Introducing ninetails into the speed world

DeletedUser

Family Players Within The Round

The 9th tails, shall strike 'a bell for those who accept me as they're Queen of rounds. Well- I'm new to T.W. haven't actually play in any other world(s) yet, but im still getting the hang of it's operation on speed rounds. I notice there aren't to many players who actually talks on the Speed Forum. Although, I'm disappointed in you all, so I thought maybe I could magnetized things up a little. I have already met an few friends on my first round (Which they are a very, vain, greedy, cruel boys) and also, they had been a good help for me ("9th Tails"). Although, I will remain as active as possible and will continue my quest, not only in or out, but all throughout T.W.

Get Out A Notebook and Start Taken Notes

Write down what I say to you all' Today,

As most of you have been struggling to take out the best players of speed, everyone knows who the best player of speed, it's Controleng! No need to deny it, for it's the truth, not the fact. Although, here my *words* carefully: "I will crush Controleng with my bare nobles, I will take away his power, and cast him OUT of his own Kingdom!" Yes, that's right, I'd said it. I am calling him out. I want to hear his crumbling voice. Anyone who follows him to victory, they too, shall fill my full fury!

P.S.
Best Regard,

"First Lady" a.k.a. 9th Tails

DeletedUser80720

The 9th tails, shall strike 'a bell for those who accept me as they're Queen of rounds. Well- I'm new to T.W. haven't actually play in any other world(s) yet, but im still getting the hang of it's operation on speed rounds. I notice there aren't to many players who actually talks on the Speed Forum. Although, I'm disappointed in you all, so I thought maybe I could magnetized things up a little. I have already met an few friends on my first round (Which they are a very, vain, greedy, cruel boys) and also, they had been a good help for me ("9th Tails"). Although, I will remain as active as possible and will continue my quest, not only in or out, but all throughout T.W.

As most of you have been struggling to take out the best players of speed, everyone knows who the best player of speed, it's Controleng! No need to deny it, for it's the truth, not the fact. Although, here my *words* carefully: "I will crush Controleng with my bare nobles, I will take away his power, and cast him OUT of his own Kingdom!" Yes, that's right, I'd said it. I am calling him out. I want to hear his crumbling voice. Anyone who follows him to victory, they too, shall fill my full fury!

P.S.
Best Regard,

excuse me controleng you are joking me right hes the king nof gang bangers he isnt even half decent if you think hes the best you want to see adrian d sam miggy sir cornish and GG play nwe are awesome and controleng only wins as no one half decent plays

the best in order

miggy
sam
grant
adrian
gg07
cornish

these are exellent

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

trust me sam is a very good player so shut up saied

uve won 1 round ive won over 20 proof is in the facts

controleng

P.S.
Best Regard,

Actually I never heard this guy name before and I did not met him before in speed round. Mabe I hit him but I dont remember his name. anyways He is talking about my reputation that I just say ty but the other jealous person writing here uncously and they are show their real faces. So It was not surprised for me and I am get used this situation. If I join the round I always accept the defeated and victory. But All of yours knows that I won the several rounds in a sequences. So It was not chance.... You can won a round with chance you can not won over 11 rounds in row. Actually I won 2 speed season with gain more 1 position. But cornish and the pther guy seem theirself as an powerfull and talented. I just smile when I read positngs. So we need them to smile in speed forum. God bless your man .

Regards

DeletedUser

trust me sam is a very good player so shut up saied

uve won 1 round ive won over 20 proof is in the facts

you trust me!
sam isnt a bad player!
but he neverrrr can be that good that you think !

he is better than you(far better) better than many players in speed !

but he even isnt near the best players !

and YOU !

controlbrg is better than you even SO go and die ! :icon_biggrin:

sam is a normal player!

god know this is my idea without any more thing !
if the worse player is 0%(that dont know how to attack a village)
and 100% is a player that we never can noble him (just by sending nobles one bye one with a ful nuke from 4 difrent village in same time!)

then I give rate for some players that i know ...

sam is 45%
you are 27%
contrlberg is 31%
adrian is 66%

let me check names in twtotal ...
jaults 58%
mangii 41%
nunners 43%
baua sucht frau 21%
SeXy can I???? 66%
Ihavenomercy 31%
nMe... n@me? 61%
Do iT? 38%
karizmags1905 14%
LouisVuitton 47%
KaLa rom.killer 49%

SaEiD i think im between 0% - 35% )

Last edited by a moderator:

controleng

you trust me!
sam isnt a bad player!
but he neverrrr can be that good that you think !

he is better than you(far better) better than many players in speed !

but he even isnt near the best players !

and YOU !

controlbrg is better than you even SO go and die ! :icon_biggrin:

sam is a normal player!

god know this is my idea without any more thing !
if the worse player is 0%(that dont know how to attack a village)
and 100% is a player that we never can noble him (just by sending nobles one bye one with a ful nuke from 4 difrent village in same time!)

then I give rate for some players that i know ...

sam is 45%
you are 27%
contrlberg is 31%
adrian is 66%

let me check names in twtotal ...
jaults 58%
mangii 41%
nunners 43%
baua sucht frau 21%
SeXy can I???? 66%
Ihavenomercy 31%
nMe... n@me? 61%
Do iT? 38%
karizmags1905 14%
LouisVuitton 47%
KaLa rom.killer 49%

SaEiD i think im between 0% - 35% )

This is an noob post all speeders can check it .... Normally I never answer saeid post but I just curiosity can you tell me how can you calculated this rate ...

This is so funny I am suspisious that you dont know calculated the ratings.

Inform me please maybe iranian guys created new method.

DeletedUser

This is an noob post all speeders can check it .... Normally I never answer saeid post but I just curiosity can you tell me how can you calculated this rate ...

This is so funny I am suspisious that you dont know calculated the ratings.

Inform me please maybe iranian guys created new method.

lol

im always being asked by my percents :D
(my friends are mad with me by my percents :D
espicialy for example 43 % and they ask about 3 and ask me why thats not 4 or 5 :D

but seriosly these are my rating by my 2 ... ! years xp in speed!

i like my ratings!

the only bad thing is 31% that i gave for you :)

GOd knows you are weaker than that in my mind !

controleng

lol

im always being asked by my percents :D
(my friends are mad with me by my percents :D
espicialy for example 43 % and they ask about 3 and ask me why thats not 4 or 5 :D

but seriosly these are my rating by my 2 ... ! years xp in speed!

i like my ratings!

the only bad thing is 31% that i gave for you :)

GOd knows you are weaker than that in my mind !

Believe me you are wasting time. so that join twtotal.net maybe they can use your ratings ....

Loser

DeletedUser

Believe me you are wasting time. so that join twtotal.net maybe they can use your ratings ....

Loser

control !

let me say 1 thing about my willingto play tw and speed aganist you!

as you know 2 weeks ago i told i will come back to speed in next 1 week !

I did my best but in my city they didnt give me net :( (i have dial up and i cant play with that, they didnt let me have adsl- cause of new year!)(as you know we will go to new year in iran soon and everythings are closed)

when today i found that i cant play speed and make you(and alittle more players) to shut up in forums i was angry and i had an accident with my car :(

anyway , im waiting for summer :(

Im a realllllllllllllllly addicted person to TW :S

DeletedUser

excuse me controleng you are joking me right hes the king nof gang bangers he isnt even half decent if you think hes the best you want to see adrian d sam miggy sir cornish and GG play nwe are awesome and controleng only wins as no one half decent plays

the best in order

miggy
sam
grant
adrian
gg07
cornish

these are exellent

Ahh cornish... I see you made a mistake here. Lemme see:

miggy
sam
grant
adrian
gg07
Everyone else
SaEiD
A half eaten apple
Some roadkill
A piece of string
Cornish

Problem? Take it up with This.

On topic, I liked the PnP if it was one? Idk, still good :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well it's nice to see someone new to the forums, but you made the biggest mistake possible, by mentioning controleng.
There are two names you must never mention on these forums, unless you are prepared for a full on flame war:
Controleng
Sir Cornish

Apart from that, at least you seem to be able to spell...
Skype-emoticons-48-yes.gif

[spoil]All the good speed players are in our Skype chat, you know you've made it when you're in there... :icon_wink:[/spoil]

Edit: Matt, stfu.

controleng

control !

let me say 1 thing about my willingto play tw and speed aganist you!

as you know 2 weeks ago i told i will come back to speed in next 1 week !

I did my best but in my city they didnt give me net :( (i have dial up and i cant play with that, they didnt let me have adsl- cause of new year!)(as you know we will go to new year in iran soon and everythings are closed)

when today i found that i cant play speed and make you(and alittle more players) to shut up in forums i was angry and i had an accident with my car :(

anyway , im waiting for summer :(

Im a realllllllllllllllly addicted person to TW :S

,Of course I know I am following current news in our areas and I can follow news especially for our neighbours. Actually It was an so bad for you. I prefer war with you in speed round. And I just curiosity that I am mainly play speed game as long as 4 months. So that why dont like me ? and why you dont you play this game the past winner. It is not porblem for me but you always critises me and cornish and you are sending flowers for adrian and for his crew. So If you are overrate this guys I can just tell good luck to you. But believe me I dont need this and I just play an game. I won sveral speed round and If you are want to see who is best in speed or use the poll system we can see who is best ..... But If you are use your rating speeders just call you as an noob. I warn you as an your ex friend.

Good luck to you summer . I know that you will find an reason like cornish....

DeletedUser80720

Well it's nice to see someone new to the forums, but you made the biggest mistake possible, by mentioning controleng.
There are two names you must never mention on these forums, unless you are prepared for a full on flame war:
Controleng
Sir Cornish

Apart from that, at least you seem to be able to spell...
Skype-emoticons-48-yes.gif

[spoil]All the good speed players are in our Skype chat, you know you've made it when you're in there... :icon_wink:[/spoil]

Edit: Matt, stfu.

i was in that chat plus just because i get flammed dosnt mean im not any good ive won more ropunds then 90% of speed players there are only a few that have won more rounds then me but not many

A humble player

I feel like gargareth and auskilla were forgotten in these lists :S

DeletedUser

i was in that chat plus just because i get flammed dosnt mean im not any good ive won more ropunds then 90% of speed players there are only a few that have won more rounds then me but not many

Quality over quantity.
We also have Sam in the chat, but everyone know's he's a noob. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

no you suck cornish. Feckin nub

Edit: You made Sam quit Dan, with you're well... not even a clearing -.-