INNOV V Fray & DA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im sure DA members care when it becomes their turn to be eaten by their fray allies.......if you dont want to read the facts bud, go make a thread where fray can post their bullshit made up facts to feed to their allies

Wait one second in a couple of threads you guys come on here and say Fray and DA are family!!!!! then in the very next post your saying that Fray and DA are allies. Which is it? Do you know what the difference between a family tribe and an alliance?

DeletedUser

Wait one second in a couple of threads you guys come on here and say Fray and DA are family!!!!! then in the very next post your saying that Fray and DA are allies. Which is it? Do you know what the difference between a family tribe and an alliance?

No. I Don't.

DeletedUser

for god sake cut it out. this is getting tiring to watch. both sides just shut the hell up. INNOV let your war stats talk they have been talking for awhile keep it up. Fray just get the hell out of externals. cut the childish bull out.

DeletedUser

im sure DA members care when it becomes their turn to be eaten by their fray allies.......if you dont want to read the facts bud, go make a thread where fray can post their bullshit made up facts to feed to their allies

Zzzzz

DeletedUser

yes, while your sleeping, an op against aki cost Fray 150 nukes. Frasy got 6 villas? thats about 25 nukes / villa.

If thats how your going to roll, forget about winning this war. cause it aint gunna happen.

Get sum war stats buddy, then you can mouth as much as you want u banana straightener, ur a fully fledged daf mate

DeletedUser

is that all...ill send more, think i cleared 30 of his villages.. Ouch....

DeletedUser

Get sum war stats buddy, then you can mouth as much as you want u banana straightener, ur a fully fledged daf mate

More BS from mokbel. 7 nukes to take a 100k point player villa mokbel, poor.

What i find most amusing about this war, is all these players run to Fray and DA to join up. Fray use them, then spit them out.

Siege of Darkness is the latest casualty and yet EX =CW= players will share the same fate.

one last thing.. you cannot play a player, just remember that ;)

If you look at the map , k57 you will see how far we have pushed fray back over the last month.

Fray have gone from 42% dominance back down to 30% and thats without a full tribal effort.
Fray are going to have bigger problems in the south soon, now that we have weeded out the garbage.

Side 1:
Tribes: INNOV
Side 2:
Tribes: Fray

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 18
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 282,563
Side 2: 147,128
Difference: 135,435

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: INNOV
Side 2:
Tribes: Fray, DA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 27
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 400,826
Side 2: 216,405
Difference: 184,421

chart

roughly 80% of Fray ennoblements have been recaps. The ball is in our Court, and we are just warming up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

but...but...your losing..

you wish Please? go take a look at the map (after you get your eyes checked)

your players are dropping like Flies, Siege of darkness being the latest casualty.

I predicted this trend weeks ago and spoke of it, and still the trend continues

Fuindal next then Xthori.

the 16 cap lead that lord dun boasts about is back to 14, and if i include all the quitters in the stats we are in front by a long way,

DeletedUser

yes, while your sleeping, an op against aki cost Fray 150 nukes. Frasy got 6 villas? thats about 25 nukes / villa.

If thats how your going to roll, forget about winning this war. cause it aint gunna happen.

You're still lossing..

DeletedUser

Maybe we should start including people that went barb?
What you think ?

DeletedUser

More BS from mokbel. 7 nukes to take a 100k point player villa mokbel, poor.

Im the BS talker? well llets go thru this post and disect some of your comments.

What i find most amusing about this war, is all these players run to Fray and DA to join up. Fray use them, then spit them out.

What i find funny is that INNOV recruited the bottom dregs of CW members. From what ive been told the CW members in DA and fray left because they were sick of being bossed around by a noob leader who clearly has no talent at all, anyone can stack villages mate

Siege of Darkness is the latest casualty and yet EX =CW= players will share the same fate.
one last thing.. you cannot play a player, just remember that ;)

I think you played yourself with that comment, trying to put ur own spin on the "you can't con a con"

[spoil]
epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg
[/spoil]

Good try bud but ya just didnt get there

If you look at the map , k57 you will see how far we have pushed fray back over the last month.

Fray have gone from 42% dominance back down to 30% and thats without a full tribal effort.
Fray are going to have bigger problems in the south soon, now that we have weeded out the garbage.

You have done all this and are still loosing on the stats?

Chess are doing well and all i see here is you big mouthing it up on chess's advancement

DeletedUser98475

Guys it doesnt matter who is winning, it matters who wins :D

DeletedUser

wow. mokbel, That is the greatest Avatar i have ever seen. Very clever , i like it a lot :D

DeletedUser101209

I hope someone loves me enough one day to put me in their avatar.

DeletedUser

I feel that one day, fray will resolve this by recruiting the top INNOV members.

DeletedUser101325

i love the fact that fray is like 5x the size and they have people nobling barbs behind our fronts, yea fray, smooth.....you guys stay classy mmkay

DeletedUser

i love the fact that fray is like 5x the size and they have people nobling barbs behind our fronts, yea fray, smooth.....you guys stay classy mmkay

Its an act of desperation on Fray's behalf. they can see what we can see, if you look at this map...

INNOV and CHESS are MAC MAN!!!!

Thanks to 13967 for the map.

PACMAN.png

I feel that one day, fray will resolve this by recruiting the top INNOV members.

Never gunna happen man.

Status
Not open for further replies.