Ingame Names

• Thread starter Bullroarer Took
  • Start date

DeletedUser

my in game name comes from my real name, its the first letter from each one of my names :D

DeletedUser

Thanks for sharing your stories all it is interesting, and thanks for the thread BR it's a great idea.

Mine's pretty simple, pretty much everyone I know calls me matty, mattyp, or mattypoole (also matt, poolie, poolos, and other much, much ruder things lol ":p).

I use Dr Venture on .co.uk because I like the Venture Bros and it's kinda nerdy.

And of course I use -Charizard- on w 43 for the pokemon themed tribe run by Lochlan with many of our world 20 friends also there ":)

DeletedUser

You know there is another Hefty Smurf that hasn't been active in a year. :icon_wink:

My name came from a friend who suggested it. Wanted the medieval thing like Dwarven said so I went with "King". Ziggy came from the song "Ziggy Stardust" by David Bowie which he had been listening too since Guitar Hero had come out with it. "the 2" was chosen just out of pure randomness. :icon_biggrin:

I joined UK1 under "King Bull the 2" :p

DeletedUser

And of course I use -Charizard- on w 43 for the pokemon themed tribe run by Lochlan with many of our world 20 friends also there ":)

What the? Pokemon tribe of W20ers?! How did I not know about this matty!!!!!!

@Bull: Did you really? I feel honored. :lol:

DeletedUser

What the? Pokemon tribe of W20ers?! How did I not know about this matty!!!!!!

@Bull: Did you really? I feel honored. :lol:

Why thank you :p

Yeah, I'm surprised Lochran didn't talk to you about it, you should PM him under "Gyarados".

DeletedUser

I'm sure if you're keen mate you'd be more than welcome ':)

W20 and pokemon are like my two favoritist things :lol:

Anyone looking for a co-player of have an account they're quitting? :icon_eek:

I wanna be Moltres!!11!11one!

DeletedUser

Idk why I chose mine my names pat and hat rhymed so I but a 0 on the end cuz I was young and I thought I was a b a and no one would be able to know if it was a 0 or an o yeah I was a dumb kid

DeletedUser

W20 and pokemon are like my two favoritist things :lol:

Anyone looking for a co-player of have an account they're quitting? :icon_eek:

I wanna be Moltres!!11!11one!

I've been really busy with w 20 mate so I've not as much time for 43 as I'd like, so if you're keen we can talk what times we're on, I have a feeling you're on generally when I can't get on and vice versa so it could work out well ":)

DeletedUser

my IGN is random a little as well see i had been playing a game called Sherwood I think played it for a long time and i was in a clan called Defenders of Darkness and i was one of the leaders but one day i came across tribal wars again(first time i joined w 12 and was called monkeyinapiano but quit soon afterward due to lack of intrest) and at the time the game i was playing started to suck and my clan fell apart due to inactivity but i still liked my clan and i had worked hard to keep it together so when i found tribal wars I didnt think i would stick around long so out of liking my old clan so much i named it DDclanrules.

At this point Sherwood i think is totally gay and isnt played much anymore

rich26ca

lol, wish mine had some great meaning or cool story but when i started over three years ago... i just picked it out..

Rich = Richard
26 = my age at the time of joining
ca = Canada where i was living when i first started to play

DeletedUser

I'm chad, and I'm silly.

chadsilly.

The 3, i just put there. I made chadsilly, chadsilly2, chadsilly3. then I deleted chadsilly 2. Now I only have chadsilly & chadsilly3

DeletedUser

Here is the dictionary definition of Feisty:-

"This is an Americanism which is gaining ground in British and Australian English. It is defined in many dictionaries as 'aggressive, excitable, nervous, touchy' but is now more often used to mean 'spirited', 'assertive', 'able to speak up for oneself' (usually applied to women). It has also appeared in an advertisement for a high-performance car, presumably suggesting that the car is fast, tough, and exciting to drive.
Words tend to change their meanings with time, sometimes through an error which gradually becomes accepted (as with decimate), often by being applied to different things, as in this case. Feisty is changing too quickly for dictionaries to keep up with – and it remains to be seen what the accepted meaning will eventually be."

Last edited by a moderator: