Infect vs Smoke

DeletedUser112209

I know we are expected to have the advantage being the ones that declared. However, all things considered, Smoke is taking a beating. I'm hoping for competition's sake they are able to start to turn things around. All you Smokers, we're coming for you.

DeletedUser94483

Lord of war...cant you hear the wheezing? They know they are coming for them they are trying to run but all their smoking has made them rather slow.

Snoopzy

without trying to cause any offense, i do find it rather amusing that infect can only take on a tribe when said tribe is already at war with another tribe and as such as quite a disadvantage ;)

very noble and honorable. For lack of a better word infect consist of quite a few scavengers/hyenas :p

Repinski

without trying to cause any offense, i do find it rather amusing that infect can only take on a tribe when said tribe is already at war with another tribe and as such as quite a disadvantage ;)

very noble and honorable. For lack of a better word infect consist of quite a few scavengers/hyenas :p

I think I've made it very clear by now DSy4 and I don't get along much anymore but seriously this is like the pot calling the kettle black.

(DSy4 was already in three wars on three different fronts when Smoke declared on them.)

mrpointhore

Perhaps Smoke shouldn't have tried threatening Infect then, eh.

And i'm sure smoke's ego and mouth running didn't help its cause either.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112209

without trying to cause any offense

It wouldn't be war if you didn't cause any offense ;) And i wouldn't dare take the cheap shot of saying that judging by the conquer stats it doesn't look like your tribe is trying to cause any offense either :p

i do find it rather amusing that infect can only take on a tribe when said tribe is already at war with another tribe and as such as quite a disadvantage ;)

1)If you look at the numbers of all smoke associated tribes, the deficit is really not that bad. Also, we both know this war is no surprise. Both sides should have seen it as inevitable longer than a month ago.

2) To be perfectly honest, I agree with you. We have done our fair share of gangbanging which is regrettable. However, it is a gangbang Smoke asked for and as i said above, the deficit really isn't that bad especially if you consider the size of your tribe before it lost these several accounts over the last few days.

3) The Hyenas are up 87-0.
Smoke hasn't capped a single village. Somebody find a band-aid to stop the bleeding!

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
98c222517be2c10087e69cd749c8f6cdc045657d247ad5e3079db95e025a5566.jpg

Snoopzy

Perhaps Smoke shouldn't have tried threatening Infect then, eh.

And i'm sure smoke's ego and mouth running didn't help its cause either.

I think Omar might have neglected to show you the full skype convo?
To add insult to injury infect agreed on a ceasefire with drink. After is was agreed Omar decided to throw and temper tantrum and betrayed infects word.

What is a tribe without it's word? A pack of scandals :p

mrpointhore

I saw the convo, and your naiveness is quite cute.
You'd think, any leader with half a brain, would start to stack his front when his meatshield tribe, being drink in this case, was getting eaten.

DeletedUser

Goes to show how great Smoke's leadership is when one of their leaders is someone who just upped and abandoned his old tribe because he was under too much pressure.

Ease up lead-foot, it's a game. Don't know why you're getting so emotional. Going through emotional turmoil or maybe it's just 'that time of the month'? Ah, whatever the case, I'm sure a strong, independent woman such as yourself can get past anything.

mrpointhore

Indeed a game it is, one in which you are no good.

I wonder how quick CDN will quit this time around. I'm taking bets.

DeletedUser

Indeed a game it is, one in which you are no good.

I wonder how quick CDN will quit this time around. I'm taking bets.

Are you.. are you getting butt-hurt? Aww, buddy, it's alright. Your pal CDN is here for you.

mrpointhore

You are a horrible troll.
If you're going to troll, at least try to do a half decent job at it, or just quit.

Get it, because, you tend to always quit. Lawl.

mrpointhore

At least I try, rather then just quitting.

So, CDN, how many incomings this time around will make you run away again?

mrpointhore

Day 3 update.

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke

Timeframe: 20/03/2014 18:36:00 to 23/03/2014 21:16:18

Total conquers:

Side 1: 224
Side 2: 159
Difference: 65

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 2
Difference: 97

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,941,188
Side 2: 1,412,536
Difference: 528,652

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 915,229
Side 2: 17,529
Difference: 897,700

chart

And the rest of the tribes associated

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect, IS
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke, %Drink, BOZS, SSCR

Timeframe: 20/03/2014 18:36:00 to 23/03/2014 21:16:18

Total conquers:

Side 1: 238
Side 2: 271
Difference: 33

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 142
Side 2: 3
Difference: 139

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,035,365
Side 2: 2,098,480
Difference: 63,115

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,309,986
Side 2: 24,413
Difference: 1,285,573

chart

Snoopzy

I saw the convo, and your naiveness is quite cute.
You'd think, any leader with half a brain, would start to stack his front when his meatshield tribe, being drink in this case, was getting eaten.

At the same time you would think that any leader would keep his word yet Infect leadership seem incapable of doing so. My 'naiveness' (as you put it) is what I call common courtesy. Plus when you said yes to the agreement I thought I would be able to trust Infect to at least keep their word. You've even lied to some of your members which (in my own opinion) is the utmost betrayal you can do. Members trust you to lead and (depending on what type of tribe you are) lie for them but most certainly not to them!

Last edited:

mrpointhore

That entire conversation was a massive troll from the part of Infect. Infect was always going to war you, even before you demanded they stop attacking Drink. Drink, your meatshield, was just in the way, and time was bought through these little 'talks' we were having with you.

And I would love to see where I've lied to my members.

Snoopzy

So you do not deny that you betrayed an agreement that infect made with smoke.

Good, we are making progress.

So now, we reach a fork in the road, either your members lied about speaking with you or you lied to them. Which do you think it is?

I assume you are Omar?

mrpointhore

Like I just said in my post, that entire chat for us was one big troll. We only did it because we wanted to have some fun. Especially after you demanded we stop attacking Drink. Don't poke the bear if you don't want to fight it.

You took a risky route telling us to stop attacking them, and it didn't pay off for you.

Now, I'm still curious why you think my members and I are lieing to one another. If you're trying to start some turmoil, I assure you, it won't work. So unless you have something worthy to say, say it, otherwise shoo away before you make me bring up some more things that will make Smoke look even worst then it is.