Interesting and funny igms

w-sitedesign

I cant read yours.... :icon_rolleyes:

It says:

w-sitedesign said:
thank you for the polite answer. I am really appreciating your comment. It is pushing me to try and take more villages from you. Btw, this shows how good T:V is organised: one player clears it, an other nobles the village.

Regards,
W-sitedesign

Polite from me isn't it?

msa1525

It says:

Polite from me isn't it?

haha yeah really polite, at least you are hundred times polite then scozza :lol:, i hope that he will have chance to read that mail's reply, becouse if he will read maybe he will learn something about how to talk polite :)

w-sitedesign

haha yeah really polite, at least you are hundred times polite then scozza :lol:, i hope that he will have chance to read that mail's reply, becouse if he will read maybe he will learn something about how to talk polite :)

What was there in a big red lettres between mail and inbox :icon_rolleyes:? I can't even send something to him!

DeletedUser3840

I just just sitting admiring my villages and my reflection in the monitor when I click on Overview and and unexpected report appears. I click on it and see that "wolfgyone invites you to the tribe War Lords." I mail him, to find out where that came from. Read from bottom up, I'll make it Red and Bold my text, just to make it easier.

But I'm on T:V's side. I want to win with them. Also I may be small but I pack a punch. Please stop mailing me, the conversation is over.
wolfgyone wrote:
-->

no but if all small players die TV will have definately won the game

el dawson8r wrote:
-->
I'm not under attack.

wolfgyone wrote:
-->
we are just helping everyone who is under attack

el dawson8r wrote:
-->
I mean, as you can understand, this has come completly out of the blue. Would you like to explain a little bit more about your tribe and why I should leave the one I'm in for you guys.

wolfgyone wrote:
-->
as you want

el dawson8r wrote:
-->
Right. Don't mind me having a chat with him 1st before making my decision.

wolfgyone wrote:
-->
from **** (a pretty high up member of T:V)

el dawson8r wrote:
-->
Errrm, where exactly did that come from?

So this pretty high up member mailed the War Lords asking them to invite me so I can prevent T:V winning. Right, nice try. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

raider884 wrote:
-->
La muerte es solo el comienzo, pero no te olvides que en este juego no estoy solo, algun dia alguien me vengara, asi que nunca te olvides del jugador "RAIDER884", por que mas temprano que tarde llegara alguien te hara pedazos.........

jajajajajaja

you die............

RAIDER884

Translation:
Death is just the beginning, but don't forget that in this game I'm not alone, some day someone will avenge me, never forget the player "RAIDER884", because sooner or later someone will kill you.

Forgein people, (Those who don't speak English), write the most epic pre-rimming messages ever :lol:

DeletedUser19169

I just just sitting admiring my villages and my reflection in the monitor when I click on Overview and and unexpected report appears. I click on it and see that "wolfgyone invites you to the tribe War Lords." I mail him, to find out where that came from. Read from bottom up, I'll make it Red and Bold my text, just to make it easier.

But I'm on T:V's side. I want to win with them. Also I may be small but I pack a punch. Please stop mailing me, the conversation is over.
wolfgyone wrote:
-->

no but if all small players die TV will have definately won the game

el dawson8r wrote:
-->
I'm not under attack.

wolfgyone wrote:
-->
we are just helping everyone who is under attack

el dawson8r wrote:
-->
I mean, as you can understand, this has come completly out of the blue. Would you like to explain a little bit more about your tribe and why I should leave the one I'm in for you guys.

wolfgyone wrote:
-->
as you want

el dawson8r wrote:
-->
Right. Don't mind me having a chat with him 1st before making my decision.

wolfgyone wrote:
-->
from **** (a pretty high up member of T:V)

el dawson8r wrote:
-->
Errrm, where exactly did that come from?

So this pretty high up member mailed the War Lords asking them to invite me so I can prevent T:V winning. Right, nice try. :icon_rolleyes:

LOL, That tribe will do anything to win a war thats already lost! :lol:

DeletedUser3840

Yeah. But of course, we all know with me on their side, they'd win easy.

msa1525

I am afraid but, I think that he need a therapist.. :lol:

danny105 wrote:
-->
cabba? :]

msa1525 wrote:
-->
Now i see..You just made me sure about 5 year old kids too can play that game and mail me, thats cool but now you must go to bed & sleep.If you need lullaby to sleep, just let me know, then i can find you some links for downloading them ;)

danny105 wrote:
-->
im talking english :]
and your an cabbaristomishapola

msa1525 wrote:
-->
In what language are you talking?Talk in English, if you don't know english just simply go to settings menu and then choose "delete account" option from there.

danny105 wrote:
-->
your a cabbaristomishapola :]

msa1525 wrote:
-->
If you mean "cabbage" then let me know.

danny105 wrote:
-->
hello cabba :]

msa1525 wrote:
-->
Please talk in English, French, Turkish, Greek or Spanish.

danny105 wrote:
-->
cabba?

msa1525 wrote:
-->
w00t? >.>

danny105 wrote:
-->
CABBA!

------------------

PS: If you started reading from there then congratz to you, but if you are reading that sentence becouse of you started reading from top & reading that sentence as last sentence then i am little bit unsure about you deserve congratz :icon_neutral:

Good Luck,

_-MsA-_

DVADER

you're not your

danny105 wrote:
-->
your the biggest cabba ive ever seen!!! :]

DVADER wrote:
-->
Did you read it all? It's very informative.

danny105 wrote:
-->
0_o too much information!!!!
you cabba :D

DVADER wrote:
-->
CABBA SERIES

The Cabba series consists of shallow, well drained soils that formed in residuum or colluvium derived from semiconsolidated, loamy sedimentary beds. These soils are on hills, escarpments, and sedimentary plains. Slopes are 2 to 70 percent. Mean annual precipitation is about 16 inches, and mean annual air temperature is about 43 degrees F.

TAXONOMIC CLASS: Loamy, mixed, superactive, calcareous, frigid, shallow Typic Ustorthents

TYPICAL PEDON: Cabba loam in rangeland. (Colors are for dry soil unless otherwise noted)

A--0 to 3 inches; grayish brown (2.5Y 5/2) loam, dark grayish brown (2.5Y 4/2) moist; moderate fine granular structure; soft, very friable, slightly sticky and slightly plastic; many very fine and fine roots; slightly effervescent; slightly alkaline (pH 7.6); clear smooth boundary. (3 to 4 inches thick)

Bk1--3 to 8 inches; light brownish gray (2.5Y 6/2) loam, dark grayish brown (2.5Y 4/2) moist; weak fine and medium subangular blocky structure; slightly hard, very friable, slightly sticky and slightly plastic; many very fine and fine roots; many very fine pores; common fine masses of lime; strongly effervescent; slightly alkaline (pH 7.8); clear wavy boundary.

Bk2--8 to 15 inches; pale brown (10YR 6/3) clay loam, brown (10YR 5/3) moist; strong thin platy structure; hard, friable, slightly sticky and slightly plastic; common very fine and fine roots; common very fine pores; common fine masses of lime; strongly effervescent; moderately alkaline; (pH 8.0); clear wavy boundary. (Combined Bk horizons 7 to 18 inches thick)

Cr--15 to 60 inches; pale brown (10YR 6/3) semiconsolidated sedimentary beds consisting of interbedded sandstone and shale, brown (10YR 5/3) moist; few very fine and fine roots in vertical cracks in upper part; strongly effervescent; moderately alkaline (pH 8.2).

TYPE LOCATION: Chouteau County, Montana; 2,100 feet north and 1,000 feet east of the SW corner of sec. 15, T. 21 N., R. 9 E.

RANGE IN CHARACTERISTICS:

Soil temperature - 41 to 47 degrees F.

Moisture control section - between 4 to 12 inches or to the paralithic contact.

Rock fragments - 0 to 35 percent in the particle-size control section.

Particle-size control section - 20 to 35 percent clay, 0 to 35 rock fragments.

Individual horizons may have as much as 45 percent rock fragments with less than 15 percent lithic fragments.

Depth to Cr horizon - 10 to 20 inches.

The chromas of 1 are lithochromic.

Soil phases - stony, gravelly; PE greater than 31. The hard rock fragments in the stony and gravelly phases are mainly surficial deposits.

A horizon - Hue: 10YR or 2.5Y

Value: 3, 4, 5, or 6 dry; 3 or 4 moist

Chroma: 1, 2, 3, or 4

Texture: fine sandy loam, loam, silt loam, clay loam, or silty clay loam

Clay content: 10 to 35 percent

Rock fragments: 0 to 60 percent--0 to 40 percent stones, cobbles, boulders; 0 to 30 percent pebbles or channers

Rock fragments, surface cover: 0.01 to 0.1 percent stones

EC: 0 to 4 mmhos/cm

Effervescence: none to violently

Calcium carbonate equivalent: 0 to 10 percent

Reaction: pH 6.6 to 9.0

Bk horizons - Hue: 10YR, 2.5Y, or 5Y

Value: 5, 6, 7, or 8 dry; 4, 5, 6, or 7 moist

Chroma; 1, 2, 3, 4, or 6

Texture: loam, silt loam, clay loam, or silty clay loam

Clay content: 18 to 35 percent

Structure: massive thin platy, subangular blocky or prismatic

Rock fragments: 0 to 35 percent--0 to 5 percent cobbles, 0 to 30 percent pebbles or channers

Calcium carbonate equivalent: 2 to 15 percent

EC: 0 to 8 mmhos/cm

Reaction: pH 7.4 to 9.0

Effervescence: slight to violently

Cr horizon: This horizon consists of interbedded layers of silt, sand, and clay or a mixture of the three. They crush to loam, silt loam, very fine sandy loam, clay loam, or silty clay loam. Some layers are harder than others, but all are considered rippable or soft and are readily dug with power tools.

Reaction: pH 7.4 to 8.4

COMPETING SERIES:

Abac (MT) - has hues of 5YR and redder.

Cohagen (ND) - has a coarse-loamy particle-size control section.

you mean that?

danny105 wrote:
-->
no, like the horny-cabbacabba :]

DVADER wrote:
-->
Like the ramones? cabba cabba hey?

danny105 wrote:
-->
im sykic? :]
and your a cabba head?

DVADER wrote:
-->
How did you know that I'm a member of the Collingwood Area Bed and Breakfast Association (CABBA)?

danny105 wrote:
-->
no, like cabba the cabbacabbacabba :]

DVADER wrote:
-->
like cABBA - Dancing Queen?

danny105 wrote:
-->
no.. cabba the cabba!

DVADER wrote:
-->
cabba the hutt?

danny105 wrote:
-->
not cabbage, cabba!

DVADER wrote:
-->
Cabbage is yummy.

danny105 wrote:
-->
CABBA!

w-sitedesign

I am afraid but, I think that he need a therapist.. :lol:

danny105 wrote:
-->
cabba? :]

msa1525 wrote:
-->
Now i see..You just made me sure about 5 year old kids too can play that game and mail me, thats cool but now you must go to bed & sleep.If you need lullaby to sleep, just let me know, then i can find you some links for downloading them ;)

danny105 wrote:
-->
im talking english :]
and your an cabbaristomishapola

msa1525 wrote:
-->
In what language are you talking?Talk in English, if you don't know english just simply go to settings menu and then choose "delete account" option from there.

danny105 wrote:
-->
your a cabbaristomishapola :]

msa1525 wrote:
-->
If you mean "cabbage" then let me know.

danny105 wrote:
-->
hello cabba :]

msa1525 wrote:
-->
Please talk in English, French, Turkish, Greek or Spanish.

danny105 wrote:
-->
cabba?

msa1525 wrote:
-->
w00t? >.>

danny105 wrote:
-->
CABBA!

------------------

PS: If you started reading from there then congratz to you, but if you are reading that sentence becouse of you started reading from top & reading that sentence as last sentence then i am little bit unsure about you deserve congratz :icon_neutral:

Good Luck,

_-MsA-_

Do you actually know what the hell he's talking about?

w-sitedesign

you're not your

danny105 wrote:
-->
your the biggest cabba ive ever seen!!! :]

DVADER wrote:
-->
Did you read it all? It's very informative.

danny105 wrote:
-->
0_o too much information!!!!
you cabba :D

DVADER wrote:
-->
CABBA SERIES

The Cabba series consists of shallow, well drained soils that formed in residuum or colluvium derived from semiconsolidated, loamy sedimentary beds. These soils are on hills, escarpments, and sedimentary plains. Slopes are 2 to 70 percent. Mean annual precipitation is about 16 inches, and mean annual air temperature is about 43 degrees F.

TAXONOMIC CLASS: Loamy, mixed, superactive, calcareous, frigid, shallow Typic Ustorthents

TYPICAL PEDON: Cabba loam in rangeland. (Colors are for dry soil unless otherwise noted)

A--0 to 3 inches; grayish brown (2.5Y 5/2) loam, dark grayish brown (2.5Y 4/2) moist; moderate fine granular structure; soft, very friable, slightly sticky and slightly plastic; many very fine and fine roots; slightly effervescent; slightly alkaline (pH 7.6); clear smooth boundary. (3 to 4 inches thick)

Bk1--3 to 8 inches; light brownish gray (2.5Y 6/2) loam, dark grayish brown (2.5Y 4/2) moist; weak fine and medium subangular blocky structure; slightly hard, very friable, slightly sticky and slightly plastic; many very fine and fine roots; many very fine pores; common fine masses of lime; strongly effervescent; slightly alkaline (pH 7.8); clear wavy boundary.

Bk2--8 to 15 inches; pale brown (10YR 6/3) clay loam, brown (10YR 5/3) moist; strong thin platy structure; hard, friable, slightly sticky and slightly plastic; common very fine and fine roots; common very fine pores; common fine masses of lime; strongly effervescent; moderately alkaline; (pH 8.0); clear wavy boundary. (Combined Bk horizons 7 to 18 inches thick)

Cr--15 to 60 inches; pale brown (10YR 6/3) semiconsolidated sedimentary beds consisting of interbedded sandstone and shale, brown (10YR 5/3) moist; few very fine and fine roots in vertical cracks in upper part; strongly effervescent; moderately alkaline (pH 8.2).

TYPE LOCATION: Chouteau County, Montana; 2,100 feet north and 1,000 feet east of the SW corner of sec. 15, T. 21 N., R. 9 E.

RANGE IN CHARACTERISTICS:

Soil temperature - 41 to 47 degrees F.

Moisture control section - between 4 to 12 inches or to the paralithic contact.

Rock fragments - 0 to 35 percent in the particle-size control section.

Particle-size control section - 20 to 35 percent clay, 0 to 35 rock fragments.

Individual horizons may have as much as 45 percent rock fragments with less than 15 percent lithic fragments.

Depth to Cr horizon - 10 to 20 inches.

The chromas of 1 are lithochromic.

Soil phases - stony, gravelly; PE greater than 31. The hard rock fragments in the stony and gravelly phases are mainly surficial deposits.

A horizon - Hue: 10YR or 2.5Y

Value: 3, 4, 5, or 6 dry; 3 or 4 moist

Chroma: 1, 2, 3, or 4

Texture: fine sandy loam, loam, silt loam, clay loam, or silty clay loam

Clay content: 10 to 35 percent

Rock fragments: 0 to 60 percent--0 to 40 percent stones, cobbles, boulders; 0 to 30 percent pebbles or channers

Rock fragments, surface cover: 0.01 to 0.1 percent stones

EC: 0 to 4 mmhos/cm

Effervescence: none to violently

Calcium carbonate equivalent: 0 to 10 percent

Reaction: pH 6.6 to 9.0

Bk horizons - Hue: 10YR, 2.5Y, or 5Y

Value: 5, 6, 7, or 8 dry; 4, 5, 6, or 7 moist

Chroma; 1, 2, 3, 4, or 6

Texture: loam, silt loam, clay loam, or silty clay loam

Clay content: 18 to 35 percent

Structure: massive thin platy, subangular blocky or prismatic

Rock fragments: 0 to 35 percent--0 to 5 percent cobbles, 0 to 30 percent pebbles or channers

Calcium carbonate equivalent: 2 to 15 percent

EC: 0 to 8 mmhos/cm

Reaction: pH 7.4 to 9.0

Effervescence: slight to violently

Cr horizon: This horizon consists of interbedded layers of silt, sand, and clay or a mixture of the three. They crush to loam, silt loam, very fine sandy loam, clay loam, or silty clay loam. Some layers are harder than others, but all are considered rippable or soft and are readily dug with power tools.

Reaction: pH 7.4 to 8.4

COMPETING SERIES:

Abac (MT) - has hues of 5YR and redder.

Cohagen (ND) - has a coarse-loamy particle-size control section.

you mean that?

danny105 wrote:
-->
no, like the horny-cabbacabba :]

DVADER wrote:
-->
Like the ramones? cabba cabba hey?

danny105 wrote:
-->
im sykic? :]
and your a cabba head?

DVADER wrote:
-->
How did you know that I'm a member of the Collingwood Area Bed and Breakfast Association (CABBA)?

danny105 wrote:
-->
no, like cabba the cabbacabbacabba :]

DVADER wrote:
-->
like cABBA - Dancing Queen?

danny105 wrote:
-->
no.. cabba the cabba!

DVADER wrote:
-->
cabba the hutt?

danny105 wrote:
-->
not cabbage, cabba!

DVADER wrote:
-->
Cabbage is yummy.

danny105 wrote:
-->
CABBA!

That information was very interesting, thx for sharing :p

As cabba means something (thnx Foxk!) totally different, [ironic]i'll use it 2 now![ironic]

msa1525

Do you actually know what the hell he's talking about?

nope :lol:

but, i've now read first & last sentences of information that foxk find [thnx :)]
but, i still think that he is a kid with brain growing problems.. :lol:

DeletedUser

bottom to top

G4G3 wrote:
-->Ill talk to Groundzero about this. I know that T:V being your academy is a lie. Ill see if your genuine

sir victor wrote:
-->

yeah
G4G3 wrote:
-->
T:V your academy:?

sir victor wrote:
-->
They are our academy ^_^

G4G3 wrote:
-->
My tribe has removed my baron privaledge's due to them being scared of me and also being fearful that I will not attack T:V when the time arises. I will not attack T:V player's as I stated to GZ in the beginning.

Are you a sister tribe of Tribal Vengeance or are you just a ally of them?

sir victor wrote:
-->

They are our ally and your members are attacking ours so your members will be nobled.
G4G3 wrote:
-->
What's your tribe's relationship with T:V. I've seen your name on forum's which I saw that you were the leader of T:V3. Please message me back about my quick question.

Poor Poor n00b ^_^

qwertyu

hi i'm part of a group in the area of my home buth i that group has no name just send good and simple names because i'm the only one that speak's english in the group where i'm baron (soon duke) and the three highest (i'm second of three) want's a name for the group and i think you guy's can maybe send a simple name to speak in dutch

Dutch translation
He ik ben lid van een hut in mijn buurt en die heeft geen naam kunnen jullie mischien een naam verzinnen alles mag maar niet een bedreigende naam of zo of sport club's want ik als baron en de Duke en de onder-baron willen een naam voor die hut

if i make a mistake in translation just say it
als ik een fout maak met vertalen zeg het maar gewoon

A baron that want's a name

Paint13aller

hi i'm part of a group in the area of my home buth i that group has no name just send good and simple names because i'm the only one that speak's english in the group where i'm baron (soon duke) and the three highest (i'm second of three) want's a name for the group and i think you guy's can maybe send a simple name to speak in dutch

Dutch translation
He ik ben lid van een hut in mijn buurt en die heeft geen naam kunnen jullie mischien een naam verzinnen alles mag maar niet een bedreigende naam of zo of sport club's want ik als baron en de Duke en de onder-baron willen een naam voor die hut

if i make a mistake in translation just say it
als ik een fout maak met vertalen zeg het maar gewoon

A baron that want's a name
you sent that to your self then?

Paint13aller

bottom to top

G4G3 wrote:
-->Ill talk to Groundzero about this. I know that T:V being your academy is a lie. Ill see if your genuine

sir victor wrote:
-->

yeah
G4G3 wrote:
-->
T:V your academy:?

sir victor wrote:
-->
They are our academy ^_^

G4G3 wrote:
-->
My tribe has removed my baron privaledge's due to them being scared of me and also being fearful that I will not attack T:V when the time arises. I will not attack T:V player's as I stated to GZ in the beginning.

Are you a sister tribe of Tribal Vengeance or are you just a ally of them?

sir victor wrote:
-->

They are our ally and your members are attacking ours so your members will be nobled.
G4G3 wrote:
-->
What's your tribe's relationship with T:V. I've seen your name on forum's which I saw that you were the leader of T:V3. Please message me back about my quick question.

Poor Poor n00b ^_^

G4G3 is a little ***** He thought he could run a 500 man family tribe on world 10 while logging on 15 minutes a week... We had a mutiny *spellcheck* against him and I became 1 of the leaders..... his excuse was his mom grounds him... then started making threats at me then suicided his troops on me because he was getting nobled by someone 1/2 the size of him.