends?

The 022002... well, that has a special meaning to me that only I know. What a crazy day that was :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

February 20th, 2002??

btw: My name is Robby and I used to listen to a ton of wu-tang clan and related materials. So all the games I play, I use the same name "Robbywu"

DeletedUser

Yes, it was a very very good day for me. Even made the headlines.