Inactivity - Curious Thing

DeletedUser

SITH started in K55, which together with K44, 45 and 54 is as core as you get continent wise.

DeletedUser

sorry, i should have elaborated they were in the core of the world, but did not start in the very center of the world as PWO, Red, and Rogue did

in the beginning they were actually just a small little strip of players that barely made the top ten in points, then they grew and showed that they were first and foremost war- mongerers, their points would suffer, then they would get in a war and jump up, and then they would drop in points, and jump up again, very inconsistent growth

DeletedUser

PLO started on the very rim of K44 and grew inwards actually... We entered the world nearly 15 hours after it started with that in mind, better to surround the K from the outside and grow in we figured, but yes, we held a much higher public profile from the gecko compared to SITH :)

DeletedUser

Sith were on very rim of K45 and some in K55. They grew inwards and recruited a few red players and then recruited the B-1338 (who were based in K45 center, eg: me and masti ...) :D

DeletedUser70389

One of the original owners. It only makes since if he was the original onwer it would say " The Original Owner of swoobudagu, right? Not One of the original owners.

DeletedUser

One of the original owners. It only makes since if he was the original onwer it would say " The Original Owner of swoobudagu, right? Not One of the original owners.

It is called coplaying, thought the concept was familiar to you.

DeletedUser70389

i have heard and i understand what co-playing is... and no not familiar to it never done it. Do think it would be fun to to though

RedEagle59

i have heard and i understand what co-playing is... and no not familiar to it never done it. Do think it would be fun to to though

it does work very well if you find a player on the opposite time as you and also it would help if the play style is similar,you cant co-play if game style is different :)

if you can combine all this it can be a very powerfull account.

DeletedUser

try it and u will enjoy ur fast growth...it helps the most in war...but u just need a guy who will not log in during ur Server time...other than tat co-playing rules!!!

DeletedUser

unfortunately co-playing somewhat lends to the inactivity in this world if you think about it, meaning that there are half as many accounts as players, (probably more like a tenth less but that is still 10% which is a significant margin) so if all co-played accounts became singles, and all those former co-players restarted, it could give this world the jumpstart it needs!

this will never happen mind you, this world will die, and co-players will not just jump off their account

DeletedUser

seriously, the forum inactivity is getting so lame that i am reading the PnP of world that i'm not even in!

DeletedUser

seriously, the forum inactivity is getting so lame that i am reading the PnP of world that i'm not even in!

wow...we both got the same taste:)...only thing i am looking in forums tat i once been in:)(world 18) and pretty much w1,w2,w19:)

DeletedUser

the hole world is boring and will get more boring as time goes bie.

In the start is was the best but now you have to wait 200+ hours for attacks to land and theres not that many targets to fight , as no legends join because the barbs dont grow past 1.8k and the legends wont be able to point whore with the 1.8k barbs

DeletedUser

Yeah you bring up a good point ira. I'm having trouble currently finding any players that are worth taking(i've been forced to lower village nobling standards).

DeletedUser

W28 is not that inactive yet. I have been in tribes with 95% or more inactivity.